Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,252 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward (728 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
UPDATED : I have cut it short to the main points I need replies on.

We dated starting 2019. And then she went abroad to a struggling oyibo country like that. We managed the relationship like that for a year. Exactly about same month we started was when we broke up in 2020.

Then I left her alone.

Its now exactly two years. And now I noticed likes on my pics on Facebook, a number of them.

Then I checked and behold its this my ex. She didn't use her real profile cos I blocked them even up till now. Although she was the first to block but she has unblocked all.

But I still have her blocked.

So now, why is she liking my pics ? And not saying anything ? Although I'm waiting for her to say anything first with the profile, before I can reply her her mind. But that her main profile remains blocked.

What do you make of this guys ?
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by diogo23: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Liking your pictures mean nothing, just move on before she use you as her spear tyre

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Wainey: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
i stopped reading cos its tiring

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Chris2863(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
This your write up can give someone severe headache but then, liking your pictures means nothing. Move on and stop creating unnecessary threads here.

Finally, you need to have some standards/sense (You are very unprincipled and that should be giving you sleepless nights; not this your yeye topic )

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Now she wants to confirm if she made a mistake leaving you. Most likely the guy has not marriage plans for her. She can't endure no more.

She wants to know what's up with you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
diogo23:
Liking your pictures mean nothing, just move on before she use you as her spear tyre

Thanks man
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Now she wants to confirm if she made a mistake leaving you. Most likely the guy has not marriage plans for her. She can't endure no more.

She wants to know what's up with you.

Thanks man. I got that.
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by joceey(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pls just get more focus and make it greatly ,let her know its GOD that lift one up.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
joceey:
Pls just get more focus and make it greatly ,let her know its GOD that lift one up.

Got that man. But I'm doing fine now.

Although she knew about my dreams and always talked about it with admiration. She know wetin dey about me.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
I knw u're waiting 4 her to tell u she's sorry so that u can take her back. But lemme give u a little advice: any girl or guy that walked out on u b4 may still do same again nd again. The funny thing frm ur writeup is that even tho the girl made some progress after u both ended things u seem not to have done same. I bliv uv not added value to ur life since then, so tell me what will stop that girl frm walking out on u if u both kickstart the relationship again?
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I knw u're waiting 4 her to tell u she's sorry so that u can take her back. But lemme give u a little advice: any girl or guy that walked out on u b4 may still do same again nd again. The funny thing frm ur writeup is that even tho the girl made some progress after u both ended things u seem not to have done same. I bliv uv not added value to ur life since then, so tell what will stop that girl frm walking out on u again

Lol ..... By God's grace I am a CEO now. But the only thing I haven't is a relationship. Only affair and it ends. Reason being that, I realised girls ain't as I've believed before being in a relationship. So I'm extra careful as in have to make choice after scrutiny. I can't put in all I have to be a man and in the end get broken cos of marriage. No.

As for taking her back, waiting for her to talk, not at all.

I wanted her to talk, and I'll sample the dishonest pattern of her lifestyle, using that as a legal ground to tell her why it can't be anymore between us and prevent her further in time to come.

Its 2 years now, and closed that chapter. Reason why I'm surprised now at her following me on Facebook .....
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
kiako:

Lol ..... By God's grace I am a CEO now. But the only thing I haven't is a relationship. Only affair and it ends. Reason being that, I realised girls ain't as I've believed before being in a relationship. So I'm extra careful as in have to make choice after scrutiny. I can't put in all I have to be a man and in the end get broken cos of marriage. No.

As for taking her back, waiting for her to talk, not at all.

I wanted her to talk, and I'll sample the dishonest pattern of her lifestyle, using that as a legal ground to tell her why it can't be anymore between us and prevent her further in time to come.

Its 2 years now, and closed that chapter. Reason why I'm surprised now at her following me on Facebook .....
Congrats 2u then. Girls are natural manipulators so don't even give her that space to talk 2u. If she does that she might trap u.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by czarr(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
I just hope you leveled up in the two years.
you are still stuck in the past. move on.

She obviously still has a hold on your emotions. hope you are not still broke and expecting her to send you some money from her business grin just kidding. Block her again and move on, not everybody is supposed to be with us forever, even your wife would not be with you forever because eventually death will part you guys.

life is lived in the moments, appreciate the beautiful memories made with her and move on.
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Congrats 2u then. Girls are natural manipulators so don't even give her that space to talk 2u. If she does that she might trap u.

Thanks man
Re: Could This Be Stalking From My Ex ? What is the way forward by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
czarr:
I just hope you leveled up in the two years.
you are still stuck in the past. move on.

She obviously still has a hold on your emotions. hope you are not still broke and expecting her to send you some money from her business grin just kidding. Block her again and move on, not everybody is supposed to be with us forever, even your wife would not be with you forever because eventually death will part you guys.

life is lived in the moments, appreciate the beautiful memories made with her and move on.

Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept The Job Offer? / Watch Disgusting Video As A Chubby Celeb Performed With Painted Bare Body – Vide / Is This An Std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.