Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Current Trend Among Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Current Trend Among Ladies (5171 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
justfriends:
The majority of Nigerian ladies have multiple relationships with different guyz for different reasons and purposes.
My most recent observation shows that it is common for a Nigerian lady to in addition to having a serious boyfriend/fiance (they intend to settle down with), to also having multiple sex partners for some kind of benefits unknown to their main boyfriend or fiance. Why is this so ladies

This format don cast since you no know say hunger wan kill that gender
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Rayban25:

Lol.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by imagrg(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
I like this babe oh...see as she dey talk through her tight kpekus.
Prettygirl200:
Kindly ask your sisters they will know better!!! But wait ooo una no dey tire? Today woman, tomorrow woman next tomorrow woman make una rest abeg. Rest ooo pls rest!!! Haaaaa
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by imagrg(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
No customer, no seller.
Rayban25:

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Quality20(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Those are the effects of normalising fornication in thesociety
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by justfriends: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ha ha ha grin grin grin
Slynation:
Its a simple question cheesy why is it so...?? and you took it personal, try dey calm down...!!
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Lobos2277: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
You have no right over a lady you are not married too. Same goes to the ladies too. Knw this and have peace. Both sex should try to be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Chaos14: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
and you think you aren't acting like a 5 years old with an itel phone
Immature comment skip
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Immature comment skip
REST!!!
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Chaos14: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
REST!!!
Go to bed its past your bedtime

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Mistaken Slept With My Friend / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / I Think He's Using Me. Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.