Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) (50645 Views)

Man Divorce His Wife Because She's Too Beautiful / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by treatise: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tallesty1:
Why you come take am personal?
The monika is also guilty of same " offence" hence, it is quite personal.
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Sammy5413(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Old story!!!
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by MrGerald(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thing happened many years ago, I read it more than two years now
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lolachef:
Nonsense man.
You don't know how pqines the man felt discovering that his life time wife cheated on him
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by NikolaTeslaa: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Racoon:
sad Weak simp man!

how is he a simp?
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Connected1: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
By the time loneliness comes calling, baba will run back to his wife.
grin

Can't you tell he values his pride more than her, he will definitely cope, he's an old man and he knows at his old age he will live his life with or without her, only weak men believe men need a wife to keep them company at old age.

She will go to her father's house at her old age, what a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Father4all: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Evil man grin
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
He did the right thing.
How do you stay in the same house with a woman you Know once cheated on you wether as a girlfriend or wife?
It is unforgivable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Obaaderemi2: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ibkinter:

The Same way he stayed in The Same house with her for 40yrs
He didn't know then.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Banhammy717: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's not easy to live with a cheat
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Chirowman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is called karma , nothing is hidden forever.
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Jagabanfromcali: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will do same without blinking an eye

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by EngrKemp: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
I v seen this couple picture before but can't tell on what issue
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Obaaderemi2: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
[
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Obaaderemi2: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Banhammy717:
It's not easy to live with a cheat
The biggest mistake a man can make is to accept a cheating girlfriend/wife back. As long as he sees her around, he'll never be happy in that relationship.
Just let her go. The man shouldn't even allow her to blackmail him with 'forgiveness' issue. When she's gone, she'll be forgiven and forgotten. Life is too short for such burdens of the heart.

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:
The old man don dey read redpill article online

Stipend collector

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by RillJ(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Something is paining you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Lolachef:
Nonsense man.
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
I weak grin
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by wickedLion: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
obembet:
So men are just mumu sha

yes oo, we are mumu especially when we see a fresh chest and enticing melons like yours

i like your picture sha
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Ckonnet: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
wwwihy:
Men can never forgive cheating

I swear down, I don't understand how our ego is so attached to that piece of meat in between a woman's leg. The reason why most married men cheat is revenge ooo, say bae tidy back in the days.
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Wettoid123: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
All this are just ways or tactics to be held in the guinNess book of record I no see any special thing here!
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Lobos2277: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
obembet:
So men are just mumu sha
Reason well before u react.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by altteemy: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Nice one..

In d Legal Profession, if a Criminal commits an offence 40 years Ago, and it comes out in the Open, Dem no go still Arrest am? undecided

Depends on the crime and statute of limitations of that crime. If the period of covered by the statute of limitations is passed, the law overlooks it.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by nedekid: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obaaderemi2:
He did the right thing.
How do you stay in the same house with a woman you Know once cheated on you wether as a girlfriend or wife?
Oga, this life no balance.
If you know the amount of married men, even our parents, what they have had to put up and forgive for the sake of marriage, children etc, you will be shocked. Why, because you see them as perfect couples. The secret is that they don't tell or report to people. It is those that report or make it loud that you see the marriage never work as the ego of the man will be too damaged.
The key thing you wisely said here is "know".
Ie how do you stay in a house with a woman you "know".
Omo, alot if men don't know ohh. If they did know what some women do behind their backs, na desaster.
The issue is just pray no be woman with hot pants a man marries. Or better still don't marry, just have baby mama's and face the problems that one brings.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by tctrills: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lolachef:
Lol....On you or who?

Must everybody be in a relationship?
No you shouldn't be in one
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can imagine how his life got fvcked up. Must have been madly in love with the woman and probably they had one or two kids, and he was blindly in love not until he caught her with a BBC and couldn't look her the same way again, but stayed with her because he believes in " til death do us apart" ,perhaps for the kids or some bullshit.

The way the gods played reverse Uno for our life ehn.
We can't forgive a cheating LovePeddler
But we love to screw around by default.
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Obaaderemi2: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, this life no balance.
If you know the amount of married men, even our parents, what they have had to put up and forgive for the sake of marriage, children etc, you will be shocked. Why, because you see them as perfect couples. The secret is that they don't tell or report to people. It is those that report or make it loud that you see the marriage never work as the ego of the man will be too damaged.
The key thing you wisely said here is "know".
Ie how do you stay in a house with a woman you "know".
Omo, alot if men don't know ohh. If they did know what some women do behind their backs, na desaster.
The issue is just pray no be woman with hot pants a man marries. Or better still don't marry, just have baby mama's and face the problems that one brings.
My bro, it's tiresome.

What you wrote buttresses what I always tell people when they say things like: women were better during their own mother's time. grin

An old man, one of my dad's friends, told me how his wife cheated on him with a very young man in 1976 and was not remorseful. He wanted to keep quiet about it but the woman still left, with five kids. He was telling the story and tears were coming out of the corners of his old eyes. 1976 o!
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by moneyissweet(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
That is how cheaters behave.

Tallesty1:
Why you come take am personal?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by moneyissweet(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cheater spotted.

Lolachef:
Nonsense man.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by Gohs: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
If na Naija, them go say village people dey follow the husband grin cheesy

I beg my people, vote Peter Obi ooo!!
You hear me so?
This Naija wahala tire me ooo undecided undecided
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by toxtimmy: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
how many place your mama vagina face with it's rotten wings?

advanceDNA:

Na them.... their vaginá no dey stay one place
Re: Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) by mt77: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
The Bible says, I quote "your sin will find you out" It doesn't matter how long you try to hide it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.