Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? (866 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
I have this friend, we met some two months while playing games as teammates. We became friends and our location is not that far, just 10min drive. So we do go to each other house.

Some days ago, he said he had something to tell me, and i might not take it well. I told him to go on.

He is gay. He have a gay partner abroad, they do communicate regularly.

That as for me, i don't need to worry. That he sees me nothin more than a friend and teammates.
And am free to call the friendship if i see that it might affect me?.

Though its true, all the times i've been with him, i never noticed. Its just like how a guy who have a wife can also have other women as friends with nothing attached.

Should i break the friendship because his sexual orientation is warped? Or still be friends with him?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Dididrumz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
I detest them with every atom of 'detest' in me.

Even if You're not gay but behave feminine, I can't be friends with You.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by EvilRampage(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
E be things
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
-Yes, daddyck ,is a gay /also my friend.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by marlow1962(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why?
I know dy humans, buh why will I be frnds wit a gay ass nigga?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Ikennaford: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cannot, the ones I interact with is just because of work and contacts,that is disgusting mehn,,,, the other said to me yesterday, your dread is cool,,,, my response was, I won't take as a compliment, he's a German guy, very feminish, sometimes I wish I deh Naija, I go just gather thugs mobam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by TheboyGhost(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes of course...

They are human just like me but Wired differently in sexualities.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by domDva(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
You are most likely a closeted gay, only those that are very insecure and not sure about themselves show this level of hate as cover up. I am almost certain you have gay tendencies ,.

Dididrumz:

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
I ain't gat no problem with that, as long as he doesn't touch me or my ass

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaDaRa01:
I have this friend, we met some two months while playing games as teammates. We became friends and our location is not that far, just 10min drive. So we do go to each other house.

Some days ago, he said he had something to tell me, and i might not take it well. I told him to go on.

He is gay. He have a gay partner abroad, they do communicate regularly.

That as for me, i don't need to worry. That he sees me nothin more than a friend and teammates.
And am free to call the friendship if i see that it might affect me?.

Though its true, all the times i've been with him, i never noticed. Its just like how a guy who have a wife can also have other women as friends with nothing attached.

Should i break the friendship because his sexual orientation is warped? Or still be friends with him?

For as long as he's not attracted to me.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Dididrumz:

I detest such guys too, if you behave feminine e dey do me like make I wear u slap, same goes to girls that behave like men. Spits!!!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2022
domDva:
You are most likely a closeted gay, only those that are very insecure and not sure about themselves show this level of hate as cover up. I am almost certain you have gay tendencies ,.

Another gay spotted, na so dem dey do!!! Pampers wearer!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Slmgirldippussy: 2:38am On Dec 27, 2022
I know two guys who happened to be gay. Each time I look at them, I concentrate on there mouth region.
Perhaps there may be left over of sperm there . I always run
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Dididrumz(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
domDva:

You don't know me bro.
But this your comment speaks a lot about Your sexual orientation.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by AndroidAI(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Gays have a type. In fact, they are so superficial when it comes to who they find attractive. If you don't look like a Greek god, forget it. They wouldn't find you attractive, talk of doing shit with you. That someone is gay doesn't mean they will find your ugly ass attractive. So yes, you can be friends with gays and they will see you like a brother and nothing more. How do I know? Cause I am GAY. Out of 100 men, i might only be attracted to maybe 2 or 1. Nigerian men are generally ugly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
AndroidAI:
Gays have a type. In fact, they are so superficial when it comes to who they find attractive. If you don't look like a Greek god, forget it. They wouldn't find you attractive, talk of doing shit with you. That someone is gay doesn't mean they will find your ugly ass attractive. So yes, you can be friends with gays and they will see you like a brother and nothing more. How do I know? Cause I am GAY. Out of 100 men, i might only be attracted to maybe 2 or 1. Nigerian men are generally ugly.

This can only be applied toward Alex and Co handsomes....

Not Nigerian Gays cool.
They go with everything thing... Cuz they look the same. Nigerian men should stop being Gays. Out Of 100 only 10 are appealing to the eyes. Rest 90 don't have good body /aurora. I wonder how those girls date them..

I aswear yesterday @ an occasion, a tall light skin handsome boy with long nose /pouty lips stepped into the canopy I was sitting... I can't even look at him properly cuz anytime I steal glance at him my heart skips/ naughty imaginations will be popping up in my brain.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by AndroidAI(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Jeon:

This can only be applied toward Alex and Co handsomes....

Not Nigerian Gays cool.
They go with everything thing... Cuz they look the same. Nigerian men should stop being Gay. Out Of 100 only 10 are appealing to the eyes. Rest 90 don't have good body /aurora. I wonder how those girls date them..

I agree to some extent. I have seen a lot of Nigerian gays that are disgustingly ugly. I can't do shit with them. I have been on Grindr for months now and yet no luck, cause they disgust me angry Nigerian men are generally ugly, both straight and gays.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Jeon(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2022
AndroidAI:

I agree to some extent. I have seen a lot of Nigerian gays that are disgustingly ugly. I can't do shit with them. I have been on Grindr for months now and yet no luck, cause they disgust me angry Nigerian men are generally ugly, both straight and gays.

But Daddyck, is a spec you knowwink.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Friends With A Gay? by Godsongang: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
You are toying with your anus boss.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Want To F**k This Up? / Long Distance Issues / Libya Survivor: I Was Sexually Abused Severally, Only Escaped Death By Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.