Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu (38470 Views)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ityP(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
1Dray:

You're not God. God will shame you hopeless greedy lots.

Please tell me 24 states he can get 25%
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
ityP:

Please tell me 24 states he can get 25%

After you had tell me the states 15 states that Tinubu can get 25%
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
What are we to believe? These politicians are just taking us for a ride.

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Bigshots001(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike

I think you're the only stupid idiot I know of,not Peter Obi, because you and your father does not have any political value in your ward not to talk of your LG.You could have been more civil with your comments than this...
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
1Dray:

After you had tell me the states 15 states that Tinubu can get 25%

He will get 25% in all northern states. Muslim Muslim ticket will push many Northerners to vote for him. He will also get 25% in all Southwest states. That alone is enough
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
ityP:

He will get 25% in all northern states. Muslim Muslim ticket will push many Northerners to vote for him. He will also get 25% in all Southwest states. That alone is enough
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by abysirius(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
MandelaLives:

A surprise awaits all of them.
I supposed you are now clear on the points earlier raised. PO is an unfinished business. Let him continue like that perhaps he might be ready in another 4-8 yrs. He needs time to build with others. He can't do it alone. Not just enough for some school children to be shouting on SM and go gaga..
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by abysirius(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
There is a level you get to that the political class fear and respect you. PO isn't in that class yet and we all saw how it worked against him. Anyone that will rig election against Tinubu will think twice..
1Dray:

Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.