Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu (9279 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by bdon123(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:
Most of these celebrities are overrated in intelligence. They think everything is for cruise. Even if he wanted to make a joke about it he should have waited for the right time to do it. Not when the political temperature is high and anything you do now is seen from the prism of pro- or anti- Tinubu. Moreso when most of the consumers of your content are Lagosians and some political group are using same as their only campaign achievement and strategy. That's why in developed places those celebs have PR advisors working with them.
We are in d north consuming mr sabinus content...dont deceive urself.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by mauriceminor: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8etMHuvKb2Y
tinibu it's a he goat..sabinus beta pass am..I will vote sabinus Dan to vote anus old fool
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Bantu10: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
may sorrow be your end of year bonus this year.
may you weep in the first week of January 2023
may you you celebrate New Year in pain and sorrow..
amen

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2 and Rule 1
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thedon22:

The intelligent artist and comedians are already keeping their mouths shut. Some of you don't care about them as long as they join you guys in the political cruise game. But that is their business they use in feeding their families. You Obi supporters want everybody to join you in butchering Obis opponents and unhappy when anyone disagree with Obi. You did it with Soludo, Reno, Femi Kuti and several others. After elections you people will go back to your businesses but what will Sabinus go back to - a depleted fan base ?
Why are u so pained abt mimicking Tinubu?u said tinubu did nothing wrong,then why are u wrong wit someone doing d same exact thing in a comedy

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
leisuretym:

I don’t need to argue with you, I don’t even need to read your post, Feb is around the corner, you will cry your eyes out, I’m sure this time you will claim the sangodele is from Brazil. grin
Mumu, shame don dey catch you abi?
You don't know the difference between followers and subscribers at this your age.. grin cheesy grin grin wink
Olodo oshi
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
These Tinubu urchins think highly of themselves grin grin grin
I tell u.Like its by force.Na now sef i begin follow sabinus

2 Likes

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Ate247(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Why are you ashamed of what your candidate said??

If he had changed his words or did things he didn't do, then you have to right to be angry. But he said exactly what tinubu said. So why the anger?
even tinubu confirm the insult the hell out of him. I don't know why there are not proud of his utterances

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 2:43am On Dec 27, 2022
ASAPFERG:
if sabinus ever step his feet into Lagos again, accident will claim his life
the mind of a tinubu supporter is wickedly dangerous. God will never answer any of your prayers because he knows you are evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Keji1012(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2022
technicallyrich:

Which only lagosian,sabinus blow from ph and afonjas are too tribalistik.to. Leave their own and support sabinus who is ikwere igboid from ph.
You afonjas can go to helll.
Sabinus actually got more fans and he is the king of comedy.

What’s up with your mouth odour bro?

Keep masturbating on Afonja
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by BigIyanga: 3:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Zionmdde:

But he only mimicked ur tinubu na, u should be happy. Comedians mimick people even those that invite or pay them for the show and you see those they are mimicking laughing. So why is it wrong to mimicking tinubu? Or are u guys not proud of the words he utters? Is making down payment for roasted corn no longer a wise statement that only a genius can understand
You sound like someone whose intl passport has not been stamped by any authorities.
Politicians in developed countries are mocked and made fun of by their entertainers and comedians .
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by stacyadams: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Zionmdde:

But he only mimicked ur tinubu na, u should be happy. Comedians mimick people even those that invite or pay them for the show and you see those they are mimicking laughing. So why is it wrong to mimicking tinubu? Or are u guys not proud of the words he utters? Is making down payment for roasted corn no longer a wise statement that only a genius can understand

Don't mind them
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by stacyadams: 4:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Waterysperm:

Oga shut up! This shows the kind of candidate you guys are trying to force on Nigerians. Was Obi not mimicked? If you guys are not proud of your candidate speeches and you are still supporting him, then you guys are the greatest enemies of this country.

They are not just enemies but sick...they should sit down ,re watch the video and see if they are actually OK up stairs...
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by technicallyrich(m): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Keji1012:

What’s up with your mouth odour bro?

Keep masturbating on Afonja
I should be asking you,as afonjas are the dirtiest black tribe and sting.
No wonder afonja girls don't wash their pant and always mess loudly.
The afonja girl I'm dating now is very derty and love to mess very loudly but her totto is very very sweet and tight.although I treat infections regularly because of her derty she is.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Mindlog: 4:46am On Dec 27, 2022
ASAPFERG:
if sabinus ever step his feet into Lagos again, accident will claim his life

it will claim your life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 4:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Thedon22:

The intelligent artist and comedians are already keeping their mouths shut. Some of you don't care about them as long as they join you guys in the political cruise game. But that is their business they use in feeding their families. You Obi supporters want everybody to join you in butchering Obis opponents and unhappy when anyone disagree with Obi. You did it with Soludo, Reno, Femi Kuti and several others. After elections you people will go back to your businesses but what will Sabinus go back to - a depleted fan base ?
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Don't mind those people!
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Keji1012(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2022
technicallyrich:

I should be asking you,as afonjas are the dirtiest black tribe and sting.
No wonder afonja girls don't wash their pant and always mess loudly.
The afonja girl I'm dating now is very derty and love to mess very loudly but her totto is very very sweet and tight.although I treat infections regularly because of her derty she is.

Maybe u should work on your English.

U sincerely attracts your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by technicallyrich(m): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Keji1012:

Maybe u should work on your English.

U sincerely attracts your likes.
I'm in ibadan so only visitors are neat here,afonja girls mess too much and don't wash their pant,that is a fact but I can't deny their totto although filled with infections because lack of personal hygiene is very very sweet.
Infact if not that these my girl is too dirty and mess so so loudly,I would have over looked her other afonja qualities and maybe impregnate before I finish my contract here.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Keji1012(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2022
technicallyrich:

I'm in ibadan so only visitors are neat here,afonja girls mess too much and don't wash their pant,that is a fact but I can't deny their totto although filled with infections because lack of personal hygiene is very very sweet.
Infact if not that these my girl is too dirty and mess so so loudly,I would have over looked her other afonja qualities and maybe impregnate before I finish my contract here.

Ok… I don’t argue with a minor, maybe u should let your older uncles do the talking with me son
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by technicallyrich(m): 5:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Keji1012:

Ok… I don’t argue with a minor, maybe u should let your older uncles do the talking with me son
You can now argue with.the old illiterate thievenybuu since both of you share the same qualities.90 years old foools. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
I'm sure you also peee,shitt and mess loudly every 5 mins like him.
Derty yoru badd pigg,slavve and kriminal.cowords grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by nedekid: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Thedon22:

He should protect his business and not get carried away.
He knows his business. Certainly does not need advice.
Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Passionnn: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Let me go and follow SABINUS

l followed him yesterday

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
At least children of hate from 5% region will give him his daily means.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Sabinus.. leave followers.. respect ya elders and know we're to draw d line. U are not Mr macaroni..people wey hail u won't follow u to bear d repercussions
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by leisuretym: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Mumu, shame don dey catch you abi?
You don't know the difference between followers and subscribers at this your age.. grin cheesy grin grin wink
Olodo oshi

Not so, I thought he was referring to YouTube channel where we use followers rather than Instagram where they use subscribers, I don’t even have a Instagram account.
But I have YouTube account with lots of followers
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by freddie009(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Thedon22:
Most of these celebrities are overrated in intelligence. They think everything is for the cruise. Even if he wanted to make a joke about it he should have waited for the right time to do it. Not when the political temperature is high and anything you do now is seen from the prism of pro- or anti- Tinubu. Moreso when most of the consumers of your content are Lagosians and some political group is using the same as their only campaign achievement and strategy. That's why in developed places those celebs have PR advisors working with them.

When Jonathan was a president, was he not made jest of, even his wife as well. He got to his turn not even yet a president, and then they yarn dust.

There is something I have come to understand about life, never join others to laugh at your own, protect and defend them in public. Though, you can scold them when you are together as a family. These people wouldn't do the same if it is their brothers/sisters.
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by DavidEsq(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
These Tinubu urchins think highly of themselves grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Zionmdde:

U r not a good somebody. Why do u want to spoil the mood of urchins. E dey pain dem no matter how subtly u yab them
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by Madmohamed123: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2022
stuffs2002:

That is not mimicking someone. He was ridiculing Tinubu.

Sabinus only showed his BIGOTRY because he is IGBO
si ikwere is Igbo not Niger Delta again

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by ambale(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2022
I've not really loved this Sabi man ooo

But after seeing the show of shame from BATmen, I am definitely following him on all platforms sef

Who are they to decide how a grown man should go about his business? cheesy
Re: Sabinus Loses Thousands Of Followers Over ‘caricature’ Video Of Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
leisuretym:

Not so, I thought he was referring to YouTube channel where we use followers rather than Instagram where they use subscribers, I don’t even have a Instagram account.
But I have YouTube account with lots of followers
Okay...Sorry for my harsh words.
kiss cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wigwe Transformed Banking Sector, Was A Role Model To Many - Ibori / President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment / The Politics Of Radio Biafra And Uneasy Silence Of The Federal Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.