Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (11192 Views)

Current Trend Among Ladies / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2019
we have been together for a year plus and its been from one form of misunderstanding to the other...I truly love this girl and I really intend to marry her..am a medical personnel and I know the implications of indulging in unprotected sex especially with ladies in their early 20's and from a state in Nigeria with high HIV prevalence( i don't want to mention the name of the state) but she kept on insisting and its creating a lot of secondary complications in the relationship. I was thinking if I should just go ahead and marry her this year so I can be able to satisfy her sexual preference or I should just let her go. she is a nice person to be with. pls guys I need mature advice on this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Olifiz(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Oga ignore her. Only she will do factory reset on her brain.

On a more serious note. Just leave her n look for a better lady. This one head no Dey ground.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by peteruuu(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Both of you are stup*d.

I don't mean to be rude, but that's just the fact.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Olifiz:
Oga ignore her. Only she will do factory reset on her brain.

On a more serious note. Just leave her n look for a better lady. This one head no Dey ground.
true true her matter tire me..but I feel if I can meet up to the primary need she has been asking for since all other tins go fall in place
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2019
peteruuu:
Both of you are stup*d.
oga you are rude..take it or leave it

9 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Bj5all(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
So you have been eating the food with CD and she wants it raw, not that you don't like it raw but you arẹ scared of STDs.

This is a small problem na, both of you can go for full STDs test. You said you are even in medical line, this shouldn't be a problem at all.

Asking for money and comparing you with others is a sign of childishness. Stop taking children for a serious relationship boys will not hear.

Continue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

oga you are rude..take it or leave it
pls i advice u to leave her, try to define the kind of person u want to date next time and stick to it!!
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by boiz2men(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2019
She's from benue cheesy

Also as a medical personnel.. Have her tested na. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
boiz2men:
She's from benue cheesy

Also as a medical personnel.. Have her tested na. undecided
this guy hope you dont me in person...I once brought up the issue of testing but she declined saying I don't trust her..Nd she is right, I don't trust her atleast for now

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by boiz2men(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

this guy hope you dont me in person...I once brought up the issue of testing but she declined saying I don't trust her..Nd she is right, I don't trust her atleast for now

Take her to your hospital. Tell her you want to confirm genotype compatibility. Tell the lab scientist to test for STD.

I worked in jos... I know Benue people. Pure water is more expensive than sex there

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Bj5all:
So you have been eating the food with CD and she wants it raw, not that you don't like it raw but you arẹ scared of STDs.

This is a small problem na, both of you can go for full STDs test. You said you are even in medical line, this shouldn't be a problem at all.

Asking for money and comparing you with others is a sign of childishness. Stop taking children for a serious relationship boys will not hear.

Continue
yes o..am a medic and the rate at which we see people reactive to anti retroviral screening is really something to be worried about..she refuse doin any test atall including genotype that she knows she is "clean"... just imagine

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by duality(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
peteruuu:
Both of you are stup*d.

Honestly, i agree with you, But we may have different reasons

3 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Olifiz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

true true her matter tire me..but I feel if I can meet up to the primary need she has been asking for since all other tins go fall in place

How long do u want to meet up with the needs of someone who doesn’t understand the fact that she can’t always get her wishes. The more u try to put up with her shit the more she rubs it on ur face. Stand ur grounds n next time she leaves because u couldn’t provide something becos U truly don’t have warn her not to try it again or she shouldn’t come back. Be firm. If we check now I’m sure there’s nothing she’s bringing into the relationship other than sex, the love from her sef is not guaranteed. Both of u should get tested ASAP if she refuses let her go n stop the sex with her. In fact just let her go. Better ladies full everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ozkar: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
She's on a mission to infect you grin

Oga, don't let anyone use breakup to manipulate you o. If she says bye because she wants to make you bend to her wish, tell her bye too, and stop replying her. Some of them enjoy unnecessary drama.

8 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by earthsync(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't get why ladies think getting a boyfriend =getting an ATM. I cringe when my friends do that.
As for ur gf I think she wants to destroy you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Bj5all(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

yes o..am a medic and the rate at which we see people reactive to anti retroviral screening is really something to be worried about..she refuse doin any test atall including genotype that she knows she is "clean"... just imagine

Strange, very strange. You have to insist on doing the test or cut off the f**King wahalaship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Olifiz:

How long do u want to meet up with the needs of someone who doesn’t understand the fact that she can’t always get her wishes. The more u try to put up with her shit the more she rubs it on ur face. Stand ur grounds n next time she leaves because u couldn’t provide something becos U truly don’t have warn her not to try it again or she shouldn’t come back. Be firm. If we check now I’m sure there’s nothing she’s bringing into the relationship other than sex, the love from her sef is not guaranteed. Both of u should get tested ASAP if she refuses let her go n stop the sex with her. In fact just let her go. Better ladies full everywhere.
thanks for this..maybe she should just go for good..but honestly its not easy
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
earthsync:
I don't get why ladies think getting a boyfriend =getting an ATM. I cringe when my friends do that.
As for ur gf I think she wants to destroy you

do u really think her intention is to destroy me or she just want to have a 'good' intercourse? I wil really appreciate if you can b very honest with your response.. tanks in anticipation
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ozkar:
She's on a mission to infect you grin

Oga, don't let anyone use breakup to manipulate you o. If she says bye because she wants to make you bend to her wish, tell her bye too, and stop replying her. Some of them enjoy unnecessary drama.
hmmmm
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
That your girlfriend want to spoil your life beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Offpoint: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
"When the devil wants to destroy a man, he give him a vagîna allergic to Condom" - offpoint 2019

I'm not going to comment on the "Money demanding" aspects, because the year is too early for me to offload my too much sense and bitter truth here.

Op, these what will happen the day your penîs yield and didn't wear raincoat.

1. You'll lose your sense and give her whatever she demand.
2. STD will fall on you
3. Pregnancy [This one is inevitable, this her main mission because you be med personnel she believes her future go dey secure]

...I'm out

7 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by vindisick: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Even if you test her now and shes negative, will you be running test on her every month you want to have sex?. HIV Virus can be very potent and tranferable even within the first few week of contamination and the worst part is that it cant be dictated when you carry out test within this period hence the "window period". It is good to run test now before going into something as that. But staying out of STD depends on the type of girl. If shes not a faithful and careful type, forget it.
Relationship especially outside marriage, is usually a gamble.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
vindisick:
Even if you test her now and shes negative, will you be running test on her every month you want to have sex?. HIV Virus can be very potent and tranferable even within the first few week of contamination and the worst part is that it cant be dictated when you carry out test within this period hence the "window period". It is good to run test now before going in something as that. But staying out of STD depends on the type of girl. If shes not a faithful and careful type, forget it.
Relationship especially outside marriage, is usually a gamble.
you nailed it..what if we do the test today and she cheats tomorrow again..
that's y I feel the only solution to this is marriage..atleast when we are married, she won't be too comfortable looking outside..
tnx for the advice
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Offpoint:
"When the devil wants to destroy a man, he give him a vagîna allergic to Condom" - offpoint 2019

I'm not going to comment on the "Money demanding" aspects, because the year is too early for me to offload my too much sense and bitter truth here.

Op, these what will the day your penîs yield and didn't wear raincoat.

1. You'll lose your sense and give her whatever she demand.
2. STD will fall on you
3. Pregnancy [This one is inevitable, this her main mission because you be med personnel she believes her future go dey secure]

...I'm out
tnx of ofpoint. you are on point..tnx once again
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by dreamwords: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Don't dull ,go raw on her na, but withdraw before u cum

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by chikk(f): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't even understand...

Why is she not OK with the use of protection? I don't get women these days o

She's just dating and not married yet, and her partner is helping her protect herself form diseases and unplanned pregnancy, but she wants to "connect"? Hian!!

Anyway, I don't expect much from a person with such writing format

Oga poster, be careful o. I never heard of someone ending a reasonable relationship because they want to "connect"

It's either she wants to hook you with pregnancy (which you are already falling for), to hook you with STD(which you should test her for should you give in to her request) or she truly isn't feeling you sexually (which means you don't play your card well in bed because if you do, CD or not, she won't complain)

Either way, good luck

3 Likes

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
dreamwords:
Don't dull ,go raw on her na, but withdraw before u cum
ok...tnx
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
chikk:
I don't even understand...

Why is she not OK with the use of protection? I don't get women these days o

She's just dating and not married yet, and her partner is helping her protect herself form diseases and unplanned pregnancy, but she wants to "connect"? Hian!!

Anyway, I don't expect much from a person with such writing format

Oga poster, be careful o. I never heard of someone ending a reasonable relationship because they want to "connect"

It's either she wants to hook you with pregnancy (which you are already falling for), to hook you with STD(which you should test her for should you give in to her request) or she truly isn't feeling you sexually (which means you don't play your card well in bed because if you do, CD or not, she won't complain)

Either way, good luck
atimes i try to make her feel the need for a test by tellin her that i myself can av an STD that she never can tell but what she would say is that "doctors are clean" so she wouldn't think twice avin unprotected sex with me..she always has a response to whatever excuse I give
..that's I am scared that maybe she truly av an ulterior motive.
tnx for the advice
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by chikk(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

atimes i try to make her feel the need for a test by tellin her that i myself can av an STD that she never can tell but what she would say is that "doctors are clean" so she wouldn't think twice avin unprotected sex with me..she always has a response to whatever excuse I give
..that's I am scared that maybe she truly av an ulterior motive.
tnx for the advice

I'm sorry to say it, but I feel you know already that her mediocrity is on another level.

"Doctors are clean"? Chai...

Good luck op

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

How old is she?

Wait, do you guys really think all ladies are this way? A lady who truly loves you and wants you will never compare you to other men not to talk more of wanting unprotected sex with you.... Please do away with her for your own sanity.

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
chikk:

I'm sorry to say it, but I feel you know already that her mediocrity is on another level.

"Doctors are clean"? Chai...

Good luck op

most doctors are truly clean but you know there is always exception to everything... doctors and health professionals in general can be promiscuous but they take necessary precautions..
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by MissRaine69(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
You are in the medical profession and you are actuallly second guessing the practicalities of safe sex? What manner of doctor are you?
Do you reeally want to start your career with kids, a wife who won’t aide your developement in any way shape or form? You are dating mediocracy and nothing good has ever come out of dating a woman who has a mediocre mindset it’s like an anchor all it does is hold you in one sorry state of nothing.
So why is SHE not on the pill?
Why have both of you been screened for STI’s if the issue of unprotected sex is the issue?
Your parents put you through medical school to get confused over such fuckery?
What the fck is wrong with you?
What’s wrong with some men?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.