Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? (3368 Views)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Phimzy: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Do you smoke weed??
No.I'm not intending to do that.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Phimzy:

No.I'm not intending to do that.
Well you can open your third eyes without the intake of weed, but it works faster with weed because weed is spiritual......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Phimzy: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Well you can open your third eyes without the intake of weed, but it works faster with weed because weed is spiritual......
I think my journey for a third eye will end here because I don't believe in spirituality...thanks for your time though.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Phimzy:

I think my journey for a third eye will end here because I don't believe in spirituality...thanks for your time though.
It exist bro, i have seen things and am still seeing things but i won't force you bro
to each his belief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
It exist bro, i have seen things and am still seeing things but i won't force you bro
to each his belief
i have the secret by Rhonda and I smoke weed , can we talk more on this?
I’m interested in spirituality and opening my third eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
youngreva:
i have the secret by Rhonda and I smoke weed , can we talk more on this?
I’m interested in spirituality and opening my third eye
You look ready....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
You look ready....
how was your third eye opened?
Was is voluntarily or by chance . Can u tell us what the process was like for you?
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
youngreva:
how was your third eye opened?
Was is voluntarily or by chance . Can u tell us what the process was like for you?

It was by chance driven by pain
my life was hard and in search of the truth about life i entered another realm, a peaceful realm, a magical realm, a state of awareness and liberation.....bro when you open your third eyes, you will get to love life and command miracle to happen by just imagining it......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
my life was hard and in search of the truth about life i entered another realm, a peaceful realm, a magical realm, a state of awareness and liberation.....bro when you open your third eyes, you will get to love life and command miracle to happen by just imagining it......
wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
youngreva:
wow!
Lols but e no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Lols but e no easy
I agree
I have a lot to learn, I believe this year my spiritual eyes will be opened
I’ve been seeing lots of angel numbers 2:22 lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
youngreva:
I agree
angel number is 2:22?
Your faith will do it for you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
angel number is 2:22?
there are different angel numbers , what do u know about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
youngreva:
there are different angel numbers , what do u know about them
I don't know much about angels number
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
I don't know much about angels number
our angels or spirit guides communicate
with us through numbers and synchronicities
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2023
hmmm... Blupen & Youngreva make una dey suffree dey lie 4 dis thread

which one come be 3rd eye again... una go smoke igboo finish com dey type shit

take ur voodoo shit away 4rm dis humble forum wey we dey manage

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by PJtech: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Shey you see all these igbo wey people dey smoke? Na wetin e dey cause be this

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
youngreva:
our angels or spirit guides communicate
with us through numbers and synchronicities
That's great i think you have already started your spiritual journey, just make sure anytime you want to read the secret, blaw your Az first to grasp everything in the book, and with time i will direct you on what to do next, a spiritual journey will even make you start dreaming about the future, before anything happens in reality you don see am for dream and you will always be 15 steps ahead of others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Loverboi2cute:
hmmm... Blupen & Youngreva make una dey suffree dey lie 4 dis thread

which one come be 3rd eye again... una go smoke igboo finish com dey type shit

take ur voodoo shit away 4rm dis humble forum wey we dey manage
Don't worry bro you still have a long way to go but you will get there na just time e go take

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2023
PJtech:
Shey you see all these igbo wey people dey smoke? Na wetin e dey cause be this
grin grin nairaland folks funny joor
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Blupen:
Don't worry bro you still have a long way to go but you will get there na just time e go take

no dey scare me Oga ... am not diabolical as u are

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Loverboi2cute:

no dey scare me Oga ... am not diabolical as u are
I no deh scare you guy, no fear
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
youngreva:
I agree
Go and check what 2:22 means in angel numbers, then you will know why we met

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blupen:
shocked Commanding things to happen just by visualizing it is demonic and should not be practiced. I'll advise people interested in what the op is saying to not even try it if they value their sanity. This may be enjoyable at the beginning but you'll suffer greatly for it afterwards.
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
shocked Commanding things to happen just by visualizing it is demonic and should not be practiced. I'll advise people interested in what the op is saying to not even try it if they value their sanity. This may be enjoyable at the beginning but you'll suffer greatly for it afterwards.
What you don't know is bigger than you....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by AyobamiIsaac12: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blupen:
What you don't know is bigger than you....
What is to come will be unbearable for you if you don't desisit
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
What is to come will be unbearable for you if you don't desisit
The only mistake here is that you do not know me, my dear friend.....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by youngreva(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blupen:
Go and check what 2:22 means in angel numbers, then you will know why we met
from what I gathered it means I’m on the right path and the right place at the right time , and everything is working for my good
Whatdyu think bro?
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2023
youngreva:
from what I gathered it means I’m on the right path and the right place at the right time , and everything is working for my good
Whatdyu think bro?
i think you are very right bro
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Sweetvie: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Yeah, I know
What'sup with it? undecided
Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Blupen(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetvie:
Yeah, I know What'sup with it? undecided
Everything dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Your Third Eyes?? by Kingray10: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blupen:
That's great i think you have already started your spiritual journey, just make sure anytime you want to read the secret, blaw your Az first to grasp everything in the book, and with time i will direct you on what to do next, a spiritual journey will even make you start dreaming about the future, before anything happens in reality you don see am for dream and you will always be 15 steps ahead of others
Guy I beg just use ur third eye see 3 draws for me. Make I stake am with 20k. I wan blow. Help a brother. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / Guys Does Lingerie Turn U On? Girls Do U Buy Underwear Regularly? / Again!! Tekno Spotted With Chidinma See Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.