Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Should I Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Go For? (897 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pls nairalanders, i need ur help. There were these 2 gurls dat i knew since childhood, though we neva got close cos they were very young and moreso, i love to keep to myself when i was young. Now we're all grown, they both told me they love me and want to be with me, they both claim to be virgin. Now i'm confused, i don't know which one to accept or not. I like both of them. Though one is 17yrs old and the other is 19yrs old. I wouldn't have guessed it right until they told me, cos they look more matured compared to their ages! I am single. . And i need a serious relationshp. Could this be it?, Even if it is, how do i handle this? I'm tired of lying to both of them. Pls, no insults. Just ur opinions and suggestions. I'm in my early twenties by d way. Tnx
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Smilenw(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
You say you like both the girls. Which one do you LOVE? They can't possibly be the same. Try spending more time with each of them (on a friendly basis) and see which one gets along more with you.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by whyMMM: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
op
how old re u

Just date d both of dem angry
Re: Who Should I Go For? by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Toto bandit.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
It's still too too early to determine if this is it or not! Your intentions may not necessarily be the same with either of them! The word LOVE is over-rated these days! I could say i love you to any girl i see and not mean it so no biggie! I'm even surprised you took them serious at their words! LOVE is a VERB! You need to find out who among them really compliments you! It doesnt necessarily mean looks alone! And as you are reading this, you have already chosen the one you like! But something tells me she may not be as pretty as the other. It begins with you, my guy. Find out who you really are first, and what you really want! When you've done so, finding out who compliments you best is gonna be a piece of cake!  smiley
Re: Who Should I Go For? by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
poster

Think of where you are in life as in education, your future aspirations, financial well being and then look at what each women have to offer and decide from there. if you go into a serious relationship just because someone is a virgin then you are not serious and chances are the relationship will fail.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dondav:

I am single. . And i need a serious relationship. Could this be it?. . . . .,

No. It's not[b] it[/b]. You are too young to know what you want.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
Good Girl:

HELL to the NO! I found love when i was 21! 5 years later?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We still going strong! wink
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^^
Am making reference to his way of thinking, rather than his age. I can tell by the way he writes that he has a lot of growing-up to do. He could be 13, 31 or 22; that is not the point. He's just not mature enough as a person (disregard the digits on his age).
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^ Now i get you! And you are very correct! I took "young" to mean "age" in your earlier comment! If i had seen "matured", i'd have supported you! wink
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Wislet(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
@sexkillz, that's why i lv u dearie. Said it lik i would :-D
@OP, i dont see how a responsible girl will walk up to you and outrightly tell u she's a virgin-that would be a desperado you should avoid! Unless of course you asked them. But be careful, u look like u still have some growing up to do. Virgin or no virgin, that's not the main issue. Don't be shallow minded, otherwise u might make a huge mistake settling down with your worst nightmare. As to your question: u might love one & be attracted to the other. You have to take time to clear your head. If possible, keep ur distance from them both for now, dont promise them anything, else you'll continue feeling guilty and obligated to jump into one. Tell them u need to be alone now. Go out more with your male friends, dont think about them. After a while, when u've gotten your brains thinking straight, you will find out the one u truly luv. Who knows, u might also discover u luv neither of them, only infatuation!
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, i dont see how a responsible girl will walk up to you and outrightly tell u she's a virgin-that would be a desperado you should avoid! Unless of course you asked them. But be careful, u look like u still have some growing up to do. Virgin or no virgin, that's not the main issue. Don't be shallow minded, otherwise u might make a huge mistake settling down with your worst nightmare. As to your question: u might love one & be attracted to the other. You have to take time to clear your head. If possible, keep your distance from them both for now, dont promise them anything, else you'll continue feeling guilty and obligated to jump into one. Tell them u need to be alone now. Go out more with your male friends, dont think about them. After a while, when u've gotten your brains thinking straight, you will find out the one u truly luv. Who knows, u might also discover u luv neither of them, only infatuation!
Wow! I'll love to get rid of the 'l' and 't' in ur username, only dat way would it sound authentic. You are 'wise'. Kinda response i needed. ( Martured or Not ), dats left 4 me to decide. @sexkills, i kinda like ur first response. . . I was thrilled! Tnx again.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wislet:

@OP, i dont see how a responsible girl will walk up to you and outrightly tell u she's a virgin-that would be a desperado you should avoid! Unless of course you asked them. But be careful, u look like u still have some growing up to do. Virgin or no virgin, that's not the main issue. Don't be shallow minded, otherwise u might make a huge mistake settling down with your worst nightmare. As to your question: u might love one & be attracted to the other. You have to take time to clear your head. If possible, keep your distance from them both for now, dont promise them anything, else you'll continue feeling guilty and obligated to jump into one. Tell them u need to be alone now. Go out more with your male friends, dont think about them. After a while, when u've gotten your brains thinking straight, you will find out the one u truly luv. Who knows, u might also discover u luv neither of them, only infatuation!
Wow! I'll love to get rid of the 'l' and 't' in ur username, only dat way would it sound authentic. You are 'wise'. Kinda response i needed. ( Martured or Not ), dats left 4 me to decide. @sexkills, i kinda like ur first response. . . I was thrilled! Tnx again. Couple of cute adolescent gurls of nowadays kinda think that telling a guy dat they are virgins creates the most ultimate impression! But dat just doesn't fly!
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Wislet:

Wow! I'll love to get rid of the 'l' and 't' in ur username, only dat way would it sound authentic. You are 'wise'. Kinda response i needed. ( Martured or Not ), dats left 4 me to decide. @sexkills, i kinda like ur first response. . . I was thrilled! Tnx again. Couple of cute adolescent gurls of nowadays kinda think that telling a guy dat they are virgins creates the most ultimate impression! But dat just doesn't fly!
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sorry abt da triplicated response! My server is down.
Any other ideas?
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Good Girl:

Two yrs ago, A gurl who confessed her love to me once told me dat! She said 'Dave, u don't know wat u want'. I haven't forgotten abt it. So, i guess u're right abt me being too young to know wat i want. But what choice do i have?
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Smilenw:

You say you like both the girls. Which one do you LOVE? They can't possibly be the same. Try spending more time with each of them (on a friendly basis) and see which one gets along more with you.
I'm gonna do that! Thnx
Re: Who Should I Go For? by MMM2(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Toto bandit.

who angryembarassed
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Mynd44: 2:39am On Sep 02, 2011
Invite the both of them for a party
Re: Who Should I Go For? by nassiwa: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2011
Get more close to each one of them. The one you get well along with will be the right one.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by nsodo: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2011
What i am not sure of is your religion if you're a Muslim then take them all because it is acceptable but if you're a christian please take a decision as a man because i know between the two there is one you love most. The earlier the better because if you do not one will be frustrate for keeping her hoping for what will never happen.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2011
Wow! @nsodo & @nassiwa, True yarn. . . . @mynd_44, u must be a muslim!
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Mynd44: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2011
It's not about religion it is about SELECTION BY SAMPLING
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

It's not about religion it is about SELECTION BY SAMPLING
Hmmm! Tempting,
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Mynd44: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Now you get the idea
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2011
All of a sudden everyone wants a serious rship on nairaland.
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Now you get the idea
Oh yeah! I do,
Re: Who Should I Go For? by Dondav(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2011
andromida:

All of a sudden everyone wants a serious rship on nairaland.
Ha! Don't you?

(1) (Reply)

. / MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person? / What Is Really Really Bad About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.