Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis (32115 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Olachase(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2022
You mean Anambra fell down from the sky in the year 1996 undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by DispatcherLagos: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! grin Peter Obi has spoken @ CNN, BBC, Havard, Oxford, Massecusset Institute of Technology(MIT) & other world reputable institutions.The world listened attentively and applauded a superlative performance even after fact checking. Infact, it is no doubtable that the UN is eager to have him address them someday.

Meanwhile, Tinubu’s outing @ the Chatham House was a monumental international disgrace not only for him but for Nigeria as a country. What about his teleguided CNN interview? Someone that always rattling rubbish under the influence of Heroine sniffing? See the fact check on Tinubu former claims on how he developed Lagos that were disproved to be fallacies in these following 2 threads;
-https://www.nairaland.com/7308488/fact-check-how-true-claims/3#116240997
The joke is on you
This is A town hall different grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by jamace(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

A lot of Governors dey get awards and recognition
Abeg, give us that of Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.. grin

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Babysho(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Racoon:
So what did it translated to? Was Lagos State ever the best in WAEC as Anambra recorded under Peter Obi? The statistics are still with WAEC before you may attempt to forge one o grin

I think you have approached the argument wrongly. You just said you cannot compare the achievements of Lagos state to that of a a state created in 1996 and then you went on to brag about achievements that is based on how long the state has been created.

The major characteristic we see in Peter Obi is his willingness to work without stealing public funds. That alone is bigger than any Lasgboat or Medical center. The allocation in Anambra cannot be compared to that of Lagos at all so the little he did in Anambra without stealing is good enough!

What we should emphasize is how Tinubu increased his salary by 200% when leaving office and the other corruption related cases surrounding him. Lagos has enough money for one to be corrupt and also build half quality infrastructure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Jsucre(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Why some people insulting themselves because of obi. Though it's season movie. It will soon end by Feb.
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by GardenOfGod(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2022
You have spoken well, but unfortunately you have cunningly ignored mentioning Tinubu's achievements in narcotics and heroin business in Chicago. Notably, Tinubu's business in the US boosted the US's IGR to the tune of $460,000 grin
CoronaVirusRelo:
Stop comparing gold with wood!

It’s a ridicule comparing Asiwaju’s accomplishment with that of the political minion called Peter!

When we ask what about what Peter did in 8 years, it’s always saddening to see some unscrupulous lots say, he saved money!

Nothing visible in Anambra for 8 years as a Governor outside loot pipelines being constructed from Anambra State treasury to safe havens. Or they tell you about WAEC result which students individually read for, and try to sound as if Peter invested in their brains. Did Anambra have the best result throughout the 8 years of his administration? Just for one year and they celebrate it like Anambra state won the FIFA World Cup.

Obiano ruled for 8 years and achievements are visible. Ganduje of Kano, Umahi of Ebonyi and Sanwolu of Lagos are reasonable benchmarks to score Peter, and he still does not come close!

On any standards that can be used to judge performance, Peter would score 0 in all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Shikini: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Great
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by gigabyte13: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Lagosians not Anambrans knew what Oshodi, Mushin, and other places were before 1999, despite being the capital of Lagos.
See what Lagos is now and more to come.
No dey compare Nonsense...
Person wey pass you pass you

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by daygee12: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Racoon:
See as you are just spitting on this good thread because of lack of evidence to counter the glaring truth. Thank goodness you also acknowledged Peter Obi saved for Anambra. Thank goodness, your warped zombiefied mindset still allows you to agree that Anambra under Peter Obi recorded one of the spectacular performance in WAEC

Nigeria winning the world Cup will definitely be a forever celebration even if it will never win it again son. Winning the Olympic football gold medal in Atlanta-USA in 1996 is still forever itched in our memories till date. That is the feeling with Anambra topping WAEC and JAMB till date.

Na Obi write Jamb and WAEC for them, check states that are performing in WAEC and JAMB its not because their educational system is heavily invested in,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Parachoko: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
jamace:
Abeg, give us that of Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.. grin
Nothing concern me with Atiku.

https://www.bolatinubu.com/honors/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Voiceofthestree: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Racoon Abi Rakumi.

If you can produce an official source where Anambra was listed as 31st state in WAEC rating before Peter Obi became governor, I will declare my full supper for Peter Obi.

Official source from WAEC where they give a publication that Anambra is either 26th or 31st state in them ranking.

Back to the topic, it seems you’re drunk for comparing Tinubu to Peter Obi. You should rather compare Peter Obi to Alimosho local government chairman. Open a thread to compare Peter Obi to Alimosho or Eti-Osa LG chairman and we can discuss.

What’s is Tinubu age when he was Lagos Governor and what’s Tinubu age now. You people won’t hear or say the truth. I am not a supporter of Tinubu and I am not a supporter for Peter Obi but I will tell you a vote for Tinube is a vote for Shettiman..... And shettima is a terrorist.... Tinubu as fail us APC as fail Nigeria PDP as fail us two things can solve Nigeria problem either a new party structure or Revolution.... Go read History follow stories if we don’t know where we are coming from then how can we know where we are going to ?. I want to ask you people just one question As Nigeria progress under APC or PDP ?. Are we serving the government or the government is serving us ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by futurly: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
[ur=https://www.futurly.com][Add to your​/url]Futurily is a term used to describe the future of ideas. It refers to the different ways in which we can use Futurily to improve our lives and the world around us. There are a variety of applications for Futurily, including healthcare, education, business, and transportation.
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos has been in existence for centuries but anambra just fell from heaven in 1996

Wow

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by victorazy(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s a ridicule comparing Asiwaju’s accomplishment with that of the political minion called Peter!

When we ask what about what Peter did in 8 years, it’s always saddening to see some unscrupulous lots say, he saved money!

Nothing visible in Anambra for 8 years as a Governor outside loot pipelines being constructed from Anambra State treasury to safe havens. Or they tell you about WAEC result which students individually read for, and try to sound as if Peter invested in their brains. Did Anambra have the best result throughout the 8 years of his administration? Just for one year and they celebrate it like Anambra state won the FIFA World Cup.

Obiano ruled for 8 years and achievements are visible. Ganduje of Kano, Umahi of Ebonyi and Sanwolu of Lagos are reasonable benchmarks to score Peter, and he still does not come close!

On any standards that can be used to judge performance, Peter would score 0 in all.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos. Lagos can flourish even in the hand of insane person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Johnthejohn(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Peter Obi is Young, Tinubu is old.
Case closed undecided
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Crystalom5: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by DesignMaestro(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
This is an insult! What sort of nonsense thread is this? Aren't you embarrassed to put this kind of topic on public forum?

Tinubu Vs Obi, what an embarrassment?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Devil1Messenger: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Racoon:
https://twitter.com/Cherylking007/status/1601238562015707136?t=ruGlraGJJBxjwgmozT1-Zg&s=08
I will do a better trend on this
U fail to mention alot of Obi achievements as gov
From building the ojukwu college of medicine to free health care to payment of salary for the elderly to winning bill gate award to building a world class heart transplant hospital to being the gov that allowed an extetnal editor to audit his financial management
There is alot
I will do a better trend of Obi achievement later today
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Rapuru14: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Lagos, Ogun, and other states have always ranked best in WAEC results and you don't see their Governors listing such as an achievement

Even 2021 results Lagos and Ogun ranked among the top

Lies!!!!

They're Not even in top 10
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by manyus(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

You Igbos better package a better person with visible achievements for 2031... That Obi Lamba isn't selling

The more he speaks, the more people notice his emptiness

Thank you. Please tell them.Ethnic bigotry has enter some people so tey, they can not reason again. How can you vote a clueless man who doesn't understand left from right?. You want to put us into darkness again ?!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by SirJerrie(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247, CoronaVirusRelo, LegendHero

It's quite unfortunate that you guys have to do this EVERYDAY because of the peanuts you're being paid.. cry
But I understand that you guys have to Feed and all that....

Let me just drop this here...
These videos were documented 8 years ago...
Help Yourselves!!!

EDUCATION, HEALTH AND ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctfeciAb_Q

WATER, SPECIAL SCHOOLS, SPORTS AND TOURISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYYSdVYylc

FINANCE, INDUSTRY JUDICIARY AND EROSION CONTROL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMPa1xF04g

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Dshocker(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Consecutively for 4yrs Anambra tops in Waec.
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by GardenOfGod(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
daygee12:

Na Obi write Jamb and Watch for them, check states that are performing in WAEC and JAMB its not be their educational system is heavily invested in,
Tinubu's greatest achievements is under publicised. His heroin business boosted the US's economy, adding a whooping $460,000 to their IGR grin grin
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Nicenixon: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2022
This is absolutely nonsense! I always laugh when I see people trying to project Peter Obi as saint, have you ever seen a politician that is a saint without any wrongdoing, abuse of power or corruption? I don't know when we Nigerians are going to learn though I want Peter Obi to win because I wanna check something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Nicenixon: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
This is absolutely nonsense! I always laugh when I see people trying to project Peter Obi as saint, have you ever seen a politician that is a saint without any wrongdoing, abuse of power or embezzlement? I don't know when we Nigerians are going to learn though I want Peter Obi to win because I wanna check something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by LegendHero(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

What’s is Tinubu age when he was Lagos Governor and what’s Tinubu age now. You people won’t hear or say the truth. I am not a supporter of Tinubu and I am not a supporter for Peter Obi but I will tell you a vote for Tinube is a vote for Shettiman..... And shettima is a terrorist.... Tinubu as fail us APC as fail Nigeria PDP as fail us two things can solve Nigeria problem either a new party structure or Revolution.... Go read History follow stories if we don’t know where we are coming from then how can we know where we are going to ?. I want to ask you people just one question As Nigeria progress under APC or PDP ?. Are we serving the government or the government is serving us ?

And you expect me to read this jargons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
I think say OP get sense before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Rapuru14: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are using WAEC result to celebrate Peter!

Do you lots have shame at all!

Where are the schools, hospital and IPP he built!

WAEC result my foot!

Many States have achieved that feet without their governors being celebrated.

Urchin, we have gone pass this stage. Tinubu don't even know his left from right.
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Voiceofthestree: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

And you expect me to read this jargons?

Your problem deh ur back
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by Dshocker(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

1999 to 2007 Tinubu Governed Lagos
2007 to 2014 Obi Governed Anambra

Lagos stopped being Federal Capital over 30 years ago
Anambra became a state over 30 years ago

Questions would be asked on Education Tinubu paying for WAEC, building Millennium Schools, Reducing LASU tuition

On health care, the Number of primary health care center built even people from neighboring states travel to use Lagos centers

On electricity , Tinubu was the first Governor to build a State owned power plant

Security, Tinubu Started Rapid Response Squad with dedicated toll free number 112

On Transport, Tinubu started LAGBOAT,BRT and Lag Cab

Tinubu paid Highest Salary to workers without ever owing a Kobo

Lagos Atlantic city was a PPP started by Tinubu and the Chaigaoury brothers... This manmade island is about to house best US embassy in Africa

Funny enough Lagos doesn't recieve any special allocation, PDP under Obasanjo withheld Lagos LGA fund yet Tinubu performed

After he over taxed other legitimate hard working tribes in Lagos, what did he do with the revenue?

And also, when the total money withheld by the federal government was paid, what did he also do with the money?

Lagos state already has what it takes to be great, but where is it now, all due to one man's greed.
Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by black9jaberry: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos before Tunubu came to power

Re: Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
How about Atiku and kwankwansor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.