Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (26750 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by DannyG8(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
My nairalanders people
Is it okay to maintain friendship after breaking up a relationship?
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Bigredmachine: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
She wants u to be on the substitute bench... You are clearly not fit or good enough to be starting the match...

I hope say u no be brother wey mumu... Brother wey no wise...

392 Likes 23 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Bigredmachine: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Eyah... Bro please listen to her... What ever role she wants u to play, pls play it well...

When ur eyes go clear say na substitute bench u dey, nobody go tell u to find another club

grin grin grin

Nothing do u

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Ammishaddai: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2021
My brother, what are you looking for with a woman who you have told bye-bye ? Or is it sex ? Be wise undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by BlaqJosh: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Don't japa. She simply means FWB. I give you the go-ahead to be banging her on steady smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by SportsHD: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Fwb bro. Incase she's hornny or needs a quik shag after her new boyfriend misbehaves.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2021
As long as u don't have anything to lose

I'm still friend with my ex and no qualms

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Jidemoo: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Na substitute player mode she wan put you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Toochildish666: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2021
As long u stil smash no problem. But make sure u dont spend ur money on her. U next move is to look for another fish der are many of them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by shawnfamous(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2021
I had this girl I asked out, she Declined.
A week after I completely stopped talking to her. She would want us to talk but nah.
I know what I did to her isn't so right and matured but for my sanity I just gats abandon every affair with am.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by jericco1(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2021
She wants you as a stopgap, an understudy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Bigredmachine: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Toochildish666:
As long u stil smash no problem. But make sure u dont spend ur money on her. U next move is to look for another fish der are many of them

So u actually thinks the money he might spend is the most precious thing here... Well

The time
The energy
The pride

Are more precious than whatever money u are saying he should not spend...

You think it's only guys who use and dump girls...

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Kennyprince: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2021
She just want to be making series of requests from you nothing more

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Draslo(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Naija girls no dey get mourning period after a breakup. There's almost always a fall back guy. That's why there's basically no single girl in this country but get this, they automatically become single only when their fake boyfriend isn't there. I mean, a vast majority of girls will give you their number if you smell nice and drive a car in this yeye British contraption of a country. They'll even send you 'God go make you bigger' texts when they never chop your 1kobo grin They'll follow you to another state sef without hesitation if you invite them leaving their current fake boyfriend in an oblivious limbo grin grin Even an 8.6 inch fat gbola cannot guarantee loyalty even if they tell you you're the most caring guy in the world.

Naija gehhhh! Loyalty go Kee you

Naija girls mehnnnnnn

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Toochildish666: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:

So u actually thinks the money he might spend is the most precious thing here... Well

The time
The energy
The pride

Are more precious than whatever money u are saying he should not spend
wen its comes to nigerian girls yes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by techWriter1: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2021
As long as u don't do something to loseI'm still collaborating with my voto and no misgivings

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Rickmann: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

How can you be just friends with someone you once loved and was perhaps intimate with? People often use the line 'lets just be friends' and make it sound so easy. Truth Is, it's almost impossible bro , especially when you both shared a bond in the past..except you guys never had anything serious.

By the way, she might want to still have you for monetary benefits, hence her reason for still wanting to have you as a 'friend'..trust that gender na, always thinking they can eat their cake and have it.

My advice to you is to move on bro, there are a thousand and one girls out there who will love ,respect and be loyal to you.

I come in peace.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by JustStupidity: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
No mind her. Bannies are confused beings. Accept but padlock your pocket and account well

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rickmann:

How can you be just friends with someone you once loved and was perhaps intimate with? People often use the line 'lets just be friends' and make it sound so easy. Truth Is, it's almost impossible bro , especially when you both have dated and shared a bond in the past..except you guys never had anything serious.

By the way, she might want to still have you for monetary benefits, hence her reason for still wanting to have you as a 'friend'..trust that gender na, always thinking they can eat their cake and have it.

My advice to you is to move on bro, there are a thousand and one girls out there who will love ,respect and be loyal to you.

I come in peace.

You have spoken my mind. Except you were just friends with benefits, you can't remain friends after you have shared so much together and probably hoped spending your lifetime together too. It's like playing with fire.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Angy55(f): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rickmann:

How can you be just friends with someone you once loved and was perhaps intimate with? People often use the line 'lets just be friends' and make it sound so easy. Truth Is, it's almost impossible bro , especially when you both have dated and shared a bond in the past..except you guys never had anything serious.

I come in peace.

And what If it is the other way round?

The guy breaks up, and still wants the girl to be his friend, still calling her every night communicating as like when they were dating before the break up.

3 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Rickmann: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Angy55:

And what If it is the other way round?

The guy breaks up, and still wants the girl to be his friend, still calling her every night communicating as like when they were dating before the break up.

It's same thing..
Their sort of relationship prior to the breakup will determine.

8 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Rickmann: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

You have spoken my mind. Except you were just friends with benefits, you can remain friends after you have shared so much together and probably hoped spending your lifetime together too. It's like playing with fire.

Exactly.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by olahero(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
This my former girl also want this, she nags too much and I have to free her, just recently, she told me that her new boyfriend is on my fb frnd list and I said iogd, just yesterday she beeps my line x2 nd I ignored but later called her back nd she said she's now in my town (she want to see me), and I don't want to see her because she will still do her nagging and blaming stuff.

Girls are very fragile.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by ojotobiloba1: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
Don't be a SIMPle guy......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by MufasaLion: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
There's no harm in that as long as she ain't gonna turn you into her cash dispenser.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
Nope! Do not fall into that trap.

Abort! Abort that friendship mission.

I happy with so many guys comment here. It means men don dey finally see the light.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by talk2hb1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Carry On Son, Your Eyes Go See Waiting You dey find. Friends Ko, Friend Ni

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
i926:

Nope! Do not fall into that trap.

Abort! Abort that friendship mission.

I happy with so many guys comment here. It means men don dey finally see the light.

Walai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Agricmoney(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
To me, I see no reason of not staying in contact.But this depends on the mode of breakup. The only issue is to mind what you do for her without doing what would make u feel bad and regret it.And mind you use this opportunity to add something to yourself to be better than how she left you.

Anyway, Agriculture is life

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.