Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x (1334 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by theInfinity: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
One of the main causes why many marriages are ending is due to lack of quality s£x and I am curious to know why most men don't fore-play with their partners. Could it be ignorance or selfishness on the part of the man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Here to read comments.

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by theInfinity: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thank God you are a lady. So what's your thought.
Nia69:
Here to read comments.
Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by headbasher96(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Time no dey na to knack comot

We don play with hustle time

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
theInfinity:
Thank God you are a lady. So what's your thought.
I'm just here to read comments. I'm not married.
Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ohh na Una go still say na poor man dey spend all him time untop knacking now.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by theInfinity: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Quality s£x has nothing to do with time. A man can satisfy a woman even under 20 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by fman(m): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Na to just put my 1 for her zero be the main thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Frankly, because of ODOUR.
most Ladies especially the unhygienic ones experience increasing Odour with increasing fore-play, so in order to avoid stories that touch, tilt & plant your seeds as quickly as possible before the heavy downpour comes dripping.

The integral parts of fore-play are the lips & genital cores. Now, imagine having a bumper pack of mouth & genital odour in same individual. That means a calamitous end. Simple!
That's one of the reasons u see a man sticking to one facially ugly lady over a seemingly pretty lady. Simply because the ugly one took hygienic practices very very serious.
Most MEN who started the journey as comedians ended p in Tragedy. Be wise!

Some MEN are pigs too. In fact, some Ladies dey try too. How can a quality fore-play occur between a Pig and a Cat? Can u imagine such?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by imagrg(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Who get time for that.
Chop and clean mouth.
Re: Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x by theInfinity: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
If the lady is unhygienic as you said, then why will a man even thrust his dick into her.
MALIGNANTGuest:
Frankly, because of ODOUR.
most Ladies especially the unhygienic ones experience increasing Odour with increasing fore-play, so in order to avoid stories that touch, tilt & plant your seeds as quickly as possible before the heavy downpour comes dripping.

The integral parts of fore-play are the lips & genital cores. Now, imagine having a bumper pack of mouth & genital odour in same individual. That means a calamitous end. Simple!
That's one of the reasons u see a man sticking to one facially ugly lady over a seemingly pretty lady. Simply because the ugly one took hygienic practices very very serious.
Most MEN who started the journey as comedians ended p in Tragedy. Be wise!

Some MEN are pigs too. In fact, some Ladies dey try too. How can a quality fore-play occur between a Pig and a Cat? Can u imagine such?

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend Has Been Trapped!! (pics) / Lady Fights Off Sidechick Of Her Fiance Of 10years - Video / Would You Give Up Your Job/life To Follow Your Loved Ones To Another Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.