Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

“22years And Counting” Actor RMD And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “22years And Counting” Actor RMD And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (343 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“22years And Counting” Actor RMD And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by 16Ebiscoo: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richard Mofe Damijo, popularly known as RMD, and his wife Jumobi are celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary.

The veteran actor took to Instagram to share a romantic photo with his wife. The actor, who appears to be in awe of how far they have come and continue to go, praised his wife.

“22years and counting!! Thank you Abk!

PS. Solomon, Glo staffs and Bimbo no need to screenshot and send. She knows I’ve permission to post anything but I’ve chosen to respect myself and post just one”.

“22years and counting” Actor RMD and wife, Jumobi celebrate wedding anniversary

Read more: https://mcebiscoo.com/22years-and-counting-actor-rmd-and-wife-jumobi-celebrate-wedding-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

50 Simple Things You Should Always Do To Create A Strong Relationship / But Why? / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.