Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) (9209 Views)

Weight Loss Journey. Before And After* Pics / [pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I must have you know that a body builder's encouragement/criticism comes from what people comment on him.
Below are pics of me before body building engagement and after two years of building already.
Please feel free to say ur view as I would gladly rely on it for possible improvement/disengagement. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Josephjnr(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isorite. Kwontinue.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Fadiga24(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good undecided but your pictures are not inspiring, get a better phone and for God's sake wear some pants!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by daomi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
cool but work on ur biceps
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kudos! It's not easy working out. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by IAMSASHY(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Op, d last pix, cn u pls turn around? Am nt in a hurry, I wl patiently wait 4 d upload cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
so we should use your pack to drink tea or what undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
See you

Ur body no reach mine half

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by IAMSASHY(f): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Geeeez, y is evrytin standing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Homeboiy:
See you

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
I love what I'm seeing. Where is your front view? I need to SCRUTINIZE the chest too for better evaluationtongue

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Geeeez, y is evrytin standing cheesy cheesy cheesy

U get sharp eye oo

Girls plenty for there
@unn stadium
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Marcelo290(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Consistency is the key, mehn...i started my own, stopped after one month, started again and stopped after two months, up till now I'm still resting, e no easy bro cheesy grin but at least I still try to press up every morning...kudos!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Divay22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Op, d last pix, cn u pls turn around? Am nt in a hurry, I wl patiently wait 4 d upload cheesy cheesy

Cos I am just on panties I couldn't put a full view of the pic

But cutting it half this is me ... Ma real faze

10 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Josephjnr:
Isorite. Kwontinue.

Ur view in words
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fadiga24:
Good undecided but your pictures are not inspiring, get a better phone and for God's sake wear some pants!

You were supposed to talk on the body not the pics quality

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
See you

There is but just one body builder amongst you... Dude on trousers

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I love what I'm seeing. Where is your front view? I need to SCRUTINIZE the chest too for better evaluationtongue

Done ... Scroll up
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

There is but just one body builder amongst you... Dude on trousers

Others are muscle builders abi

Show us ur front view

That picture is 2014

Let me find one if the guys new pix
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Marcelo290:
Consistency is the key, mehn...i started my own, stopped after one month, started again and stopped after two months, up till now I'm still resting, e no easy bro cheesy grin but at least I still try to press up every morning...kudos!

If you could make it morning and night with consistency ... You would achieve same results
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by ihimiray(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

I so much envy u body... Wish I had the determination to try too... Plus u look like one of my cousin in ekpoma

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by nikkypearl(f): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Come and teach me how to build my body too grin

Jack...wa wo egbe re oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Done ... Scroll up
shocked shocked shocked. You've got milk in those lipsrsealed ? . Damn they are bigger than mine grin grin

Now you remind me of a FRIEND I tease a lot about having big lipsrsealed !
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by IAMSASHY(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dnt mind jaree, ws jst kidding, nice one, keep it up
enshi:

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:

Others are muscle builders abi

Show us ur front view

That picture is 2014

Let me find one if the guys new pix

Up ....
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
ihimiray:
I so much envy u body... Wish I had the determination to try too... Plus u look like one of my cousin in ekpoma

Bro these were my words until 2015

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by IAMSASHY(f): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dnt mind me jaree, ws jst kidding, nice one, keep it up
enshi:

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Come and teach me how to build my body too grin

Jack...wa wo egbe re oo undecided

Would certainly be my pleasure
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Up ....

Since 2yrs I never enter gym

I even de Shame to pull cloth in public cos people go de shout . bros ur muscle too much
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by ebukahandsome(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fadiga24:

Oh boy you wicked oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Emodeee: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Kudos! It's not easy working out. Keep it up bro.

buh you like 6carscheesy.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one bruv

just push ups or you actually visited the gym often?

Use to do push ups for sometime but work and other shiiiii made me stop...............and now i've got a near broken arm so body building is way outter the question but i'd like to go back to when i recover though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.