Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29862 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Felix6:
He is right. You may not truly understand the level of abuse, neglect, dehumanisation, cheating, abandonment etc. That the so called Government is melting out on Nigerians until you are opportune to stay in a place where everyone matters. I used to see nothing wrong until I recently moved to England. I don't know where to start the comparison, virtually in all facets Nigerians have been hugely neglected and sentenced to perpetual and unbearable torture. Funny enough the UK can not boast of 1 tenth of Nigeria's wealth. But the government is alive to its responsibilities.
What do you mean by the uk cant boast of a tenth of Nigerias wealth.

London alone is richer than west africa.

Where do you guys get your information from
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Neoteny7: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

Your lazy forex friends on Facebook don't count as "international connections".

And what makes you think your Gringory Obi can enforce birth control in a democracy?
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacespot(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Chinedu listen to me before opening your mouth to say rubbish. There was a circulatory video of an Indian man mentioning the 5 Southeastern States of Nigeria, stating that people should be careful of these particular tribes, that they're the major problem they have in India. He mentioned the name of Nigerians that have been jailed in India, they all filled with Igbo names. What are you going to say about that?

Do you have the link to the video?
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
All this rubbish will end soon.. 2023 i can't wait.
Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by JohnnA1: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Any country with easy form of migration for Nigerians will always have the worst form of Nigerians there
Well said.
That's why UK must change and tighten their travel policy.
Most Nigerians have a way of ruining good things.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Thegamingorca(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You think this is funny, the more things like this happen the lesser the respect people will have for you when they find out that you're a Nigerian. Believe it or not, this affects you too

I like the one on yellow PJ's. She looks well fattened and ripe

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Wait oo a dot in a circle is the problem of nigeria. Out of 37 state only 5 state is the problem. When u put the whole of the 5 states its not up to one state up north. Bro i want to know how igbos are the problem of nigeria cos i really dont understand it. How do u justify this when igbos have not even ruled the country for a long time.

Rotten toe can lead to gangrene.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

INDIA ARE CONSTANTLY MOVING THEIR POPULATION TO AFRICA, ESPECIALLY EAST AFRICA, EAST CENRAL AFRICA AND SOUTH AFRICA.

THEY HAVE NO JOBS IN INDIA AND ARE VERY RACIST TO BLACKS.

INDIANS RACISM IS SO BAD THAT EVEN DARK SKIN INDIANS ARE DISCRIMINATED BASED ON COLOUR AND CAST SYSYTEM IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WE STILL HAVE MORE INDIAN IMMIGRANTS IN AFRICA ,THAN AFRICA IMMIGRANTS IN INDIA.

SO, ONE DAY, WE WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR.
Makes sense.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I like the one on yellow PJ's. She looks well fattened and ripe
Fattened and ripe? grin grin that means she isn't healthy.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
With everyday report of increase in drug abuse in India with fingers pointing at Nigerians as the couriers, distributors and even peddlers I am definitely not surprised.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ksbusari(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Accused of all sort of crimes committed by the Biafrans. These people think they can just be doing like they are in Nigeria. They still do illegal stuffs here in the UAE. Foolish people.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by cole19(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will be dropping 1.30 odds daily. Strictly Sportybet�
This is my little contribution to humanity�
Invest as low as 10k to make approximately 150k in just 10 days�

NB: baff soap before you play my game o abeg

Free for the first 10 days starting from today..
After 10 days.. Baba, nothing comes for free o

Join:
https:///FRkQkF0v2A82qP0zYk6IhI
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rotten toe can lead to gangrene.

Whatever bro.. if u like rule for 200yrs ur own type of suffering cant be different from mine. U guys shud stop deceiving urselfz. Hausa's and fulani's went into massive poverty at buhari's watch. So go ahead with ur colossal rule

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by okuta007: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrPfT1DMms/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE to Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians

I will tell you why Nigerians are getting deported

The average Nigerian thinks he or she is smarter and superior to anyone he or she meets in their own country and they look for ways to break the laws so they can support the bambiallah beggars their friends and relatives have turned themselves into - The average Nigerian back home is a beggar regardless of their economic status - even when they are doing well more than their so called relatives abroad, they still beg out of greed and lust to take what they never earned!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Thegamingorca(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
Fattened and ripe? grin grin that means she isn't healthy.

She's more than healthy. She is succulent
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by gaby(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Werey don cap early morning.

Na abike send their mama to do drugs? Lol

This pikin wey dem born and bred for brothel don thief one of him mama customers phone to dey insult him absentee father again...

Bastard son of a whorish mother
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Whatever bro.. if u like rule for 200yrs ur own type of suffering cant be different from mine. U guys shud stop deceiving urselfz. Hausa's and fulani's went into massive poverty at buhari's watch. So go ahead with ur colossal rule

Lagos continues to progress under Tinubu's direction.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ksbusari(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
UrPapa:
Of igbos
India hate us, we were will make sure the country crumble. No single development will enter the country until their president come kneeling. Seems they forgot we are Jews and nobody go against us
We know you people. Igbo people. Na the same mess u drag us into in the UAE. You are Jews, we know. You are foolish you should know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Lagos continues to progress under Tinubu's direction.

Bro thats not my problem everybody want progress. As u can see im doin my best by any means necessary. If tinubu like let him be landlord of nigeria we are use to it already. Life goes on
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro thats not my problem everybody want progress. As u can see im doin my best by any means necessary. If tinubu like let him be landlord of nigeria we are use to it already. Life goes on

Good.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Good.

Funny thing is what do u as an individual stand to gain from tinubus administration. Or rather how did tinubu impact ur life as a lagosian? cheesy grin
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Funny thing is what do u as an individual stand to gain from tinubus administration. Or rather how did tinubu impact ur life as a lagosian? cheesy grin

If anyone looking at the sheer number of businesses, people, opportunities thronging to Lagos since the turn of democratic rule can be asking how Tinubu impacts him, such a person could be said to lack sincerity.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Akharmony: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please let identify them by there tribes. .
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

If anyone looking at the sheer number of businesses, people, opportunities thronging to Lagos since the turn of democratic rule can be asking how Tinubu impacts him, such a person could be said to lack sincerity.

I said u not people.. share yours and stop diverting
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nword223: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Chinedu listen to me before opening your mouth to say rubbish. There was a circulatory video of an Indian man mentioning the 5 Southeastern States of Nigeria, stating that people should be careful of these particular tribes, that they're the major problem they have in India. He mentioned the name of Nigerians that have been jailed in India, they all filled with Igbo names. What are you going to say about that?

And what happen to 5 yoruba states, no criminal there?

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by IbileIfe: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

Poverty will continue to spread until the poor masses stop to breed children they cannot feed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nword223: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Wait oo a dot in a circle is the problem of nigeria. Out of 37 state only 5 state is the problem. When u put the whole of the 5 states its not up to one state up north. Bro i want to know how igbos are the problem of nigeria cos i really dont understand it. How do u justify this when igbos have not even ruled the country for a long time.

And 5 yoruba states, plus 4 hausa states and other minorities what would they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

I said u not people.. share yours and stop diverting

I have hinted you already.

Opportunities, safety, infrastructure.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Scarletjr(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na for sleep dem wake this one
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:

She's more than healthy. She is succulent
grin grin Typical nigerian, naah! Fat is not healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos / Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.