Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden (3725 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Waking up this morning I texted my gal but was surprised to be replied with a “let’s end it” text was trying to ask her what the matter was but she didn’t explain..
So I accepted my fate, she doesn’t know I got her as a friend or TikTok so I chatted her on TikTok and got her to tell with what the issue was…
She told me on TikTok about she suspecting me to be talking with girls on my WhatsApp and she has ego issues
That she hates apologizing as she is not used to that but being with me she always apologizes when she is wrong that it’s hurts her…
I wanted to try and beg her for we to come back but hearing this thing from her has killed my thoughts of that
Am thinking of taking back the phone i bought for her and move on as is almost the starting for a new year
Am I doing the right thing
Please I need advices from my learned people here

I will upload screenshots of our conversations

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2022

I stop reading the nonsense post when I see the part 'Am thinking of taking back the phone i bought for her'

You get mind buy a phone for Nigeria girl that is not even your wife and you are still contemplating on collecting it back

Type of people that need no redemption:

-A man in love
-a rich simp

I'm assuring you she is already using the phone to call her other dick she's going to fuccck soon

werey still dey beg for last match

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chats

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chats

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chats on TikTok

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Continuation of chats on TikTok

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
The ending part

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
What should I do please?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by tee59(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who has the time to read your epistle. Don't worry, we saw your wall paper.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by marlow1962(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Make u and ur babe go find job, Nigeria don hard.
Nobody go feed two of una if una dy jobless.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by HopeNeverDies: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lmao…
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
marlow1962:
Make u and ur babe go find job, Nigeria don hard.
Nobody go feed two of una if una dy jobless.
Am not jobless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by muyico(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congrate! U ha totally free from bondage of tax

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by excanny: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bradford111:
What should I do please?

If she's really the woman of your dreams, try to cut off contacts from other women.

She complained you're looking for another girlfriend. I think that makes her feel empty, like she's not good enough for you.

You can still get her back and get to marry her if you don't make her jealous at least for now.

Take this advice if she's truly the one you want in your life, otherwise just move on at this point.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Starboytwo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wahrah say one last sex. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by nicerod(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin

Na small boy u be sef

See u see boring chats

grin

Abroad niga is back

She will be back dating when the abroad boyfriend goes back

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by emmaphy22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Werey want last sex after him don Bleep up finish. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by SPAMBOX7: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shit test shit test. Op don fall yakata. Power about to change hands and balls about to be squashed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Bradford111(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Shit test shit test. Op don fall yakata. Power about to change hands and balls about to be squashed cheesy

I don't understand what you are saying
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wtf! You mean ya girl told u she lack apologizing manner?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by kenedyx: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Interesting. She's playing the damsel in distress card.. one of the oldest methods of seduction.
Normally, I'll just respond to her like I would a little child and make her understand she can't always get what she wants.
BTW she's still very much interested in the relationship, that one is for sure. I don't see any breakup here.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by faceLAGOS: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sorry op, your girlfriend is suffering from serious bipolar disorder.

Choi!

If you end up marrying her smiley

You go hear whin!

Though she fit dey use drugs manage am, but the drug is kind of addictive & she will love the drugs more than you.

Talking from experience.

See it as dodging a bullet.

Btw, she’s still coming back when her head don come down small.

Another thing, most naija girls are suffering from that mental illness, but dem no know.

grin

If you no careful, she fit kill you one day if you eventually “force” her into marriage.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by toujurs: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mehn you guys are so randy, why such wall paper , this is why you guys Bleep these girls anyhow and dump them, and later come back to complain. Their VJ's are loose. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by marlow1962(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bradford111:

Am not jobless
Ok

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Sucre6: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
That girl is smarter than op, she knew you are the one chatting her on TikTok, she's using reverse psychology on you. You just failed the sh!t test bro, u just did. If you have known the simplest rules of the way of the redpills, u would turn this table and use it as an absolute advantage. I would have showed you what to do to use this as an absolute advantage, but some y'all here see us redpillers as evil and wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by ModCaller: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
You and this girl sef. Make una rest
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Crystalom3(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
If no one will tell you, me go tell you. Baba go an work on your relationship.

If you see her chatting with other guys e no go pain you too?

Her emotions matter too.

I'm not saying goan apologize. Next time you meet with her ask her what the problem really is and why she wanna break up.

Sit with her and solve the problem like a man. Instead of putting your ego first...

If you see a long term with her, then apologize and explain how those girls don't mean anything and then promise her that you will try and stop leading them on.

Let's stop putting pride before communication in relationship. Na why we get plenty broken homes today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by kepstone: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oga move on... My girlfriend just did same to me and the nonsense she said I was shocked... After one month came back she was still saying rubbish ... She is not sure, she no know bla bla... I am too mature for this drama... girl would see my message and will not reply till 2 days I will call she won't pick she won't reply the miss call ... Using me to catch cruise...
I had to call myself to order to leave this babe and walk away... I sent her the last message and told her I never did anything wrong to her let's talk on our relationship for 2 months it's has been back and forth... Not as though babes are not interested in me... Babes wey fine pass her oooo... She refuse to talk on the realationship that me I am a wonderful person and a nice person... Bla bla...
I just told myself guy it's enough u have received enough humiliation from this little girl all in the name of relationship....
Tomorrow now they start going to Shiloh disturbing God for husband not knowing they threw away gem ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Everytime relationship wahala. Can't y'all just stay single?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
tee59:
Who has the time to read your epistle. Don't worry, we saw your wall paper.
grin grin Omooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me All Of A Sudden by SodiumValproate: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please call her and knack her wotowoto for the last time before you slide. cool

I always do this before I slide cool

I recommend you to do same cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing / A Prostitute (sex Hawker) And A Begger In The Street/road / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.