Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust (28389 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by rollywise(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

Peter Obi wasn't mentioned in this news but yet Tinubu urchins can't have a Convo without Obi's name in it else they die the next minute. A man without structure but feared by all. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ifycoly: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
This election will open the eyes of many people that keep doing this endorsement and nonsense structure. The power lies with the people.
Okoroawusa:

I believe that the reason Baba is striking any deal with the G5 is to destabilize the PDP/Atiku structure and to also stop them from giving a push to Peter Obi shenanigans. Honestly speaking, he doesn't need votes from those states to become the president of Nigeria. I am not comfortable with romancing them but I believe he knows what he is doing. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by gbagyiza: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu agreed with the rumored conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumored around, never.

A topical Nigerian politician can do anything just to win the election. Our politicians are too desperate, so Tinubu can do anything as it stands just to win.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by senteugene: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
All the G5 governors are Christian yet supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket. Think Nigerians should by now see these people as colleagues with personal interest and not allow them to divide us with religion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Supporting obi doesn't mean I should be a fool and dumb like you, only speaking out if sentiment.

I'm talking about north, you're mentioning middle belt... How many people even dey Benue.

What alliance has obi made in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, sokoto and the rest.

Dem dey call state, you dey call Benue. Even say dem dey kill them like fowl under buhari, see how the stupid people still troop out for APC rally.

Keep fooling yourself with sentiment.

grin grin grin The honourable chairman of obedients in Nairaland!!! The chief Obedient man himself!!! so middle belt is no longer North? cool cool cool
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Gr8amechi: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
CEOKmotors:

You really lack comprehension.

I never said Tinubu should win or be given, after all, he's frail.

But the man is working his ass for it.

How many strategic alliance has obi made, is he just banking on the south for vote??

Is he just banking on the youths for vote, the vote will split among the youths, even in the south.

So how will obi win when he's not making any alliance up north.

No vex bros, but I don't see obi winning, even though I wish he does... My prayer is who ever wins should have the interest of the country at heart and work to make it better.
My brother you don't need to reply these guys.
Nigerian youths especially we from the south act like me know too much but we don't.
since Obi declared I have held my position that the man is not serious but people keep saying he doesn't need structure and that the youths are the structure, see where that has brought us?
Obi handlers lack strategic planning, i would have done far better if I was to manage Obi campaign strategy.
What the youths fail to acknowledge is politics all over the world for politicians is first about their interest.

Every single move obi has made are wrong, from picking a very weak VP who will loose his own polling unit to making a southern his campaign dg, all these moves are terribly wrong.
Obi is just like someone acting a script who isn't contesting to win but just contesting.

if Obi really wanted to win, he would have engineered a number of serious candidates to take up governorship forms, senate and hours of assembly but he didn't.
Obi had the presidency on a platter but threw his chances to the trash.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by NuruDiddy: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

BP will kill u soon
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ElSudani: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
"As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."

Ouch! This must hurt. Wike has razor tongue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Gr8amechi: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Flows001:
It amazes me how people just seat in their houses and conclude that Wike or any of the so called G5 Governors can influence the decision of the people in their states.
Whoever the Governors endorse is their personal business as each of them has only ONE vote.
You can't tell me that because Wike has endorsed Tinubu, then I must vote for Tinubu because I'm from Rivers State, or because Ortom is part of the G5 then I must vote Tinubu because I am from Benue state.
It's secret balloting peeps!
The BVAS has on its own curtailed the usual ballot snatching and manipulations that state Governors were formally known for...
Next year will be a different ball game altogether!!
Whom ever the governors decide to work for will have enormous advantage, governors hold the structure from state to ward, the have aides everywhere.
Lets take Wike for example he recently appointed 200,000 new aides adding to the existing once, so lets say each of these aides influence their immediate family( wife, brother or sister) at least 3 persons from each aides to do Wike's biding that is 600,000 votes already.

Only a fool thinks everyone has one vote. this is a big fallacy.
There are some people who can command 100 votes, others 500 and there are some that can control over 10,000 votes.

Another thing you need the governors is to ensure your opposition doesn't rig election in their state.

I think we need to get to understand election dynamics very clearly, election can be compromised before, during or after voting.
Imagine your opponents supposed strong hold, elections fail to hold or there is massive voter apathy what happens?
These are the things you need structure for.

Politics and elections are deeper than we think it, politics isn't for emotional people but rational people.
"sometimes you may need to enter into a deal with the devil to buy you enough time to unseat that devil".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ganisucks(f): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
walefresh3:
zombidient like u are too emotional.... My relatives has told me severally to stop commenting on facebook... Dey said I don't need to engage zombie like unaa..

Say make wait till d election day, he go chock una.. obi come my church all of us dey shout because our pastor don tell us say make we welcome him with loud voice.. hahahah...

U Meant say naa all of us go vote obi... That day u go know YORUBA....

Social media don scam the scammer

Welcome to the desert of the real. The shouting you guys did was all they needed. It's on video. That's what is important.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Jagabanfromcali: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

Drug driven drivel
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CEOKmotors: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gr8amechi:

My brother you don't need to reply these guys.
Nigerian youths especially we from the south act like me know too much but we don't.
since Obi declared I have held my position that the man is not serious but people keep saying he doesn't need structure and that the youths are the structure, see where that has brought us?
Obi handlers lack strategic planning, i would have done far better if I was to manage Obi campaign strategy.
What the youths fail to acknowledge is politics all over the world for politicians is first about their interest.

Every single move obi has made are wrong, from picking a very weak VP who will loose his own polling unit to making a southern his campaign dg, all these moves are terribly wrong.
Obi is just like someone acting a script who isn't contesting to win but just contesting.

if Obi really wanted to win, he would have engineered a number of serious candidates to take up governorship forms, senate and hours of assembly but he didn't.
Obi had the presidency on a platter but threw his chances to the trash.

Even see the rubbish happening at the party, people stealing money.

E just make me weak.

He keeps focusing on south while neglecting north.

Even wike don align with Tinubu, another blow to obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by JoNach: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

Watch your back!!! Been monitoring you, you have only 1 life , don't loose it.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Bamijoko1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-strikes-deal-with-g-5-govs-in-london/

All politicians are the same, always go for their personal gains and future. If anybody tell me that any politician put the interest of the masses in his/her mind I will swear for the person.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by GboyegaD(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
If they are truly against PDP NWC stance of not removing Ayu and are supporting a Muslim/Muslim ticket, they are hypocrites.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ImDStar: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
How does this rubbish you wrote up there removed the 133.3 million Nigerians from abject poverty they're plunged into by APC and their useless structure?

seunmsg:

This is the best way to go about it. I don’t even think there is a need for the G-5 to make any public announcement on who they are supporting. The governors should simply deploy their structure in support of Tinubu and after the election, they can switch over.

When it comes to politics, it is always difficult to outplay an old fox like Bola Tinubu. He is a thoroughbred politician who knows his onions. The way he surmounted the hurdles placed before him to pick the APC ticket should have signaled to his haters that this guy is solid.

Only kids who don’t understand politics would ever a group of 5 governors will abandon an Atiku and support a Peter Obi that can’t win the election even with their support. The G-5 needs serious protection after destroying PDP and the only sensible and realistic alternative before them is Tinubu. In fact, they need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs them at this point. All they need to do now is deliver 25% or more in their respective states and we are good.

Jagaban, you do this one. When you hear Bola Tinubu, always out a respect to the name. He is not your naanu’s mate.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by AreaFada2: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Duru009:

I swear, very very risky. WIKE is certainly digging his political grave....

He's rich and connected enough. He will be fine. Either way, politically, his presidential ambition is gone. So, nothing to lose.
Wike now seeks soft-landing. In case Tinubu wins, he won't face EFCC. He might even get a seat in FEC under Tinubu. It might even give him the chance to seriously spite Rotimi Amaechi if he becomes a prominent in APC player. grin cheesy

I would have supported Tinubu 7 or even 3 years ago. He would have done better than Buhari. He's too old now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Politics is gradually unfolding and leaving the novice in the mud

Obidients that don't know their left from right were shouting G5.

They said Obi would clean those 5 states but it appears wike and makinde cum ortom thinks otherwise.

The reality is that these govs know only Atiku and Tinubu are in the election and that's what you make deal with no matter how Obi tries to trade himself publicly for wike

I don't understand....is it the governors voting?

Gone are those political crincum cracum higi haga days

The people have made the right choice which is ObiDatti come 2023
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
obi should strike a Deal with Atiku . Or Na Muslim Muslim government the another Muslim after pmb 8 years ...24 years ..ASO rock chapel will closed by that .

Be like some of una eyes don dey clear small small.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Gr8amechi: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Even see the rubbish happening at the party, people stealing money.

E just make me weak.

He keeps focusing on south while neglecting north.

Even wike don align with Tinubu, another blow to obi.

Obi is the only student i have seen going for an exam, rather than focus on areas he hasn't covered he used all his spare time to continue reading what he knew already.

He has covered the southern youths and media more than 3 months ago, all that was left was to start alliance and counter alignment with northern power brokers but no, he was just wasting precious time.

2023 will be one of Nigeria freest elections and the best time Obi would have had the best of chances.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CEOKmotors: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gr8amechi:

Obi is the only student i have seen going for an exam, rather than focus on areas he hasn't covered he used all his spare time to continue reading what he knew already.

He has covered the southern youths and media more than 3 months ago, all that was left was to start alliance and counter alignment with northern power brokers but no, he was just wasting precious time.

2023 will be one of Nigeria freest elections and the best time Obi would have had the best of chances.

It's well jor, let's just see how it goes.

I'm just not optimistic about obi's victory.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HRprof: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but you guys where shouting wicked wike when he has been using state power to disturb legit activities of Atiku in rivers

Una agree that time say wike get illegal power
I can not answer your question because I am not a supporter of Wike since after end SARS. I wasn’t expecting him to support Obi meanwhile I just heard is only 2 governors from G5 governors is in support of Tinubu. Case close
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by RenaissanceGuy: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Kikiki. What you are all celebrating is actually a Trojan horse created and perfected by Baba Ota himself. When the horse is opened and the soldiers hidden within come out, the film will start.
So you think spinning conspiracy theories and presumptions that never come to pass, is a mark of true intelligence??
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Kennyfancy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumoured around, never.
miss which step
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by karnap(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin :DSee the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deal of juicy appointment and access to stolen public funds.... is the deal going to benefit poor masses who are suffering for their mismanagement NO

NIGERIANS CHOOSE BETWEEN BETTER NIGERIA UNDER PETER OBI AND ENRICHING G5 WITH OUR RESOURCES UNDER TINUBU.. THE DIFFERENCE ARE CLEAR
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ikben: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why are majority of Tinubu's supporters on this platform so full of hate speeches, especially towards Peter Obi? They are so full of RAW, ABUSIVE and VULGAR languages. Is that what their Principal Asiwaju paid them to come and do here? Instead of posting positive things about their man, they engage in dangerous and very negative politics. All these shenanigans will not help them. They should stop all these hate speeches and vawulence on Nairaland, in the name of supporting Tinubu and learn to engage the Nigerian people constructively and sensibly. That is what they need to do, and not the other way round.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
as far as I'm concern Without the G-5 Tinubu will still win the election, I wasn't expecting any deal strike, rather I expect the G-5 seeking political asylum under APC which should be settle with the APC chairman and not APC candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
ikben:
Why are majority of Tinubu's supporters on this platform so full of hate speeches, especially towards Peter Obi? They are so full of RAW, ABUSIVE and VULGAR languages. Is that what their Principal Asiwaju paid them to come and do here? Instead of posting positive things about their man, they engage in dangerous and very negative politics. All these shenanigans will not help them. They should stop all these hate speeches and vawulence on Nairaland, in the name of supporting Tinubu and learn to engage the Nigerian people constructively and sensibly. That is what they need to do, and not the other way round.

verify other threads and see how your people are wishing Tinubu death, them replicate hate that peter obi and his kinsmen supporters are making on their candidate you're writing epistle

what if they wish him death that his useless supporters are wishing Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Clinton14(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Kikiki. What you are all celebrating is actually a Trojan horse created and perfected by Baba Ota himself. When the horse is opened and the soldiers hidden within come out, the film will start.

Guy rest nah,den take Tinubu swear for you?
You should be happy since Tinubu is making a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Ancestortinubu: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
And G-190 million sane suffering Nigerians will do the needful with their heart and voters card. I laugh all these politicians and brain dead bastard urchins. It will not be business as usual come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Mayeldah(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
The G-5 do not control the voting pattern of their electorates, the youths and women in these states will vote for OBi, they can as well vote for their respective senatorial and Governorships candidates in the PDP but OBi has their votes for President.

so both G-5 and Tinubu have failed already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.