Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu (9265 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by franchasng: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
Most of these celebrities are overrated in intelligence. They think everything is for cruise. Even if he wanted to make a joke about it he should have waited for the right time to do it. Not when the political temperature is high and anything you do now is seen from the prism of pro- or anti- Tinubu. Moreso when most of the consumers of your content are Lagosians and some political group are using same as their only campaign achievement and strategy. That's why in developed places those celebs have PR advisors working with them.
All these long talk to defend a criminal drug lord who used drug money to install himself as Lagos Governor and thereafter turned Lagos to his personal company, and you are here blabbing without shame.

Your shame the shame shame self cry

7 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sabinus and his advisers better find a way to apologize to Tinubu and his son Seyi because when the fly will chop the insect all these idiots hailing him will no longer be found or he should mobilise Nigeria to make Obi win by force or else .....sorry is his case if Tinubu win that election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Zionmdde: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

That is not mimicking someone. He was ridiculing Tinubu.

Sabinus only showed his BIGOTRY because he is IGBO
How exactly did he ridicule tinubu? Please throw more light. Moreover the main actor was not sabinus. Do u know the guy's name?
OK what of all those hausa boys composing tinubu gaffe songs. Are u not the bigot here for not so saying those people did it because they are hausas.
Check urself very well its u the bigotry have eaten deep into

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Tenses: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
What these urchins don't know is that they ended up giving sabinus more popularity.

The easiest way to end your career is to go against the people.

Sabinus has proven that he SABI...

4 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by franchasng: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
MyFlair:

So Ikweres are Igbos now
Niger Delta people become Igbos whenever they don't agree with Yoruba people, but once they don't align with Igbos, Yoruba people will start calling them Niger Delta all because of crude oil, odi egwu grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Zionmdde: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

The intelligent artist and comedians are already keeping their mouths shut. Some of you don't care about them as long as they join you guys in the political cruise game. But that is their business they use in feeding their families. You Obi supporters want everybody to join you in butchering Obis opponents and unhappy when anyone disagree with Obi. You did it with Soludo, Reno, Femi Kuti and several others. After elections you people will go back to your businesses but what will Sabinus go back to - a depleted fan base ?
Let me get you correct please, what did the guy do wrong in mimicking tinubu?
Or did he just throw to your face the shit you are supporting? Did he do or say anything tinubu did not do or say?
Sabinus with depleted fan base? I laugh you. Just don't let obidients hear that, they will triple his followers.
It's nice the agberos in his page are taking their leave

3 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by franchasng: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
jconsulting:
Sabinus and his advisers better find a way to apologize to Tinubu and his son Seyi because when the fly will chop the insect all these idiots hailing him will no longer be found or he should mobilise Nigeria to make Obi win by force or else .....sorry is his case if Tinubu win that election.
They can't do more than Buhari did. Nigerians have seen worst already and ready for anything.

It is a shame Bola Tinubu is contesting to become Nigeria's President, very shameful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
jconsulting:

Ode..go and cry you bush baby

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by ASAPFERG: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
if sabinus ever step his feet into Lagos again, accident will claim his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Thedon22: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zionmdde:

Let me get you correct please, what did the guy do wrong in mimicking tinubu?
Or did he just throw to your face the shit you are supporting? Did he do or say anything tinubu did not do or say?
Sabinus with depleted fan base? I laugh you. Just don't let obidients hear that, they will triple his followers.
It's nice the agberos in his page are taking their leave
That's exactly what everybody is saying about Obis supporters. Soludo said so - no strategy just Nsogbu Nsogbu politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
if sabinus ever step his feet into Lagos again, accident will claim his life

No Its your family members that will die in their sleep and you will die while choking on your food for supporting an old drug criminal...who tf do you think you are

7 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zionmdde:

How exactly did he ridicule tinubu? Please throw more light. Moreover the main actor was not sabinus. Do u know the guy's name?
OK what of all those hausa boys composing tinubu gaffe songs. Are u not the bigot here for not so saying those people did it because they are hausas.
Check urself very well its u the bigotry have eaten deep into

What is bad is bad but BIGOTRY, HATE and ENVY has blinded IPOB.
Same IPOB that was threatening Reno Omokri over Peter Obi are happy that Tinubu is being mocked.

The Hausa boy was celebrated mostly by IPOB and he has since stopped because the jokes are in bad taste. I do not support ridiculing presidential candidates irrespective of their religion or tribe which is what IPOB can never understand.

It is against our culture and traditions as responsible Africans not to denigrate or ridicule anyone older than you especially if the age difference is wide. IPOB can never know this as they have no culture but live like animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Zionmdde: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

What is bad is bad but BIGOTRY, HATE and ENVY has blinded IPOB.
Same IPOB that was threatening Reno Omokri over Peter Obi are happy that Tinubu is being mocked.

The Hausa boy was celebrated mostly by IPOB and he has since stopped because the jokes are in bad taste. I do not support ridiculing presidential candidates irrespective of their religion or tribe which is what IPOB can never understand.

It is against our culture and traditions as responsible Africans not to denigrate or ridicule anyone older than you especially if the age difference is wide. IPOB can never know this as they have no culture but live like animals

So when the hausa boy made the jokes why didn't you say he did it because he was hausa? Or did u tape your mouth and fingers?

Go and tell that rubbish to a novice. The most insultive children of this generation are yoruba kids. They show respect to only their relatives and insult everywhere person. So spare me that rubbish

I don't give any damn about any stupid ipob anywhere, but for you to be mentioning ipob where sabinus is means that bigotry has eaten deep into your being. Moreover ipob hate obi's presidency ambition and the last time I checked the major idiot formenting trouble in SE has Tinubu's posters everywhere around him and is a tinubu supporter

4 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Zionmdde: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

That's exactly what everybody is saying about Obis supporters. Soludo said so - no strategy just Nsogbu Nsogbu politics.
And what's bad in obidients standing for their own. You were the one here shouting that tinubu supporters are unfollowing him, but u have problem with Obidients trippling the number of agberos that unfollowed him

Are u not confused like this?

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by akezn: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
But agbado master was not the only one mimicked on that show? Other presidential candidates were mimicked too.

Why all the balabloo blublu bulaba about Sabinus. Make una rest abeg after all APC did worse to Jonathan by wishing him dead.

Infact all of una agbado urchins dey mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let me go and follow him immediately.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
hilarious but I will still advice you to vote for Tinubu. He is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by ASAPFERG: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rayban25:

No Its your family members that will die in their sleep and you will die while choking on your food for supporting an old drug criminal...who tf do you think you are
may sorrow be your end of year bonus this year.
may you weep in the first week of January 2023
may you you celebrate New Year in pain and sorrow..
amen
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Conner44: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Benwallt:

For iragbiji town hall president tongue
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
may sorrow be your end of year bonus this year.
may you weep in the first week of January 2023
may you you celebrate New Year in pain and sorrow..
amen

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Conner44:

For iragbiji town hall president tongue

I don't know when the federal capital was moved there but it is still good..

He can rule from anywhere so long the symbol of authority is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Conner44: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Benwallt:

I don't know when the federal capital was moved there but it is still good.. He can rule from anywhere so long the symbol of authority is there

So you mean he can rule iragbiji from his London hospital bed and everything will be fine abi?

No wahala. Please vote tinubu for town hall president tongue

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Conner44:

So you mean he can rule iragbiji from his London hospital bed and everything will be fine abi?

No wahala. Please vote tinubu for town hall president tongue

If he contsting for townhall president, what makes it your business. Abi nor be im townhall.

The man is rich, he can take treatment anywhere in the world.

I will vote him ten times if the opportunity presents itself. So rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Doyou2019: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Benwallt:

Oga read the room, will you?
Your advice is shit!
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by mytime24(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
And comedian abroko talked Abt obi d other day

urchins no see that one
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
THe guy mimicking Tinubu literally repeated EXACTLY what Tinubu has said on stage in the past few months. If these guys believe TInubu is a good product for Nigeria as they claim, why exactly should they feel offended when someone mimics Tinubu's speeches almost word-for word?

The fact that we have Tinubu supporters feeling offended by this mimic, it just tells you how sick a lot of us are in the country. It only means one thing; i.e. Tinubu supporters know that TINUBU is a bad product, yet they still support and want to impose him on a sick nation of 200million people. For what reasons exactly? Greed, tribal affiliations, tribal hatred against the other contestants?

May God deliver Nigeria from these unscrupulous charlattans who dont care if Nigeria sinks further, so far as their pockets (and/or tribal egos) are lined. *Spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by DijiPiba: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Can attempt additional mathematics like the below?

Can you find the unknown that UnLOCks the key code.
_______. _______. _______. ________
AAAAA+BBBBB+CCCCC+DDDDD = 111365(Key)

This question is worth $5 worth of $LOC Token.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Crystalom5: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
These Tinubu urchins think highly of themselves grin grin grin
too much of themselves

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Blazejerrison(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
GOOD EVENING ,

Use your social circles today and make some cool cash ,

Just spread any of our car adverts on your social links , like whatsapp, instagram , Facebook, jiji, OLX, Twitter, snapchat and earn money if someone you refer to us buys the car .

You can earn in different ways like
Marking up the prize
Our instant commission of 50k

You don't have to stress it , just share , you would be surprise by the response you get.

Our cars are always very affordable and I assure you that you would earn a lot by doing this.

Call me on 09020561787

I will also create a group where I show you cars.

You can also make a request for a friend and if we have the car , we would provide you with details.

Become our partner and let's make money together.

Blaze Autos �
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by LadyRosa(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
jconsulting:

Nothing will happen.
Tinubu will not win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Lagos INEC Yet To Recieve 400,000 PVCs / Rahman Owokoniran: Secondus Should Have Walked When NWC Voted Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.