Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,940 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi (16861 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by 4tomandchi: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Between Yahaya Bello and Buhari I wonder who is more confused.

But las las the two of them no dey show face for Tinubu campaign the thing the sweet Obidients!!!
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by sadiyamuhammad: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZVJKGoAb8

Controversial artiste, Habeeb ‘Portable’ Okikiola knows how to become the centre of attraction with his weird actions.
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by Alexiiydon: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
riff rat Bleep off my mention. Oponu
oonisense
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by naijapikin2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
The one good thing coming from this baba katsina is that he doesn't seem to be in support of the flying BAT.

If so the BAT will find out that nigerians don't see it as a bird or as an animal. So no need to get votes.

Realistic people will vote out this monumental failure of a government.

Gracias
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
tete7000:
The President that borrows to run his country. No idea about how multiply the country's wealth, only borrow, borrow, borrow and plunge the country into a bottomless abyss of debt.

Common shut up
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by ofiko123(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God help Nigeria..
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up

And you gerout and shut down!
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by Nede: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Gov Yahaya Bello
God Bless Kogi State People

God punish IPOB ESN Party
Ogun kill you and your presidential candidate
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by mumu9gerian: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by izubext007: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buhari did not commission any thing , he went they for sight seeing
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obi supporters will not sleep tonight. grin grin grin grin Obi-thief is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North just to give APC bad name. Obi threaten to burn down National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released before Wednesday next week I have full proof with me. Wailers will not like this because the truth bitters alot grin Obi-thief mock Prophet Muhammad on Twitter saying Prophet Muhammad Is his houseboy in Anambra State

Obi-thief said if he wins they will be no mosques in the North again. He said he will burn all mosques and turn Northerners to slaves I have all the proof. But pandemic Obituary will never rule Nigeria.
I dey shame for your mumu

Terrorist like you. Mumu man
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by Successs1010: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
hmm wink

Are you a trader in need of a good and profitable forex trading bot? check the link below for more details.. https://www.fiverr.com/share/vx9N3L
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I dey shame for your mumu

Terrorist like you. Mumu man

I will keep on giving you people sleepless nights because the truth is always bitter
Re: President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi by PureNigerian: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2022
GistFullGround:

Buhari should begin to patronize that hospital instead of wasting tax payers money traveling to UK!

He doesn't because if somebody give ordinary $10k to a Nigerian doctor they will poison him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children / Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.