Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29872 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro if we keep talking about the history of nigeria we will never get tired. Gowon u mentioned was one of the problems we had as a nation. He had his short comings and he regrets it up till today. The bottom line is the north dont trust anyone else and that is the major problem we have.

Gowon wasn't a problem... the Igbos were and are still the problem... If they truly wanted Biafra they could have started processing it as soon as Ironsi took power but he didn't move for dis-integration because like SilverOrLead also said:

"The coup was an Igbo attempt to prevent the minority regions they had been leaching on from leaving .

The discovery of oil in commercial quantities was the icing in the cake that motivated the Igbo to such foolishness."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Augustenite(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbos are criminals.. I pray one day they grant them their Biafra. Useless people disgracing the country everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

Gowon wasn't a problem... the Igbos were and are still the problem... If they truly wanted Biafra they could have started processing it as soon as Ironsi took power but he didn't move for dis-integration because like SilverOrLead also said:

"The coup was an Igbo attempt to prevent the minority regions they had been leaching on from leaving .

The discovery of oil in commercial quantities was the icing in the cake that motivated the Igbo to such foolishness."

Bro u r only pointing fingers at igbos saying they are the problem of Nigeria yet u still say they are suffering because of there greed. I still dont understand how u r affected
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro u r only pointing fingers at igbos saying they are the problem of Nigeria yet u still say they are suffering because of there greed. I still dont understand how u r affected

Don't put words in my mouth.. I didn't say anything about greed. Since you have mentioned greed.

It's their greed that made them abolish something they would have benefited from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by mikeapollo: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrPfT1DMms/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE too Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians

The whole world would soon start deporting Nigerians because we have become shameless disgusting criminal nuisance to every host nation.
Yet, some idiots would say it is because some countries are jealous of Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Fearyourcreator: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

People are just somehow... Left Nigeria go do nonsense out there again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

Don't put words in my mouth.. I didn't say anything about greed. Since you have mentioned greed.

It's their greed that made them abolish something they would have benefited from.

U say gowon never did anything buh y didnt he keep to the agreement on aburi accord. Also why did he create 12 state to decentralise power in the east. And also y did he activate article 8 to control the east when ever he pleases
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by rhames(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kelechi009:
LMAOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Deportation from one 3rd World back to another 3rd World country.

4th world you mean?
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

U say gowon never did anything buh y didnt he keep to the agreement on aburi accord. Also why did he create 12 state to decentralise power in the east. And also y did he activate article 8 to control the east when ever he pleases

You still don't understand..

If the coup didn't happen then Gowon wouldn't happen, aburi Accord wouldn't happen, state creation wouldn't happen.

The problem with you and most Igbos is that you want to do things to other people and get away with it without the other people reacting and when the other people react you start complaining and screaming victimization when the truth is you started it and it didn't go the way you expected it..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

You still don't understand..

If the coup didn't happen then Gowon wouldn't happen, aburi Accord wouldn't happen, state creation wouldn't happen.

The problem with you and most Igbos is that you want to do things to other people and get away with it without the other people reacting and when the other people react you start complaining and screaming victimization when the truth is you started it and it didn't go the way you expected it..

Oga if lord lugard didnt bring us together all these things u r saying wouldn't have happened.. if we keep trading blames our problems will never be solved and that is the current problem we are facing. Trading blames became political. Just imagine apc still blaming pdp when they are ruling

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacificom: 12:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Roboto11:

Ho to Guinea Bissau and see poverty.
Do you know there is poverty in America & Britain. But can't compare sleep with death lol. Nigeria is not suppose to be on same poverty wavelength with a country like Guinea Bissau in the 21st Century, if not for power abuse and mismanagement of our natural resources by our leaders.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2022
pacificom:

Do you know there is poverty in America & Britain. But can't compare sleep with death lol. Nigeria is not suppose to be on same poverty wavelength with a country like Guinea Bissau in the 21st Century, if not for power abuse and mismanagement of our natural resources by our leaders.

You guys are bent on avoiding the real issue.

What is special about Nigeria?

I'm letting you know that severe poverty exists in many nations but the citizens are not moved to crime like Nigerians.

In fact, justifying why crime SHOULD be so preponderant is the reason it will be.

Shame.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pansophist(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Any country with easy form of migration for Nigerians will always have the worst form of Nigerians there
\

~Exactly. Australia and Newzealand in my view are countries with the best qualities of Nigerians, just because getting there is so hard, that their embassy is even in South Africa. So the richest, well-educated, and hardworking who can pass through their difficult immigration get there.

If you want to feel good being a Nigerian abroad, then Australia and Newzealand are the best bet.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Funflipper: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2022
HRprof:

At the bolded choose to display your stupidity in a proper channel. I know nothing about forex neither do I know you and your lazy forex friend on Facebook.
[b]Is China rule by military ? [/b]If they can control their population with one child one family policy we can as well achieve that under good governance. The problem we have here is religious, we believe God give children therefore we produce children we can not take care of and they end up become criminals.

China is a communist state and they don't practice democracy in any form. Non military rule does not equate to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Litmus: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:
How do we know these are Nigerians?

Nonsense reporting. If you want to pass on information, make it reliable and verifiable. More also a source of the information will help those who have contacts with embassies and foreign governments to put calls across to the authorities involved for a diplomatic settlement

If any sort of deportation of blacks is taking places in India, it's probably Africans generally, nothing to do with singling out Nigerians. The largest group of Africans in India are usually from East Africa, specifically Ugandans. Africa just like to hide under Nigeria when abroad and getting into trouble of facing Racism. Because, actually, negetive acts against Africans by foreign nations is due to racism not criminality. Indians are the biggest criminals in the world , if anything. The rats of the human world.

Jamaicans, Haitians, African Americans, Africa - all (historically) deliberately tarnished by white media and white people.

Nigerians - tarnished ( attempting) by Africa /black media. For this reason, I'll never respect Africans/ blacks crying about Racism. I'll now only discuss racism from my own perspective and for Nigerians only but never in favour of black people.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Litmus: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
pansophist:
\

~Exactly. Australia and Newzealand in my view are countries with the best qualities of Nigerians, just because getting there is so hard, that their embassy is even in South Africa. So the richest, well-educated, and hardworking who can pass through their difficult immigration get there.

If you want to feel good being a Nigerian abroad, then Australia and Newzealand are the best bet.

Nigerians are generally respected in the West - as respected as it is possible for those of African origen. It is mainly black people pushing this, "they don't like Nigeria abroad" narative.

Black people ( specifically Africans) are the ones actively fighting tooth and nails for Nigerians as a group to be targeted. This movement is an indictment of black struggles and totally undermines, as far as I'm concerned, any fight against Racism by black people.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pansophist(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Litmus:

Nigerians are generally respected in the West - as respected as it is possible for those of African origen. It is mainly black people pushing this, "they don't like Nigeria abroad" narative.

Black people ( specifically Africans) are the ones actively fighting tooth and nails for Nigerians as a group to be targeted. This movement is an indictment of black struggles and totally undermines, as far as I'm concerned, any fight against Racism by black people.

Yep, you are right. But what you refer to is a general thing, but in countries with a major Nigerian population eg the UK, they have a stereotype for Nigerians in particular.

The girls for example just don't trust Nigerian men, especially the black British. Even slangs such as 'yoruba demons', they know it. UK and Ireland in particular, Nigeria are known as a group, differentiating them from the African umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Litmus: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2022
pansophist:

Yep, you are right. But what you refer to is a general thing, but in countries with a major Nigerian population eg the UK, they have a stereotype for Nigerians in particular.

The girls for example just don't trust Nigerian men, especially the black British. Even slangs such as 'yoruba demons', they know it. UK and Ireland in particular, Nigeria are known as a group, differentiating them from the African umbrella.

I'm in the UK, Nigerians are seen as hard working generally and respected as such for the most part. I have had no problems with girls or women due to being Nigerian. Black girls, Caribbeans specifically, do try to mask thire defensiveness due to experiences of racism under thire own invented stereotyping of Africans. It's like a powerlessness thing. In this regard they have stereotypes for Somalis, Asians, different Caribbean islands and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pansophist(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Litmus:

I'm in the UK, Nigerians are seen as hard working generally and respected as such for the most part.

Same with the poles as well, but it's the opposite side of the same coin. One doesn't disprove the other.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by XAUBulls: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by falema(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
okuta007:

I will tell you why Nigerians are getting deported

The average Nigerian thinks he or she is smarter and superior to anyone he or she meets in their own country and they look for ways to break the laws so they can support the bambiallah beggars their friends and relatives have turned themselves into - The average Nigerian back home is a beggar regardless of their economic status - even when they are doing well more than their so called relatives abroad, they still beg out of greed and lust to take what they never earned!
The main issue is most nigerians believe traveling abroad means u will become a millionaire overnight, so far u are abroad, within months ur life have set, and this is a BIG lie, when traveling abroad, definitely, ur quality of life becomes better because Nigeria as a country is not working; poor road, no electricity, inflation, no jobs etc, so u most likely go to a better place with a working economy, but dont expect to make it overnight if not u end up becoming criminals...people migrate to various places for various reasons. I have seen many UK citizens migrating to South Cyprus, in droves, to them cyprus life is better, better weather, less crime, peace, not so congested like UK.

So fellow nigerians too should stop carrying wrong mentality, u travelling out, dont expect to become one overnight millionaire, but if u work hard, u will have ur breakthrough and definitely live a better life.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Graceudogwu(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=falema post=120907164]
Apply to these Scholarships by March 31st and study in Europe.
PhDs are fully funded with an annual stipend of 8000 euros
Masters scholarship funds are 50% funded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHh_9kWyQc4
#scholarships #mastersdegree #phd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.