Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You (1815 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by justyhere: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you marry a man that cheated on you but promises to be better. Is it bad?
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
justyhere:
If you marry a man that cheated on you but promises to be better. Is it bad?

Marry him and find out now

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by justyhere: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
You no for like help my gender? undecided
Rayban25:

Marry him and find out now
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
justyhere:
You no for like help my gender? undecided

Does the man have money?
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by justyhere: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Not much but he’s a good guy, only a cheat
Rayban25:

Does the man have money?
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
justyhere:
Not much but he’s a good guy, only a cheat

Marry him.
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
undecided Who likes a community dick?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
undecided Who likes a community dick?

My dear na story you dey talk...you can go and ask ooni of ife wives that mumu question...as long as the man has money your gender will surely turn a blind eye now rest

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

My dear na story you dey talk...you can go and ask ooni of ife wives that mumu question...as long as the man has money your gender will surely turn a blind eye now rest
Who gives a fvck about a man's wealth? Lol, I'm not those stupid women you date. I personally can't have anything to do with someone that cheats. Period!

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
Who gives a Bleep about a man's wealth? Lol, I'm not those stupid women you date. I personally can't have anything to do with someone that cheat. Period!

If ooni of ife picks you to be his wife will you reject him
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by HeartlessMan: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
Who gives a fvck about a man's wealth? Lol, I'm not those stupid women you date. I personally can't have anything to do with someone that cheats. Period!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:

That gender too dey cap online grin
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

If ooni of ife picks you to be his wife will you reject him
Yes I will. Are you satisfied?
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

That gender too dey cap online grin

Nia69:
Yes I will. Are you satisfied?

Shatap...all you ladies will just be making noise online...ooni wives once capped like you saying I cant be second wife yen yen yen...you said who gives a Bleep about a mans wealth as if you'll even look in a broke mans direction talk less of agreeing to marry one...common getat
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Shatap...all you ladies will just be making noise online...ooni wives once capped like you saying I cant be second wife yen yen yen...you said who gives a Bleep about a mans wealth as if you'll even look in a broke mans direction talk less of agreeing to marry one...common getat
undecided My father has money to take care of me and I can be with someone that's broke as long as he's extremely intelligent, I see a great potential in him.
I can't be a second wife. I can't get money from capping so why should I lie on a faceless forum? Are you satisfied?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
undecided My father has money to take care of me and I can be with someone that's broke as long as he's extremely intelligent, I see a great potential in him.
I can't be a second wife. I can't get money from capping so why should I lie on a faceless forum? Are you satisfied?

Another major super story abeg its okay
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by justyhere: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
With the way you people are banting. No be so love story dey take start?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Another major super story abeg its okay
grin Lmao! My type's rare, I know. You find it hard to believe. Okay you can rest now.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by ibkayee(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
No downsides at all, everything is great and perfect

1 Like

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
My answer is lol.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
grin Lmao! My type's rare, I know. You find it hard to believe. Okay you can rest now.

Nne hapu ya....you're like every other female that lies and rant on social media but go offline and cheat on your boyfriend with your sugar daddy wearing his polo to cook for him tongue
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:
My answer is lol.
Exactly! grin No one wants a community dick.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

Nne hapu ya....you're like every other female that lies and rant on social media but go offline and cheat on your boyfriend with your sugar daddy wearing his polo to cook for him tongue
grin Lmao! I'm a proud single woman. cool

You're also just like every other redpiller that forms alpha male on social media and simps offline.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by jmoore(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing like cheating boyfriend

If your boyfriend is having sex with another girl, it is the same fornication if he is doing it with you.

Cheating only exists when a married partner is involved.

If you are single, you are either abstaining from premarital sex or you are fornicating. Nothing like cheating.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
Exactly! grin No one wants a community dick.

Seriously, some girls are really trying to bear all those things... I don't know for what reasons shey .whether for money or not but it's left for them.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
grin Lmao! I'm a proud single woman. cool

You're also just like every other redpiller that forms alpha male on social media and simps offline.

You cant compare me to you..thats where you fail. I dont simp because I dont see the need to impress walking liabilities that cant add anything to a mans life so take your L and move on dear tongue
Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeon:

Seriously, some girls are really trying to bear all those things... I don't know for what reasons shey .whether for money or not but it's left for them.
I'm guessing it's money or they like emotional abuse.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rayban25:

You cant compare me to you..thats where you fail. I dont simp because I dont see the need to impress walking liabilities that cant add anything to a mans life so take your L and move on dear tongue
grin Rest well dear.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Downsides Of Marrying A Man That Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
grin Rest well dear.

You too my dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abeg, Na Who Carry My Name Go Shiloh? / He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return / Is Her Love For Me Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.