Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu (38466 Views)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ityP(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:

A surprise awaits all of them.

No surprise abeg. The only thing 2023 will bring is you lots shouting and screaming that APC "rigged". Nothing else. You expect a boy like Obi under the inconsequential Labour Party to defeat a ruling party with Jagaban as candidate? E be like those brownies dey touch una brain

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
keep cooking up rubbish to make yourself feel good but I tell you something , Peter Obi will be not just your president but president of your entire family in 2023

Keep this date bro grin

We also kept the date where you said Tinubu will lose the primaries. What happened

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Antai123(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stop hating Obi, it does no good for your, stop playing politics of hatred it won't lead u anywhere.
I was a stunch supporter of Obi, but I just discovered he won't win, I have pinch my tent with Tinubu and Shettima. Let's leave hatred alone and support our candidate with love and peace.
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Doyou2019: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi

They're slowly going the way of TheNation and Saharareport. Make dem sha continue with dia junk journalism. Na here we all go dey when Nigerians start seeing them as another glorified blog for fake news.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by incredible58: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense
MisterF98: So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by highchief1: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Islie:

There is anxiety in the camp of Rotimi Amaechi, former Minister of Transportation, over the deal between Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the All…

https://dailytrust.com/2023-anxiety-in-amaechis-camp-as-wike-seals-deal-with-tinubu/

Nlfpmod
there’s no anxiety anywhere.it’s now time for wike and ameachi to settle that’s the beauty of politics.it’s always about interest.no permanent enemy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
ityP:

He won't even get the Constitutional 25% in 24 states grin

You're not God. God will shame you hopeless greedy lots.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
twilliamx:

Your trust doesn't matter...Jagaban sailing to victory through the rivers of hate...
you're just slave to your existence
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by kevwemike: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
quote author=Ezewuzie01 post=119549538]That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike[/quote] I sorry for ur future future and the future future of ur children and ur entire generation.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
MISERABLE CITIZENS LIKE YOU ARE THE MODERN DAYS SLAVE
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by chudez0147(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Pandora fraudster IPOB candidate Peter Obi's disgrace in February February 2023 elections is as sure as Igbo men getting caught every week for trafficking cocaine outside Nigeria.

Ordinary small disgrace that Obi was going to suffer in PDP primary, the useless pathetic coward ran away from PDP to avoid dying of HBP. But now the mother of all disgrace is awaiting him in February. After losing so badly, Peter Obi will pray for the ground to open up and swallow him when the disgrace is too much.

Zombidiots will turn against Obi after realizing how much he scammed them of their contribution money while they are dying in poverty and suffering their miserable lives for nothing but Obi divert the funds to his Pandora accounts overseas and never even print 1 single banner or billboard advert. I toured the whole North, no single billboard of the Pandora fraudster Obi anywhere. What did he do with all the IPOB terrorists funds he got? What a hopeless thief undecided
DamnNigga
You sound like a bandit. So pained.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:

our God is a God of performance He abhors mediocre.

The bible also says that "faith without work is dead"

You can see Tinubu clearly there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by yinkeys(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by nedekid: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Like I have said many many times previously, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You don't even have to be a political genius to see that happening soon.
My brother, it seems that is the reality on ground. I support Obi. But it is likely Tinubu to win.
Anyway, power must come to the south. The rotation between North and South must continue.
Let's hope Tinubu will bring progress if he enters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
There's no news here. Let's wait until we hear directly from Wike and the G5. I pray they don't commit political suicide. They should know what Nigerians want and if they fail to align with Nigerians, then it's over for them.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Antai123:
Stop hating Obi, it does no good for your, stop playing politics of hatred it won't lead u anywhere.
I was a stunch supporter of Obi, but I just discovered he won't win, I have pinch my tent with Tinubu and Shettima. Let's leave hatred alone and support our candidate with love and peace.

Getout! You were never a Obi supporter, your a renowned urchin. Obi will win, you, bat and other urchins will be put to shame, insha allahu.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Britishpea: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
I said it. Amaechi will be smoked out of APC. He’s a coward. And Tinubu is the next president.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=nedekid post=119550440]
My brother, it seems that is the reality on ground. I support Obi. But it is likely Tinubu to win.
Anyway, power must come to the south. The rotation between North and South must continue.
Let's hope Tinubu will bring progress if he enters. [/quote

Stop deceiving yourself. Tinubuu cannot bring any change. Are Nigerians really blind? Balablue, bulaba cannot do anything for you nah. Nigerians wise up. Once bitten should learn. Are you guys not tired of what yiu passed through in the hands of Buharii? Who in His life sees a competent and knowledge filled ready to deliver Peter Obi and be talking about Tinubu. Sometimes, I ask myself, what is wrong with Nigerians? Are.some Nigerians bewitched? May affliction never rise the 2nd time. Nigerians have suffered enough.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by tope777(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Last last, Ameachi May be the Presidential candidate in waiting.

With God, nothing shall be impossible.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
The voice of the masses is the voice of God

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chetas81:
you're just slave to your existence
You are a fooool to yours, you think it's every one that is as dumbb as you? No matter how you package your failure of a candidate, the facade is already falling off . February is around the corner..your tears I will drink with joy...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by sharisto(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sense is far from you
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by bankylan: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Calling Peter Obi a stupid idiot by someone who is not sure of where his next meal is coming from is a new level of insanity. Peter Obi is a billionaire, he can afford to live anywhere in the world....he can afford to buy whatever he wants. he can feed you and your entires household for the rest of your existence.......... Wheather he wins or loses in the election, it does not stop him from living a good life.

You all taught Jonathan a lesson years back. Jonathan can afford whatever he likes and even get contracts from Buhari if he wants. But for you, no access to your local government chairman, and if at all they need you, it will be when they need people to buy ice block or arrange chairs for their outdoor events.

May God allow you realise your own idiocy on time.

Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by karnap(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

Coming from an Igbo man,you guys are the problems of yourselves in the east,obi is the best candidate you will ever had for the next 10yrs,let it slip and watch your east continued...!!
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by CasNova(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
So much ado about nothing.

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
The catalysts of the wrong decision of Atifku in rejection 0f Wike as a VP
is turning a burning and deadly boomerang fire to consume the fulani pdp presidential candidate and his camp at last

The Jagaban of Nigerian politics
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is set for a landslide victory

I pity those still pitching tent with the Obi=tuary jokers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Moses86(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Governor wike when asked about the rumours of endorsing obi's labour party." Mr Peter Obi should understand that we are talking about the presidency of Nigeria, not traders union or Anambra election"
excerpts from Governor wike's address to BBC Africa on 28th December,2022.
shey una say wike is obidient lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
twilliamx:

You are a fooool to yours, you think it's every one that is as dumbb as you? No matter how you package your failure of a candidate, the facade is already falling off . February is around the corner..your tears I will drink with joy...
PDP IS coming back so just eat your breakfast and hug transformer
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Grgt0n: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.