Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu (9278 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Blazejerrison(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

I am not angry. Just analysing the situation.
You have time for those zombies quoting you undecided I found sense in what you said that whether it's tinubu or any other candidate it's a joke taken too far this election period because of what he might lead to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Doyou2019:

Oga read the room, will you?
Your advice is shit!
Is it your private room? I repeat, vote Tinubu come February.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Waterysperm: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obakoolex:

You have time for those zombies quoting you undecided I found sense in what you said that whether it's tinubu or any other candidate it's a joke taken too far this election period because of what he might lead to
Oga shut up! This shows the kind of candidate you guys are trying to force on Nigerians. Was Obi not mimicked? If you guys are not proud of your candidate speeches and you are still supporting him, then you guys are the greatest enemies of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Lionnation: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Why are you ashamed of what your candidate said??

If he had changed his words or did things he didn't do, then you have to right to be angry. But he said exactly what tinubu said. So why the anger?
when they support nonsense I don't understand why they are ashamed of the nonsense they support

2 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Kaiser20: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sabinus don blow.
Any joke against Tinubu today will attract huge attention and likes.
Tinubu has made a mess of himself already

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Lionnation: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

That is not mimicking someone. He was ridiculing Tinubu.

Sabinus only showed his BIGOTRY because he is IGBO
hmmm, sabinus is now Igbo,

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by clevybrown(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
Most of these celebrities are overrated in intelligence. They think everything is for cruise. Even if he wanted to make a joke about it he should have waited for the right time to do it. Not when the political temperature is high and anything you do now is seen from the prism of pro- or anti- Tinubu. Moreso when most of the consumers of your content are Lagosians and some political group are using same as their only campaign achievement and strategy. That's why in developed places those celebs have PR advisors working with them.
What was ur reaction when a comedian called obi a religion prostitute moving from church to church uninvited for political endorsement, it felt funny to u I guess... But now that it's Tinubu's turn, ur lord and saviour, u urchins have been crying out ur brain for days now... Shame on u all.

3 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by leisuretym: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
tempest01:
Sabinus actually doubled his followers from 1.4 million to more than 3 million since these miscreants and urchins started targeting him.

These liars and forgers claimed that he went from 1.8 million to 1.4 million. But Sabinus was always at 1.4 million.

Support a candidate that when his exact speech is repeated, you will not feel ashamed.

1.4m or 1.8 m subscriber right?

I don’t know who is lying but his subscriber has reduce to 635k and still dropping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by kcnwaigbo: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
Most of these celebrities are overrated in intelligence. They think everything is for cruise. Even if he wanted to make a joke about it he should have waited for the right time to do it. Not when the political temperature is high and anything you do now is seen from the prism of pro- or anti- Tinubu. Moreso when most of the consumers of your content are Lagosians and some political group are using same as their only campaign achievement and strategy. That's why in developed places those celebs have PR advisors working with them.
Oga stop lying.Lagos state does not dominate in data usage in Nigeria
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Ameoba300: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

Nobody gives a f about your dumb candidate. This is about Nigeria.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Thermodynamics(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

See who de say person nor get sense, you when de support an almost dead man to be president you get sense? Full blown mumu like you de say person nor get sense.

Unlike Tinubu's poverty loving zombies, most Peter Obi supporters are educated and know how to use social media, so sabinus actually increased his followers, I too sef follow am after his video

3 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Pclemenza: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

The intelligent artist and comedians are already keeping their mouths shut
What you are implying is that celebrities who openly declare for an aspirant are not intelligent, right?

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Pclemenza: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

He should protect his business and not get carried away.
His business is to make people laugh. If you don't subscribe to his content, kindly unfollow him on all social media platforms. That simple. If you know more than him in the industry, you can start a career there.

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Pclemenza: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

That is not mimicking someone. He was ridiculing Tinubu.

Sabinus only showed his BIGOTRY because he is IGBO
Just to be sure you watched the video, Did he mimic Mr. Peter Gregory Obi?
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Mandate2023: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
odduduwa:
Sabinus doesn't give a fvck about monkies

Everybody knows obi is the supreme monkey grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
I just followed him. Great comedian

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waterysperm:

Oga shut up! This shows the kind of candidate you guys are trying to force on Nigerians. Was Obi not mimicked? If you guys are not proud of your candidate speeches and you are still supporting him, then you guys are the greatest enemies of this country.
Pele lover of this country grin
After Feb 2023 you guys are going back to your name calling.....shithole, zoo etc
Better start preparing your Biafra or death grin grin
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by hedonido: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
leisuretym:

Shut up! You can make you point without pooing all over the place , you don’t have sense

No, you shut the eff up. Fool. And your reference to poo is ironic and self-indicting, given that your Tinupoo is now renowned for his public urinary and fecal indiscretions.

In any case, we can see the evidence of your 'sense' in your very stupid attempt to refute an irrefutable fact. Rather than hide your ugly face in shame for not knowing the difference between followers and subscribers, you still want to form sensible. What a BATstard. Clutching at straws and making a fool of yourself because you want to defend a disgusting and unmarketable thief.

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by leisuretym: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
hedonido:

We can see the evidence of your 'sense' in your very stupid attempt to refute an irrefutable fact. Rather than hide your ugly face in shame for not knowing the difference between followers and subscribers, you still want to form sensible. What a BATstard. Clutching at straws and making a fool of yourself because you want to defend a disgusting and unmarketable thief.

I don’t need to argue with you, I don’t even need to read your post, Feb is around the corner, you will cry your eyes out, I’m sure this time you will claim the sangodele is from Brazil. grin
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Waterysperm: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Obakoolex:

Pele lover of this country grin
After Feb 2023 you guys are going back to your name calling.....shithole, zoo etc
Better start preparing your Biafra or death grin grin
Ode! Omo ale jati jati!! Do I resemble your stupid father that you talk to anyhow you like. Quote me again and see what will happen to your miserable LovePeddler of a mother. Ewu Zambia!!!
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Kingcalls: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
At least he has weeded off the psychiatric patients
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by stuffs2002: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zionmdde:

So when the hausa boy made the jokes why didn't you say he did it because he was hausa? Or did u tape your mouth and fingers?

Go and tell that rubbish to a novice. The most insultive children of this generation are yoruba kids. They show respect to only their relatives and insult everywhere person. So spare me that rubbish

I don't give any damn about any stupid ipob anywhere, but for you to be mentioning ipob where sabinus is means that bigotry has eaten deep into your being. Moreover ipob hate obi's presidency ambition and the last time I checked the major idiot formenting trouble in SE has Tinubu's posters everywhere around him and is a tinubu supporter

No matter how much IPOB try to deny themselves, it will always show because of their HATE, ENVY and BITTERNESS.

IPOB will always be the DUMBBEST people in the world because I never said I was a Southerner talkless of being Yoruba but IPOB blind HATRED will make all DUMB IPOB think everyone online is a Southerner.

The Hausa boy mocking Tinubu was mostly celebrated by IPOB and the boy has since stop making such derogatory videos because he was cautioned against mocking elsers irrespective of their religion or tribe. He was cautioned because it not in the culture and tradition of the North for young people to be Insulting those older than them. This is what animalistic IPOB know nothing about.

Any ST00PEED RABID IPOB DOG that come online and be foaming at the mouth thinking that Nigerians will vote for Obi is only deceiving himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by stuffs2002: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waterysperm:

Your brain is obviously paining you. Go get a life boy.

Any ST00PEED RABID IPOB DOG that come online and be foaming at the mouth thinking that Nigerians will vote for Obi is only deceiving himself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by watermelonshake: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
What do you think of the video
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8etMHuvKb2Y

Any follower following Tinubu is a useless follower. Sabinus or any other reasonable human doesn't need them.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by bdon123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
U are talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed / See No One Is After Your Life – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.