Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? (3300 Views)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Most people here don't know the have a third eye, but each and everyone one of us has a third eye and your third eye is located at your forehead just above your eyebrows (try to close your eyes and roll them) you will notice a movement in your forehead........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yo, is this a joke or what?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
NPFLADMIN:
Yo, is this a joke or what?
Did you feel it??
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blupen:
Did you feel it??
Are you kidding me right now? Like a third eye? If you have one then show us.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
NPFLADMIN:

Are you kidding me right now? Like a third eye? If you have one then show us.
Hmmmm maybe this is bigger than you bro

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blupen:
Hmmmm maybe this is bigger than you bro
Well, with due and utmost respect, I think I'm more saner than you.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Divoc19(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
We have not finish solving the problems we see with our two eyes. Now, you want to add a third eye?

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
NPFLADMIN:

Well, with due and utmost respect, I think I'm more saner than you.
Well i cannot compare sanity with you because that would be an insane thing to do......i simply do not belong to your realm......
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Divoc19:
We have not finish solving the problems we see with our two eyes. Now, you want to add a third eye?
you are funny grin grin
I don't want to add anything my dear i just want you to be aware of it because that's the real eyes....
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Bahamas95(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
I only know of third leg not third eye.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bahamas95:
I only know of third leg not third eye.
grin grin then google third eyes
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by peterincredible: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yea the pineal gland which when active you will be able to see things the normal eyes can't see and you develop this clairaudience ability most eastern practice and the occult science have a way of activating( de calcify) the third eye

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by beelon1020(m): 3:36am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes the OP is right!
This third eye opening act are mostly performed by buddhist and yoga people..
Their is this young girl that her third eye was opened, this girl played snookers with her two eyes blind folded...
Yes I know, is unbelievable, but it’s true.. check on YouTube, you could find it there...
is not a new thing around here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
peterincredible:
Yea the pineal gland which when active you will be able to see things the normal eyes can't see and you develop this clairaudience ability most eastern practice and the occult science have a way of activating( de calcify) the third eye
Peter?? lol my name is peter too what's up??
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
beelon1020:
Yes the OP is right!
This third eye opening act are mostly performed by buddhist and yoga people..
Their is this young girl that her third eye was opened, this girl played snookers with her two eyes blind folded...
Yes I know, is unbelievable, but it’s true.. check on YouTube, you could find it there...
is not a new thing around here...
Most people don't know what they are capable of doing.......i always advice people to be aware....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by baretalk: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chakra, is the mindseye, some chanel it already, others can't even fathom it. It's real

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:
Chakra, is the mindseye, some chanel it already, others can't even fathom it. It's real
I know man very real self
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by peterincredible: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Peter?? lol my name is peter too what's up??
Am good broda happy new year
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
peterincredible:
Am good broda happy new year
I wish you deh same my guy
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Well i cannot compare sanity with you because that would be an insane thing to do......i simply do not belong to your realm......

That's the best way to put it
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
NPFLADMIN:

That's the best way to put it
It is actually
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Exmilitant(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Op, it is wrong for a man to venture past what have been granted him.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
Op, it is wrong for a man to venture past what have been granted him.
All has been granted my dear friend....do not limit yourself

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Phimzy: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sire,tell us how to activate the third eye.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Phimzy: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
I really want to know more about this third eye.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Phimzy:
Sire,tell us how to activate the third eye.
Can you become a whole new person?? will you do the time?? do you have patience??
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Phimzy: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Can you become a whole new person?? will you do the time?? do you have patience??
Yes is the answer to your questions,sire.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Phimzy:

Yes is the answer to your questions,sire.
Then you are good to go my good friend
1st go and read the secret by rhonda bryne
that is your 1st mission, you can download it as a pdf on your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Phimzy:
I really want to know more about this third eye.
Do you smoke weed??
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Templee333(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Most people here don't know the have a third eye, but each and everyone one of us has a third eye and your third eye is located at your forehead just above your eyebrows (try to close your eyes and roll them) you will notice a movement in your forehead........
Talk... i won hear more
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Templee333:
Talk... i won hear more
grin grin pay me i go tell you everything way you need to know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saying Prayers Is Useless, It Doesn't Work / Anyone Doing Giveaway Between Now And 1st January 2024 Should Note This. / Is Beauty A criterion in marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.