Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu (38448 Views)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Gandrova: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

PO is your next president, Wike or no Wike
Very soon e go clear for una eyes
Lolz! Can you explain how an Igbo man will win in sokoto, Kstsina Zamfara etc. You must be smoking Ebonyi weed cheesy
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Ezmans: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike
APC doesn't exist in rivers state go and verify
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:
A big opportunity for Amaechi. Let him work for Obi and return to his people's full embrace. Wike will die a natural political death.

To Understand my point, read History Beckons, And I Cannot Be Silent: A Rejoinder To Soludo's Anti-Obi Article
you are a fool, what will people's love offer him, someone fighting for his career, u r talking about respect from people
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by EvansU: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
That stupid idiot called Peter Obi should step out of the race to avoid humiliating himself further. It is obvious that many people don't have respect for him and the lies he stands for. I just saw a quote from the governor of Rivers state insulting Peter Obi as if Obi is his gateman and the insults that Soludo and Arthur Eze have already heaped on the clown aren't enough.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
~ Gov Nyesom Wike

You don’t call anyone ‘stupid idiot’ the words most of us use on social media when we come face-2-face with the people we talk about or insult online we can’t say it to their faces. Stop the abusive words online.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
The first evidence will be Apc presidential rally in Rivers State. E go choke! Shut down! Wike will deploy his 200k SSAs.

Zombiediots to cry blood. Wike gave Obi logistics but has given Tinubu votes like Umahi told him.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
OmoOshodi:
They are only interested in their stomach and pockets..their children and their concubines...no interest of the poor masses hailing them....recycling thievesssss

Spits...tueehhh
Frustrated obidient spotted
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by TemmyT002(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

Obi always in your mouth and head and heart.
They are talking about Amaechi, PDP, APC here, you mention Obi again. Haba. Why?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

According to you, Obi is stupid but your urinating machine is wise.

You will soon be disgraced
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
Lolz! Can you explain how an Igbo man will win in sokoto, Kstsina Zamfara etc. You must be smoking Ebonyi weed cheesy
Why do you all terrorist evil doers fidget whenever VOTE WISELY is mentioned? Your doom is near
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
ityP:

He won't even get the Constitutional 25% in 24 states grin
Why do you all terrorist evil doers fidget whenever VOTE WISELY is mentioned? Your doom is near
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Gandrova: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Yes people should vote wisely not to cast their votes for your demi god scammer Heobi cheesy ! Son of a bastard like you.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chrismania100: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
The ogboni has personal hatred over igbos which Peter Obi is among them. To me, those Governors have only one vote, and cannot influence the masses choice

honeycrown:

So because they insulted him, he should step down. Can you see how your brain works?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by MandelaLives: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
you are a fool, what will people's love offer him, someone fighting for his career, u r talking about respect from people
Mad people are always the first to call others mad. You insult people so easily and then, you begin to play the victim role. If by now you don't know the value of the people in a politician's career, you are the most foolish person that ever lived. I don't mean to abuse you. Rather, the depth of your stupidity is so clear from this comment.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:
A big opportunity for Amaechi. Let him work for Obi and return to his people's full embrace. Wike will die a natural political death.

To Understand my point, read History Beckons, And I Cannot Be Silent: A Rejoinder To Soludo's Anti-Obi Article

No sane politician will work with Obi.

Don't get me wrong ó, I mean serious politicians not political novice
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi

Which Obi? grin

Quit joking bro!
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by tankoagaie: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
here is my account send it asap,i may be the sender 31xxxxxx28 it was a mis take so let me take it back
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Islie:

There is anxiety in the camp of Rotimi Amaechi, former Minister of Transportation, over the deal between Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the All…

The same Amaechi and other unserious elements in Rivers State APC who have used their constant and perpetual infighting to destroy the party? How I wish Wike decamp completely and relegate Amaechi and other madmen.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Chrismania100: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stop talking rubbish,someone that hides under igbo name to type rubbish, you are referred to as igbos.You know he is not igbo, but you want to hide under this post to insult igbos. Who told you igbos are bad people? I only see other tribes as jealous and envy of igbo tribes, mostly some useless yoruba people.
This is part of reasons why Nigeria never wanted igbos to leave cos they know how salient and important igbos are to the growth of Nigeria economy.
Take for instance,this write up has nothing to do with Peter Obi, but look at how this demonic yoruba urchins wasted huge amount of energy in insulting Peter Obi,as if it was Peter Obi that brought calamity to his lazy life.Yoruba people are lazy full.of envy and jealous of igbos dominance in their own domain.

CharleyBright:

You Igbos are selfish clowns.
Imagine you people betraying your very own Peter Obi to support another candidate.
The Yorubas can never do that to their own.
The Hausas and Fulanis can never do that to their own.
Only Igbos with the greed and selfish interests can sell their own for peanuts.
If Peter Obi doesn't win this presidential election, I swear no Igbo son or daughter will ever rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi is your best chance.
Make Igbos stop being Judases against their own brother.
That is why other tribes don't trust Igbos. They can do anything for selfish interests.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by DeCleff(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

Even if Peter Obi will not win Rivers State he will definitely get more votes in that state than tinubu

Even the current governor of the state knows very well how he struggled to be re-elected in the 2019 general election.

Believe me majority of rivers v will be shared between atiku and Peter Obi because no reasonable Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket and no reasonable South South citizen will vote for a man who connived with northerners to remove Jonathan from power.

No reasonable South South person will vote for the presidency to return to southwest when they know that South Wales has already had eight years in the presidency.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! Who says politics is indeed not a dirty game. Suddenly, Wike is about to commit political suicide while Amaechi is about to be redeemed.No wonder he cried out today .I really love the unfolding political developments and the political barometer in recent times.

All the hitherto political anastomosis that have long held this nation spellbound are being dismantled but in the background is the fearful people revolution that is about to explode.

Amaechi committed suicide, now he wants to be redeemed. Lol
That's how Wike too will be redeemed later in future. grin grin grin. Some of you should simply stay away from politics both in real life and on internet
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Benmob: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
if that man go to international conference to speak to world leaders na disgrace he go just disgrace d country,even to read for paper na wahala, someone that have to look at paper before he knows is real name and age,I like make he win,so that d world will know how foolish is nigerian as a country,d only country that have d record of healthy pple stepping down for sick person.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Coldie(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
The joke is on Amaechi. Right now apart from people eating Amaechis money, Amaechi is nowhere near wikes level. His own people don’t like him anymore.
U were in government house as minister for 7years but u can’t point out anything u did for your state.
U built trains and railways for many regions and states but u didn’t build one single track in your own state because u hate the governor.
Now u have left government house, e don clear ur eye
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by bong4(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
The way you wrote this suggest you have a personal problem with Peter Obi else why would you allow politics to reduce you to this level?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by malali: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your bastard father who can't provide three mail square for his family you should be worried about him and not Peter Obi who have nothing to loose, wether he win the election or not.

Is you and your family that will remain slaves because of crubs

Immaturity....too many imbecilic kids on nairaland.
Just state your point, calling his father names makes you look weak and desperate.
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by bong4(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
EvansU:

You don’t call anyone ‘stupid idiot’ the words most of us use on social media when we come face-2-face with the people we talk about or insult online we can’t say it to their faces. Stop the abusive words online.

Don't be surprised many are under 25 years who are even yet to find their feet but of course undeserved assess to mobile devices makes them thing they are at par with their elders. Bunch of juveniles
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by pquaver(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
MandelaLives:

Amaechi doesn't work with urchins. Zombiedients are touts and he himself know firsthand that those who called him Judas and threw everything dirty at him for the injustice he suffered wit GEJ can and never will be reenforced.. He with stake a place for his candidate at federal level, wike will concede some positions to him and they will live to fight another day..
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by garfield1: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
DeCleff:

Even if Peter Obi will not win Rivers State he will definitely get more votes in that state than tinubu

Even the current governor of the state knows very well how he struggled to be re-elected in the 2019 general election.

Believe me majority of rivers v will be shared between atiku and Peter Obi because no reasonable Christian will vote Muslim Muslim ticket and no reasonable South South citizen will vote for a man who connived with northerners to remove Jonathan from power.

No reasonable South South person will vote for the presidency to return to southwest when they know that South Wales has already had eight years in the presidency.

Tinubu will get more votes in rivers than atiku
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike
Hahaha see as you have exposed your ignorance and sentiment here foolishly � � � � because Peter Obi is your headache..... You will cry us blood when your candidate is beaten blue, black and blue. You are not God so don't act like one
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by demoBaba: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

~ Gov Nyesom Wike

Are you sure about this statement?
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ozo13(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Dailytrust can't be trusted .they should up eir game .the election has been won and lost .all thanks to almighty God who has crown obi
I noticed tvc airing road construction program in Rover state instead of the usual journalist hangout program
Re: 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu by ityP(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Please don't shout "rigging" after results are announced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Relegates Obasanjo To Local League / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.