Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Has anyone experienced this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has anyone experienced this (414 Views)

Just In 7 Days, Nigeria Christian Experienced This ! / Facebook Rip-off/economic Sabotage: Who Else Has Experienced This? / We Have Never Experienced This In Lagos Or South West . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has anyone experienced this by ikennaoma(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
I need an advice on what to do because I'm confused here.
Today I got several what's app message demanding that I pay up my loan that's it's due. Meanwhile I never signed up for any loan.

Out of curiosity I clicked on the link sent but I discovered something fishy. The app has my phone number but no name, no account number, non of my details. Only refund and details if the loan. 18750 to pay back 25,000

Can this be a Fraud or someone used my phone number to access loan. I'm still confused.
https:///nquickloans

https://adminnigeria.qucikyloans.com/adminappapi/payment/getLoanInfo?orderno=20221231060514558546354397007

I need advice

Re: Has anyone experienced this by RZArecta(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Get a lawyer to write to them warning them to cease and desist further harassment or meet you in court. It shouldn't cost more than 10k or go to office of the public defender in any high court near you, state your case there and emphasise the fact that the message has caused you psychological trauma because of the way these loan apps tend to embarrass Nigerians, this will open a hole for negotiations to compensate you

1 Like

Re: Has anyone experienced this by heykims(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Reply them with a stiff warning that u never obtained a loan from them and that u would involve your lawyer if they continue to engage u.
Request an evidence from them that u got a loan from them.
Re: Has anyone experienced this by NoahHadNoArk: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
OP do as advised and keep us posted

Whether it’s fraud or not, get to the bottom of the case and inform us so we are guided too.
Re: Has anyone experienced this by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Wetin concern them with that one, mumu u don borrow money finish begin dey yan opata
Re: Has anyone experienced this by ikennaoma(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Braveboi1:
Wetin concern them with that one, mumu u don borrow money finish begin dey yan opata

I guess you didn't read the post.. why will I borrow, refused to pay and bring my ass in the public.. Receive sense in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Has anyone experienced this by ikennaoma(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
heykims:
Reply them with a stiff warning that u never obtained a loan from them and that u would involve your lawyer if they continue to engage u.
Request an evidence from them that u got a loan from them.

That I have done, awaiting there response
Re: Has anyone experienced this by Gozmok444: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2023
How is the issue now? Have they replied?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Morally Squalid Says Garba Shehu Buhari Spoke Person- Photo / Arthur Eze Is Planning To Use Military Against Biafrans To Favour Atiku - IPOB / Look, My People, If You Screw Up In This Election. We'll Suffer For A Very Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.