Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? (49204 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Alexgman1(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2021
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by shege45: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You are dating a girl for a year now and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she has even told u dat she hate so much she could hurt him if she ever lay her eyes on him for leaving her all of sudden. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or her ex has something i dont have and she went back to him to continue from where they stopped?
Bro the first rule of dating, Make sure you let her stop all communications with her ex. An ex is more dangerous than the next guy. An ex already knows her weak spot

674 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by silento(m): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You are dating a girl for a year now and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she has even told u dat she hate so much she could hurt him if she ever lay her eyes on him for leaving her all of sudden. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or her ex has something i dont have and she went back to him to continue from where they stopped?

Bro focus on your life what she came for she didn't found in you believe me she will pick her ex over you , she never hated her ex as she claim she used u to get close to her ex and to his attention sorry u has been used find a fresh babe and start new with her , next relationship once a girl is close or blah blah about her ex run it is not over yet between them ooo

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by JaneYave(f): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2021
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

487 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by prince2pac(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It means you have become an ex too and if you are patient, she will come running back to you. .After all, it is said' if you love a thing, you let it go, if it comes back to you, it is really yours'. Happy waiting! Na who get mind dey love ooo!

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mikester: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2021

299 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by missiret(f): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Bola146(f): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Ask Google cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please how old are you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because 20 year old man will never ask this question

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Mrscarter(f): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
You have being dating a girl for a year and all of a sudden she broke up with you and went back to her ex who she said she hated so much & would hurt him if she ever saw him again because he used her & took advantage of her. Do you think there is something am not doing right Or does her ex has something i dont have that she went back to him?

She must always still had feelings for him especially if she went bk after a year

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by ShackWes(f): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2021
alaye you to go back to your ex and stop whining jare
beta males everywhere I don't want to use the word Simp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

You're probably rotten in bed that's why she left you!

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
When I tell simps that the only women that will love a man truly is his mother, sisters and daughters, they talk rubbish. Now it has ended in premium tears for this simp here. Oga your woman left you because you are a simp. If you had taken the redpill, she will still be fucking you now. Her redpill exboyfriend has taken the red pussy back to finish do a refuck so wait for awhile, he will soon be through with the pussy. I do it sometimes too. I like to refuck some of my old pussies and whenever I do, they quickly dump their simp boyfriends.

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by pepperdemzombie: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2021
You are simply a BACKUP boyfriend!

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by mosdii(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

op,it means your fowl has laid a cooked egg for you on your behalf..
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by KingAlayinde(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

dogs do goes back to where it vomits,, perhaps maybe you not fucking her wella self.... only u can thinks of where you lacks

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
what are you still asking us again....she left you n return back to her ex which simply means you were not loved at all in the first place...perhaps she just used you to consoles herself wen they had issues..so they have settle n she has return back

Learn to move on n focus more on your life and making money......if you have more money n satisfied, no one will leave you again for any ex!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by oluwole70525: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
where you can create your own profile and then look for lesbian partners for dating. This source works really well, so open the link and use it as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Kapilta(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2021
When someone don't want you to talk about their ex, tell you they hate them so much and would prolly hurt them if they see them again, it totally means they ain't over them yet.

Sori, you've been used, take heart. She used you to heal even though she didn't. Buh rejoice brother cuz your kids could have bn the exs'.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DSC7: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Hope say u banged her well before she left??.....

With you she found the value of x so buckle up and move on broda......

Real niggahhs no dey carry women matter for head......

I no fit use two legs check weda river deep...

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
missiret:
I don't know why people won't stay away of their ex, you broke up with them for a reason.
they didn't get closure. Simple

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Kondomatic(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:
Maybe she's solving Maths questions, Y'know, she could be trying to find her X.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Cholls(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2021
My brother move on...
Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by paulolee(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2021
it means she broke up with her ex but she never left him....jus be patient n she may come back running to you and apologize but this time don't take her serious, jus de catch cruise de go..

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Obakashdee(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexgman1:

You have turn to ex bro, my ex that left me to get pregnant for her ex who is a father to another child. Funny but true

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by Starcrest1: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
That shouldn't bother you. The first rule in a relationship is not to beg for it. If she goes back to her her ex, go back to ur ex or find another person's ex. Life of the exmen!

This ain't brilliant....... but we miuve!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by PCG001: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
ċօռɢʀat ɮʀօ
taҡɛ tɦɨs....ʏօʊ ɢօ ɖɛʏ օҡaʏ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by dfrost: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
cheesy grin

Bros, pele o. You too, go back to your ex. 1-1 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
You go back to your ex too naa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.