Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience (8347 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by gregyboy(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
So because I was traveling to a particular place, I began to chat with gals from that area on Facebook.
On getting there I called this gal in that area so we can meet, hangout and talk.
Before I could order, cos I quickly left to pee,

she don order beer for herself... Lol...I was like omoh....gal no dey dull at all. I used to think most babes they like form....not this one.
While we were drinking and gisting...she gave me a hint that she won't mind peppersoup. So we ordered.
After the peppersoup, she called the waitress and asked about their chicken. Obviously, she wanted a taste of the chicken.
So I obliged. I was just too surprised to say otherwise. Now . It's not about the money, I swear, I am just surprised she dint even exhibit any form of inhibition or shame.....At least , we are meeting for the first time
This gal is radiant and pretty, doesn't look hungry at all. A black and shine bbw babe with great curves and you know, big curved yansh...and some mesmerizing dark and white eyeballs....she doesn't have this Olosho vibe o...looks like normal gal.
So after we discussed for a while, I told her about my status...she was like, ka ma la ara wa...lol...mẹaning : Lẹts be fucking ourselves in a friend with benefit tone...very casual tone...
..I was like omoh....this gal no geh time o...
She can't be older than 23...but she's got this big elegant body..
Well from my scrutiny, she's not so schooled.
Then a call came in, she left for about 20mins before coming back...I was just amazed at the series of bad behavior a gal will shamelessly showcase meeting a guy the first time.
She later asked about where I was based , I told her, then she says she could visit if I don't mind...lol
I was like, do you like travelling so much..she says yes..that she had only returned to the base just two days ago....I said okay
In my mind I was like, no be my place u go come...lol...And she really meant it ......when I expressed doubt about the possibility of her coming cos my place is like 8hrs far, she was like she would come if I promise to pay her tfare...she even asked me to stake a bet... I remember joking that if she came, that I would give her belle within one week...we both laughed
Omoh....I shock o...the kind gal wey dey these days ehenn...
When we were to leave the bar, I try to cash from an ATM nearby to pay our bill... unknowing our bill was bigger than I had calculated. She chimed in and said she collected another extra Chicken...
haaa...lol....how? when, was it when she went out for 20 mins? I was little embarrassed, not even angry, but she was not....some babe no geh shame o...
Before we left during our conversation, she asked what I do...I said I sleep for living....
.she laughed and gave me a disbelieving look...
This is why most guys fvbck those gals and close mouth. Yes I could have done so. But I wasn't Hot or interested all along...... I was only enjoying her company. She was fun and free though....ready to follow me anywhere I was going that day.
While we were leaving, somehow, she cornered, a particular amount, remant from her paying our bill...I think like a change...we both know, but she just felt so comfortable and entitled to hold on to it..lol....
Gals dey o..
I doubt if u ever met a shameless girl as this.

Stop writing about girls write something to help humanity

Girls girls everytime on this forum una nor dey tire

You're going to a new place you nor chat your fellow man na woman you see go chat all for what some possible shaggs in the future

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Streetmovement(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:

Walahi...Very fun and funny....and she acted as if she knew me already, as if na normal thing.
When I was to leave, I told her I was going to see a cousin of mine that I'm not too familiar with the area, she asked the name of my cousin and concidentally she knows him..she says she would take me there. We went there. lol...
...she exchanged pleasantries with him...Left, and came back 20mins later, and started pestering me to give her tfare...lol...I never see da kine gal before o...until I shamefully gave her 500naira in my pocket she dint bulge...
I just dey imagine how guys, men, go don fubbck fuuvck her tire...

Wotoporiously cool speaking

She for the street homie, everybody's got a taste grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mercury12(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2022
You meet one of dem bunch of "I never chop" girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Sambaby7640: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Mhykel217:

Bruhhh you're talking bou edo, Edo girls get level where Enugu girls dey na. Enugu girls are naturally hungry, shameless and proud bou it.

Funny enough majority of them are
I dey Enugu since 2019. You dey cap nonsense. Their girls are very decent

3 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Saintmary(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:

Lol...dealing with me ke
I'm only astounded at her behavior..infact I feel sorry for her cos no reasonable man will date her type for long...na to fvvck and go...I hope u are not like her cos na ur pvsssy go suffer

You're the one in your endless search for the perfect woman.

Focus on your impending nightmares.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
babz11:
Shame is far from that gender.
They Review cleavage without seeing any big deal about it
Before snapping 1 or 2 pics they dan turn Ass to camera
On their wedding they have enough cloth to roll on the ground but that cloth won't cover their breast.
Who’s marrying a hoe?
Not me lol.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me, let me help you set it up.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by benqo01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
HOW GIRL GO DEY DRINK BEER WHEN NO B SAY SHE BE WIDOW

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mhykel217(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sambaby7640:

Sharrap wtf do u know. U wey dey ur mama house for village.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mhykel217(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Are you Ok? Are you Stewpid? Are you mental? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why will you insult Siofra and her People? grin

Eho dafuq is siofra?? Her face no show
Who
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by EmahBoss(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Anyone who gives birth to a girl child in this generation should drop every other life ambition and make training the girl-child a priority.

Train your boys to raise their standards high for the type of women they choose as girlfriends and wives.

In all these messes, I believe people can and. do train their kids well even their female children.
Unfortunately, a lot of girl- child is already a potential hook-up girl.

I feel ashamed reading this. How appealing !
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by EmahBoss(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sambaby7640:

Don't mind him. Enugu girls are not bad as much as he painted it to be.

What would he say about port-Harcourt and owerri girls or the high class olosho of Abuja babes?
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by GoodCane: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mhykel217:

Bruhhh you're talking bou edo, Edo girls get level where Enugu girls dey na. Enugu girls are naturally hungry, shameless and proud bou it.

Funny enough majority of them are

Bro come Benin City, with just indomie and eggs or even suya of #200 you're free to bang any pussy of your choice. Nigeria girls are hungry
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by timiade446(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:
So because I was traveling to a particular place, I began to chat with gals from that area on Facebook.
On getting there I called this gal in that area so we can meet, hangout and talk.

she don order beer for herself... Lol...I was like omoh....gal no dey dull at all. I used to think most babes they like form....not this one.
While we were drinking and gisting...she gave me a hint that she won't mind peppersoup. So we ordered.
After the peppersoup, she called the waitress and asked about their chicken. Obviously, she wanted a taste of the chicken.
So I obliged. I was just too surprised to say otherwise. Now . It's not about the money, I swear, I am just surprised she dint even exhibit any form of inhibition or shame.....At least , we are meeting for the first time
This gal is radiant and pretty, doesn't look hungry at all. A black and shine bbw babe with great curves and you know, big curved yansh...and some mesmerizing dark and white eyeballs....she doesn't have this Olosho vibe o...looks like normal gal.
So after we discussed for a while, I told her about my status...she was like, ka ma la ara wa...lol...mẹaning : Lẹts be fucking ourselves in a friend with benefit tone...very casual tone...
Then a call came in, she left for about 20mins before coming back...I was just amazed at the series of bad behavior a gal will shamelessly showcase meeting a guy the first time.
She later asked about where I was based , I told her, then she says she could visit if I don't mind...lol
I was like, do you like travelling so much..she says yes..that she had only returned to the base just two days ago....I said okay
In my mind I was like, no be my place u go come...lol...And she really meant it ......when I expressed doubt about the possibility of her coming cos my place is like 8hrs far, she was like she would come if I promise to pay her tfare...she even asked me to stake a bet... I remember joking that if she came, that I would give her belle within one week...we both laughed
When we were to leave the bar, I try to cash from an ATM nearby to pay our bill... unknowing our bill was bigger than I had calculated. She chimed in and said she collected another extra Chicken...
haaa...lol....how? when, was it when she went out for 20 mins? I was little embarrassed, not even angry, but she was not....some babe no geh shame o...
Before we left during our conversation, she asked what I do...I said I sleep for living....
This is why most guys fvbck those gals and close mouth. Yes I could have done so. But I wasn't Hot or interested all along...... I was only enjoying her company. She was fun and free though....ready to follow me anywhere I was going that day.
While we were leaving, somehow, she cornered, a particular amount, remant from her paying our bill...I think like a change...we both know, but she just felt so comfortable and entitled to hold on to it..lol....
Gals dey o..

This your narration go Dey okay for superstory o
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by peacemara54(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
AyemafugeILAJE:

Gals dey o..
You better give your life to Jesus when you still have time. All this you are running to and enjoying the pleasure of sin, will be over when death comes. The pn you will face the terrible judgement of God over all sinners who refuses to repent and have Jesus in their life's

Life is short, death is sure, sin the cause, christ the cure.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mhykel217(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bro come Benin City, with just indomie and eggs or even suya of #200 you're free to bang any pussy of your choice. Nigeria girls are hungry

No cap. Naija girls are hungry
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Sambaby7640: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Mhykel217:

Sharrap wtf do u know. U wey dey ur mama house for village.
you be mumu.... maybe na the oloshos you dey talk about...I mean the average Normal girls
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Mhykel217(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Sambaby7640:
you be mumu.... maybe na the oloshos you dey talk about...I mean the average Normal girls

U dun confirm say u be village boi. See this low life omo get inside. Enugu no get average girls, all na olosho plus ur mama and sister if dem be enugu gaaan. I dey lomalinda, leave ur village come meet me make i show u life.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Saintinoo(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Gals dey o..

After you will open another thread to complain how Nigeria is bad nd bad economy, no job and all, but just see wetin you dey waste money on, an overused hungry hoe. Some men sha.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Jii95: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
gregyboy:

You're going to a new place you nor chat your fellow man na woman you see go chat all for what some possible shaggs in the future
Go to another Forum like, Religion and Education. Nobody forced you to come here.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by DonroxyII: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
gregyboy:

Gay Spotted !

Girls are relaxant women are anti-depressant

You don't need drugs as a Man You are already OK if Done Moderately ...
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by zed7: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Many of these gutter girls have their brothers even on this thread making comments. We have male versions of these loose and hungry girls right on this forum.

It's easy to tell by the way they beg shamelessly and use gutter language. The family values are failing and there'll be a serious problem in years to come.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Sambaby7640: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Mhykel217:

U dun confirm say u be village boi. See this low life omo get inside. Enugu no get average girls, all na olosho plus ur mama and sister if dem be enugu gaaan. I dey lomalinda, leave ur village come meet me make i show u life.
mumu...I dey independence layout currently. So no dey talk trash.
Re: Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:

Gals dey o..

Nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.