Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

(Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas (4616 Views)

Protect Your Chicken This Season! See What Nigerian Men Are Doing To Chickens. / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / How To Steal Chicken For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by CuntMiner(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
if u like make u say na cuntminer teach u, na oyo u dey
leggo
:lalasticlala

Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by CuntMiner(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2018

Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lmao... madness wan catch me chai! I still dey remember that year
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by MJBOLT: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
8.just remember if you are caught,you will be cooked like a chicken on the street

1 Like

Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
You are the bomb.... Happy stealing

Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
That number 6 grin grin

This is the procedure I will use to steal Pansophist's heart grin
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by khingTony(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin mods Front page please
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by RougeTv(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by AryEmber(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
I give up, there's absolutely nothing one won't see here
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
That number 6 grin grin

This is the procedure I will use to steal Pansophist's heart grin

Lol, but I no be chicken na grin

And why steal when you can prepare me a delicious bowl of ewedu mixed with gbegiri, garnished with assorted meat and an accompanying hot amala to swallow? The road to a brother's heart is food baby, far more easier and stressless. cool
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, but I no be chicken na grin

And why steal when you can prepare me a delicious bowl of ewedu mixed with gbegiri, garnished with assorted meat and an accompanying hot amala to swallow? The road to a brother's heart is baby, far more easier and stressless. cool
Oh lord! are you kidding me? you described that delicacy perfectly! Have you tasted it?

Is it that easy? cry You know I can do that number 6 for you. grin
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Oh lord! are you kidding me? you described that delicacy perfectly! Have you tasted it?

Is it that easy? cry You know I can do that number 6 for you. grin

See this woman o, she don europeanize me finish. Of course I've not only tasted it, I grew up eating that. Iya biliki amala grin if you can cook, then you won't only steal me, you'll kidnap me, and I won't ever want to be rescued. cool
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by omoteacher(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin

Kudos bro thanks for making me laugh. I pray you won't have cause to steal, instead you give from your blessings.
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by AmeLonRo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
What kind of post is this one? How to steal? Better you do better thing and make it. For example to help you= Get 400 airtime as you answer quiz question. See details in https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/quiz-contest/ grin
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by CuntMiner(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
omoteacher:
grin grin grin

Kudos bro thanks for making me laugh. I pray you won't have cause to steal, instead you give from your blessings.
lol,Amen
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by mikejj(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
pansophist:

See this woman o, she don europeanize me finish. Of course I've not only tasted it, I grew up eating that. Iya biliki amala grin if you can cook, then you won't only steal me, you'll kidnap me, and I won't ever want to be rescued. cool
u left the village to d city to give ur heart to woman because of food....chai
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by pansophist(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
u left the village to d city to give ur heart to woman because of food....chai

Is it your heart that I'm giving? grin

And you can only understand if you've eaten good food cooked from the goodness of a woman's heart. You don't only give, but surrender your heart. cool
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
That is, if the chicken doesn't have a gun.

Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by mikejj(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
pansophist:

Is it your heart that I'm giving? grin

And you can only understand if you've eaten good food cooked from the goodness of a woman's heart. You don't only give, but surrender your heart. cool
waris my own!!thats how people adviced samson about his likeness for women..until delilah came to his life..be there swallowing saliva on behalf of gbegiri and borcortor
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
waris my own!!thats how people adviced samson about his likeness for women..until delilah came to his life..be there swallowing saliva on behalf of gbegiri and borcortor

Bad belle. He wan put asunder. Oga go sleep cool
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by mikejj(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
pansophist:

Bad belle. He wan put asunder. Oga go sleep cool
kiki egbon ur cow never arrive
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rubbish
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Offpoint: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dry as my neighbor daughter's azz
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
pansophist:

Wao! I thought you are Igbo

Lemme go and enrol in catering school so that I can kidnap, and hypnotise your heart. grin
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
Lmao... madness wan catch me chai! I still dey remember that year

That year of stealing people's fowls?
Egbami oo
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by CuntMiner(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

That year of stealing people's fowls? Egbami oo
lol,no mind am
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by pansophist(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
Wao! I thought you are Igbo

Lemme go and enrol in catering school so that I can kidnap, and hypnotise your heart. grin

Yes I am, but Nigeria is not ethnically segregated, so it is unsurprising and shouldn't come as a novelty that I adore Yoruba cuisine. The one I can't do without is Ayamase stew. You fit cook am? Make I book flight sharply cool
Re: (Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas by nedubest(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex / Is He Interested In Me.? / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.