Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29864 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by MrSensor(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
This one na back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by MadamExcellency: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
How do we know these are Nigerians?

Nonsense reporting. If you want to pass on information, make it reliable and verifiable. More also a source of the information will help those who have contacts with embassies and foreign governments to put calls across to the authorities involved for a diplomatic settlement

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Creamcrest(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
See what fl@theaded bastards aka peter obi supporters have caused angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by zeyt: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
This guys are ever more busy giving bad name for Nigeria. Igbo drug dealers and Yoruba fraudsters and the rest trading their criminal way overseas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Kingzeez10: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Mi o ni soro kankan

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by irumanle(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
This is a welcome development.
They should deport everyone living illegally in their country. Let them come and fix their country

4 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Lukuluku69(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrPfT1DMms/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE to Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians

Oya make una come blame Hinduism and Hindus.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Aguiyimba(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.

There are many legit jobs but we make choices for ourselves not government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are not decent people, i am not surprised, the anyhow people are deported.

We have very poor values.

The people who, lack common sense are deported and build for themselves negative image in the eyes of everyone. Its only them why, they keep deflecting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Aboguede(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Vote credible and updated fresh leaders or Nigeria will descend into abyss

ednut1:

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE to Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by BeanX(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Any country with easy form of migration for Nigerians will always have the worst form of Nigerians there
Exactly and those idiots will be blaming the government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2022
AS LONG AS THEM NO KILL THEM, JUST SEND THEM BACK TO US IN ONE PEACE.

WE ARE HAPPY AND NO PROBLEMS.

THANK THE INDIAN GOV FOR BRINGING OUR PEOPLE HOME.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by FreeStuffsNG: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

YOur parents has really done you bad to the point that you think illegality is normal means of livelihood.
Fixed.
Charity begins at home. Prof Soludo has been screaming that parents have abandoned their responsibilities in Igboland. It is not a coincidence that all the drug criminals we read about as arrested in India are from SE. The parents failed big time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Ginaz(f): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
and some people want to vote tinubu with a criminal past to further tarnished the image of Nigerians!

e no go better for our greedy politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by wabashe: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Long overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by udemzyudex(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Some Nigerians sha,as long as the country currency big pass naira dem go wan go that country.

Like wetin person wan go find for India,the highest wey I go do na to go learn and come back,why person go ever think of staying and hustling in India?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Naajjii: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.
Is it only Nigeria that got bad government in the world? All these crimes are motivated by greed ,get rich quick mentality and quest to show off and lack of contentment by those Nigerians.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:
I THANK THE INDIAN GOV FOR BRINGING OUR PEOPLE HOME.

I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE.

THIS IS POSITIVE OUTCOME OF RACIST INDIA.

DONT KILL THEM, JUST RETURN THEM IN ONE PEACE TO US.

WE ARE HAPPY AND NO PROBLEMS.
Honestly, who da hell goes to India to live? They have their own poverty problems.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Franzinni: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
They are undisireables ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by LordErrk: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:

I can mention at least 50 countries that are way poorer than Nigeria, but you don't see them causing commotion everywhere they go.
The average Nigerian is just a criminal. The only hope for the next generation of Nigerians is to make anti-corruption a core course in school, at all levels

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Barims(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are suffering angry why did this country exist

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by twilliamx(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Expected. As them olori pelebe don shame us finish for there with their developmental skills

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by djbussy(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2022
1-O. Every indian company in Nigeria must shut down . All indians must leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2022
We Nigerians no dey use eye see japa
Anyways canada way 2023 grin
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by treatise: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:

Hmmm

You'd have asked the question "what is wrong with Nigeria"? Every individual largely reflects his/her environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
Long overdue

3 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Starboytwo(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
India Of all places. If I dare enter India in my lifetime make I bend.

I no fit even watch their film.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Fbboyo: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
We must sit at home every Tuesday to send Indian economy crashing with a heavy tud, they think they are doing us, they don't know we hold the economy of India, watch how they will come cap in hand begging us for forgiveness, India will pay for this, Tuesday sit at home we stand grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Extortion By Airport Officials During International Travel / Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.