Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. (1146 Views)

What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK / (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by siofra(f): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Please I beg you!

If you leave your chicken in the fridge, lock the fridge or better still, cut it up into parts.

You know how these men are shameless, they Bleep anything.

Stay safe and keep your chicken safe before you'll return one day and see semen dripping out of your chicken.

Thanks!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by Typicool8(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
@siofra you just no wan get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by VinnyBaba: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2022
OP

That is an old Pics.. sad

And the man is from Uganda.

We, Nigerian Guys are so Cool, Classy and Matured. cool

Can't say for Nigerian ladies.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by siofra(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Typicool8:
@siofra you just no wan get sense grin

How?

Now I can't see Nigerian men who buy chicken the same way again because I know this is why they are buying it.

It's terrible that you guys will stoop this low. Disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by alpharoyalty: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2022
siofra:
Please I beg you!

If you leave your chicken in the fridge, lock the fridge or better still, cut it up into parts.

You know how these men are shameless, they Bleep anything.

Stay safe and keep your chicken safe before you'll return one day and see semen dripping out of your chicken.

Thanks!

I have a feeling you are the guy in the picture

2 Likes

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by Jeon(f): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by KingMack(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
this wan don catch her guy dey knack shiken..why because the shiken nyash sweet pass her dirty smelling and oversized punna angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. by Aladdin1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
If your guy leave your kpekus go Bleep chicken.e get why! e mean say him prefare chicken yansh to your dilatpidated and overused kpekus.na your shame!. no take am rub men!!.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We are in Need. Of This alot / Conjoined Twin Abby Hensel Now Married / What Should I Be Careful Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.