Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29874 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ogwumgbe: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

stop worshipping rich people and you will solve crime in Nigeria, as long as you people keep worshipping riches and looking down on someone average, crime will not stop, you reap whatever you so, reorientation is what Nigeria needs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

Its Igbos that didn't want to unite..

in the coup they killed leaders and politicians of other tribes and spared igbo leaders and politicians..

Hausa were the ones that gave Igbos government appointments/jobs in the north.. but after that the Igbos wanted to use that to dominate the north and that's why the northern premier released a video about Igbos wanting complete control.

Igbos didn't give government appointments/jobs to non-igbos in the east..

so who do you doesn't want us to unite

Bro u really need to get ur history right... Abeg where did u read this? Or did someone tell you the story. Do you know the political party that was dominant before nigeria got its independence? Do you the people the British handed most of the political position at that time?
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Tito24: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
UrPapa:
Of igbos
India hate us, we will make sure the country crumble. No single development will enter the country until their president come kneeling. Seems they forgot we are Jews and nobody go against us
I just pity these Indians, most of the big houses in New Delhi are bought by igbos and that’s where the hatred started from
Dirty people scared of igbo success
they don start again

Una develop India too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Tycyborg(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

Exactly... People do all kind of bad things and blame it on government... They tell you Nigeria is not good and no jobs that's why they Japa to greener pastures... Now they get to greener pastures and still do crime and yet blame government... We Nigerians are terrible honestly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro u really need to get ur history right... Abeg where did u read this? Or did someone tell you the story. Do you know the political party that was dominant before nigeria got its independence? Do you the people the British handed most of the political position at that time?

you're the one that needs to get your history right...

After 1960 the b:ritish couldn't hand political position to anyone..
before 1960 the b:ritish also favored the igbos... Nnamdi Azikwe's father and grand-father worked for the british...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by backtovillage: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
ClearFlair:
Well done APC
Your mumu na top notch
Where is APC's fault here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gandollar
ClearFlair:
Well done APC
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

you're the one that needs to get your history right...

After 1960 the b:ritish couldn't hand political position to anyone..
before 1960 the b:ritish also favored the igbos... Nnamdi Azikwe's father and grand-father worked for the british...

You are missing important part of history bro. During the national consensus that was conducted in 1963 the southern part of nigeria accused the british of inflating the population of the north which lead to political controversy when the results came out. It was used to justify the assignment of most of the seats in the federal legislature to the north.

‘I have no doubt whatever … that the Northern People’s Congress has come to stay and to continue to stay and is going to rule the Federation of Nigeria for ever.’-Alhaji M. Kokori Abdul, Parliamentary Secretary, Northern House of Assembly, 4 March 1964
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by HRprof: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Neoteny7:

Your lazy forex friends on Facebook don't count as "international connections".

And what makes you think your Gringory Obi can enforce birth control in a democracy?
At the bolded choose to display your stupidity in a proper channel. I know nothing about forex neither do I know you and your lazy forex friend on Facebook.
Is China rule by military ? If they can control their population with one child one family policy we can as well achieve that under good governance. The problem we have here is religious, we believe God give children therefore we produce children we can not take care of and they end up become criminals.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

You are missing important part of history bro. During the national consensus that was conducted in 1963 the southern part of nigeria accused the british of inflating the population of the north which lead to political controversy when the results came out. It was used to justify the assignment of most of the seats in the federal legislature to the north.

‘I have no doubt whatever … that the Northern People’s Congress has come to stay and to continue to stay and is going to rule the Federation of Nigeria for ever.’-Alhaji M. Kokori Abdul, Parliamentary Secretary, Northern House of Assembly, 4 March 1964

they didn't control the resources of southern Nigeria so stop deflecting from the main point which is - why are people blaming Igbos... Southern Nigeria was still richer than northern Nigeria until Ironsi and his gang struck...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by FoolishBoy419: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Forget about Government abeg...!

There are nations with far worse leaders than Nigeria yet their citizens are upstanding.

The problem lies in our value system as a people, from homes, churches to schools and offices, the average Nigerian is criminal oriented from infancy.

Many of our youths don't even believe in legit hard work or patiently building a career.

The evil penchant of the average Nigerian for illegal living predates this bad administration.

Be more specific in your claims. Northern Nigerians don't go about scamming people and selling drugs in other countries.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

they didn't control the resources of southern Nigeria so stop deflecting from the main point which is - why are people blaming Igbos... Southern Nigeria was still richer than northern Nigeria until Ironsi and his gang struck...

They are the sole cause of our descent to madness.

Let these people go already abeg.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by HRprof: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
ogwumgbe:

stop worshipping rich people and you will solve crime in Nigeria, as long as you people keep worshipping riches and looking down on someone average, crime will not stop, you reap whatever you so, reorientation is what Nigeria needs
Poverty is responsible for those who worship rich people. Religious contribute to that, when your pastor keep preaching prosperity and wealth even give ritualist front seat because they donate their ritual money to them given their church members impression that God has prospered the man through this ministry.
Every country that is over populated suffer poverty, citizens migrate to other country and crime become a way of survival. Birth control is the way because we give birth more than developed countries and expect to be like them. The reorientation for those are looking for fpod to eat do you think they will listen to you. Do you think that Nigerians that commit crime abroad don’t know about Nigerians known to be criminals abroad.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by GreyLaw(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

Sorry, won't work! Nigeria has all it takes to fix the country but corruption in high places from civil service to the office of the president. That has nothingnto do with overpopulation. In the Southern part of Nigeria where people give birth to less kids, especially in the SE, people over there are still involved in all sorts of scams.

We have farms, but Boko Haram won't let farmers go to work. We have oil, but Oil bunkering won't let Nigeria receive all the income. Thieves in NNPC, everywhere! Reduce Nigeria's population today and the politicians would steal even more. And reducing population means transferring the blame and responsibility to the masses, even when they have benefited zilch from their government.

What Nigeria needs is a functional system that prevents fraud and makes sure thieving public officials are punished severely. In such a situation a strong president won't be needed because the system would take care of most loopholes.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

Bro ur argument was the igbos where the problem of nigeria of which u took us way back to our independence. So im trying to clear u that aspect.

Look i never said the north controlled the crude. The federal government formed nnpc which bought most of the shares from shell company.

Ironsi never conducted a coup. It was soldiers from the east and one northerner that lead the coup buh the way ironsi handled the issue made it seem it was planned. Also dont forget people were killed in the north and they also lead a counter coup against ironsi. Frankly speaking the tension between the north and the east was really high both of them never trusted each other.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Omodua(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrPfT1DMms/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hmmm

According to the person recording ,some of the children being deported have their parents are in jail.

From South Africa to Cyprus to China to Cambodia to Turkey to Ethiopia to Ghana to Kenya to Malaysia to UAE to Italy to Thailand to Indonesia to India. What exactly is wrong with some Nigerians
Let's reciprocate by deporting their nationals too. It takes two to tango!

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

European countries will never allow the dis-integration to happen...

the SE ( Igbos ) have the highest/largest or one of the largest gas reserves and deposits in Africa.. they wouldn't want a single ethnic African country to have control over it... as that will mean buying billions of $$$ worth of gas from the Igbos which means the empowerment of Igbos... the good thing is that the Igbos ( an Igbo man I've forgotten his name ) have already built and own the biggest gas plant in Nigeria.

Look at the Ijaws and Bayelsa... the Ijaws don't own a refinery or oil depot e.t.c. A foreign company ( Shell ) owns most of the oil blocks ( I am not sure how true this is ) in Nigeria so anytime B:ritain buys petroleum from Nigeria they ( B:ritain ) are buying from a b:ritish owned company ( Shell ) which means they are buying oil from themselves while Nigeria collects taxes..

If the Igbos did not own the largest gas plant then a foreign company will and can still build a gas plant in the SE and all the e:uropean countries will buy from the eu:ropean company so that they will indirectly keep their money amongst themselves while Nigeria only collects a percentage called taxes...

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Omodua(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

So, those being deported are from one tribe? Your knowledge is elementary and childish.

Those deported are different parts of the country running away from economic hardship foisted on the country by APC rudderless administration.

So stop ethnic sizing the deportations.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omodua:
So, those being deported are from one tribe? Your knowledge is elementary and childish.

Those deported are different parts of the country running away from economic hardship foisted on the country by APC rudderless administration.

So stop ethnic sizing the deportations.

Point at where I mentioned tribe.

slowpoke.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacificom: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

You people should shut up.

I have been to Congo, Mauritania, Guinea Bissau, those countries have poor people but they are not renowned for crime.

When you use government as the excuse, you are actually lending support to it.

Think.
They says poverty is the mother of all crime.

Proverb 3, 7-9 reads " Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God"

A good government in life of citizens is like a child born into a wealthy and caring home. If nothing is wrong with Nigeria, some of her citizens will not have reasons to choose the way of crime in abroad. Consider the trend of crime at home alone before you look abroad, such as kidnapping, human trafficking, Money Rituals, internet scam, and yahoo boys activities. Definitely "Bad governance gave birth to Poverty, and poverty gave birth to Crime."
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
pacificom:

They says poverty is the mother of all crime.

Proverb 3, 7-9 reads " Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God"

A good government in life of citizens is like a child born into a wealthy and caring home. If nothing is wrong with Nigeria, some of her citizens will not have reasons to choose the way of crime in abroad. Consider the trend of crime at home alone before you look abroad, such as kidnapping, human trafficking, Money Rituals, internet scam, and yahoo boys activities. Definitely "Bad governance gave birth to Poverty, and poverty gave birth to Crime."

Ho to Guinea Bissau and see poverty.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omodua:
Let's reciprocate by deporting their nationals too. It takes two to tango!
their citizens here are engaged in legal businesses not drugs and fraud. So cant work. These people being deported are illegal immigrants with expired documents
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbos have ruined it for everybody. They love to push drugs heavily in those countries.

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro ur argument was the igbos where the problem of nigeria of which u took us way back to our independence. So im trying to clear u that aspect.

Look i never said the north controlled the crude. The federal government formed nnpc which bought most of the shares from shell company.

Ironsi never conducted a coup. It was soldiers from the east and one northerner that lead the coup buh the way ironsi handled the issue made it seem it was planned. Also dont forget people were killed in the north and they also lead a counter coup against ironsi. Frankly speaking the tension between the north and the east was really high both of them never trusted each other.

You can deceive yourself that Ironsi wasn't part of the coup...

NNPC was created in 1977... the coup that the Igbos did happened in 1966 and If they didn't abolish regionalism it will mean its Eastern Nigeria Petroleum Company that would have been created and it would have meant that Eastern Nigeria controlled at least 80% of Nigeria's revenue and wealth. which means more jobs, infrastructure, social benefits, healthcare for the eastern region...

but the Igbos were too short-sighted and jealous of the western region been ahead financially not knowing they were about to be extremely wealthy in the coming years and therefore destroyed a regional system that would have made the eastern region the richest region in Nigeria with no other region coming close..

which also means no drug dealing, crime, kidnapping e.t.c in the eastern region because like Gowon said " Nigeria has too much money and they did not know what to do with it " please note Gowon didn't say this before 1966 he said it after 1970.. which means what he truly meant was that "Southern Nigeria has too much money and now that the North is in control the north did not what to do with it"...
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

the bad thing is the Igbos taught they were "doing" the western region when they abolished regionalism not knowing it was themselves and other minorities in the eastern region they were "doing"...

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

the bad thing is the Igbos taught they were "doing" the western region when they abolished regionalism not knowing it was themselves and other minorities in the eastern region they were "doing"...

No . you got it wrong.

The very reason for the coup was to prevent the creation of COR region out of the old eastern region by an act of federal Parliament which had concluded plans to listen to and pass a referendum to determine the creation of COR region.

The coup was meant to both stall such proceedings that were on the docket for the house .

The coup was also meant to murder regional heads that were supporting the minorities .

The coup was an Igbo attempt to prevent the minority regions they had been leaching on from leaving .

The discovery of oil in commercial quantities was the icing in the cake that motivated the Igbo to such foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Omodua(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
their citizens here are engaged in legal businesses not drugs and fraud. So cant work. These people being deported are illegal immigrants with expired documents
Aren't there their nationals having expired papers here?
They are so many. So,let's give them back. We can't fold our arms and our citizens are molested Left and Right. What's the essence of leadership if we can't protect them?
Essence of government is to provide for the citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omodua:
Aren't there their nationals having expired papers here?
They are so many. So,let's give them back. We can't fold our arms and our citizens are molested Left and Right. What's the essence of leadership if we can't protect them?
Essence of government is to provide for the citizenry.
if you have expired papers but find something legal doing no one will come after you. Some of those they caught have been in India illegally for 3 to 5 years. But once you start doing drugs and fraud. Anything your eyes see na u sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by ogwumgbe: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:

Poverty is responsible for those who worship rich people. Religious contribute to that, when your pastor keep preaching prosperity and wealth even give ritualist front seat because they donate their ritual money to them given their church members impression that God has prospered the man through this ministry.
Every country that is over populated suffer poverty, citizens migrate to other country and crime become a way of survival. Birth control is the way because we give birth more than developed countries and expect to be like them. The reorientation for those are looking for fpod to eat do you think they will listen to you. Do you think that Nigerians that commit crime abroad don’t know about Nigerians known to be criminals abroad.

Worship of money is the reason brother, in the 80s when money wasn't worshiped to this extent, even carpenters were able to send their kids to Universities, none looked down on them but today reverse is the case, just as you rightly pointed out about Pastors, I don't even want to go to that area because it's outright disgusting. Nigerians are not poor, they are mentally poor and reorientation is needed. The whites don't care much about riches, they care more about what you have upstairs and that's why they are able to cope and survive, Mentality of black man is his undoing, Always see money as a tool to intimidate people; And that's the problem of all these demons masquerading as leaders, idiot bastards so shameless to plight an erosion ravaged road with the most expensive car in the world, useless stinking apes
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
codemaniacs:

You can deceive yourself that Ironsi wasn't part of the coup...

NNPC was created in 1977... the coup that the Igbos did happened in 1966 and If they didn't abolish regionalism it will mean its Eastern Nigeria Petroleum Company that would have been created and it would have meant that Eastern Nigeria controlled at least 80% of Nigeria's revenue and wealth. which means more jobs, infrastructure, social benefits, healthcare for the eastern region...

but the Igbos were too short-sighted and jealous of the western region been ahead financially not knowing they were about to be extremely wealthy in the coming years and therefore destroyed a regional system that would have made the eastern region the richest region in Nigeria with no other region coming close..

which also means no drug dealing, crime, kidnapping e.t.c in the eastern region because like Gowon said " Nigeria has too much money and they did not know what to do with it " please note Gowon didn't say this before 1966 he said it after 1970.. which means what he truly meant was that "Southern Nigeria has too much money and now that the North is in control the north did not what to do with it"...

Bro if we keep talking about the history of nigeria we will never get tired. Gowon u mentioned was one of the problems we had as a nation. He had his short comings and he regrets it up till today. The bottom line is the north dont trust anyone else and that is the major problem we have.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by codemaniacs: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
SilverOrLead:

No . you got it wrong.

The very reason for the coup was to prevent the creation of COR region out of the old eastern region by an act of federal Parliament which had concluded plans to listen to and pass a referendum to determine the creation of COR region.

The coup was meant to both stall such proceedings that were on the docket for the house .

The coup was also meant to murder regional heads that were supporting the minorities .

The coup was an Igbo attempt to prevent the minority regions they had been leaching on from leaving .

The discovery of oil in commercial quantities was the icing in the cake that motivated the Igbo to such foolishness.

You're right.. I didn't know about the COR region..

got this from wiki "the COR State Movement had broken away to press their own case. Thereafter, the British launched a commission led by Sir Henry Willink to look into the misgivings, The Willink Commission initiated the conception of the Niger Delta Development Board (NDDB). The purpose was to tackle the problems of underdevelopment, however, this failed to rise to the expectations of the masses. After much discontent, some of the people attempted to take the extralegal route to achieve their goals."

which means the b:rits scammed the COR states and nothing materialized.. I didn't see anything about federal Parliament having plans to listen to and pass a referendum to determine the creation of COR region..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.