Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,981 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana (11359 Views)

Achievement: I Made The New Olosho At Ezeka Brothel Tap Out / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Alusiizizi(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
ernnie457:

U no for like shut up?
They said classy babes
He's ready to.spend on them

Tell me what makes a LovePeddler "classy".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Alusiizizi(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Na inside Quilox you want buy malt?

Oga runs girls there charges from 100k a night.

And the 100k depends on your negotiation power, probably after you've flex her.

One of my chairman spends N1m-N3m a night, depending on the personality involved, most of the beautiful girls you see in movies, bb9ja and beauty queens around Nigeria.

Then your chairman must be a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Dshocker(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Don't come online and insult someone with your necessitous life, blame yourself for not making it.

How dare you come online and insult someone that will buy your entire generation.

Point of correction, he owns a foundation and spends N50m-N100m every month on charity.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Greatdand007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Na inside Quilox you want buy malt?

Oga runs girls there charges from 100k a night.

And the 100k depends on your negotiation power, probably after you've flex her.

One of my chairman spends N1m-N3m a night, depending on the personality involved, most of the beautiful girls you see in movies, bb9ja and beauty queens around Nigeria.

Na lié joor highest way i don carry for quiló na 5 thousand Naira i Pay and na she buy me drink self
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Alusiizizi(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dshocker:

Don't come online and insult someone with your necessitous life, blame yourself for not making it.

How dare you come online and insult someone that will buy your entire generation.

Point of correction, he owns a foundation and spends N50m-N100m every month on charity.

You and your stupid chairman can continue formulating "big man". The truth remains that your chairman is a fool and as you seem to have been enslaved by a fool that makes you completely worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by spencekat(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
ernnie457:

U no for like shut up?
They said classy babes
He's ready to.spend on them
Ufan mi,why you dey talk like that
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by bdon123(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
siofra:
Nairaland males are broke, don't you know?

If you didn't know, know now.
I Am not broke,i can afford it
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by bdon123(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
visaclick:
Instead of getting married or even two wives you are wasting substantial funds on some girl with eye lashes and plastic buttocks. these girls just does the same thing, same dance videos, same skin tone, same sticking out their tongue on Snapchat and then you turn around and send them money that your mom will pour out blessings on u if u sent her even half.
This thread is not for u bro...no shades
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by karkinase(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nuthin like classy olosho..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by candygist: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
siofra:

This is how broke men wail

Ashewo done finally reply me.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
MiaBeer:

I can feed your entire family for 1 year. Don’t get your crooked Yahoo life twisted or screwed up. Tell me the trash you’re driving and I will show you one of my machines right now. Those who sweat for their money don’t brag about oloshos. Until then, just be quiet and stop spreading diseases in Nigeria to unsuspecting women. Again, don’t come over here and brag about the oloshos you’re spending your worthless Yahoo infested money on. Not this new year ok?

Anything for me?

Just for starting the year
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alusiizizi:

No need for calling me names too

Just answer

Can you get those girls the chairman pays in bed without paying too?

Tell me how you can do it
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
karkinase:
Nuthin like classy olosho..

Well, the olosho without an STI is better than a girl that hates you without the same STI
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Dshocker(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alusiizizi:

You and your stupid chairman can continue formulating "big man". The truth remains that your chairman is a fool and as you seem to have been enslaved by a fool that makes you completely worthless.

I weep 4ya

I love ur last statement grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Alusiizizi(m): 3:23am On Jan 03, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

No need for calling me names too

Just answer

Can you get those girls the chairman pays in bed without paying too?

Tell me how you can do it

Of course I can, and it won't cost me a kobo. While your chairman is being deceived by fake eyelashes, pancakes and hair that has been harvested from other humans I look through all this charade to see those hoes for exactly what they are. That's why I can get them for free.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Sheylon(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=lereinter post=119616815]

Lolzzzzz

What's the diff between the ones you call dirty and the ones you call clean

Just asking for reference purposes[/quote I was about asking same question.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Sheylon(m): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Please op I beg you in the name of God, show me love with 2k.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Princerichi0(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2023
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

What's the diff between the ones you call dirty and the ones you call clean

Just asking for reference purposes

I curious as well to know the difference.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Inside the club 100k - 200k. They look like celebrities with very beautiful skin. Outside the club 15k - 20k, if you walk down further you will see 2k - 5k.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Of course I can, and it won't cost me a kobo. While your chairman is being deceived by fake eyelashes, pancakes and hair that has been harvested from other humans I look through all this charade to see those hoes for exactly what they are. That's why I can get them for free.

You have not stated anything

Specifically state what you will say to them.... simple.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by lavylilly: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2023
shocked
Thebadpolitican:
100 to 150k

150k na urgy self
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by codedrunstv: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2023
CuteNbad:
Like the Topic implies. What's the cost of Carrying babe at this High brow Clubs?

I need a classic babe but not too costly make I use hold body for new year celebration.

NB: This thread is for only Big boys and girls.

Paupers should stay away.

70/100k for short rest sex ,the least could go for 40k

Daybreak Hookup can go as 80-200k depending on how classy the girl is
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Johnholt909: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2023
codedrunstv:

70/100k for short rest sex ,the least could go for 40k

Daybreak Hookup can go as 80-200k depending on how classy the girl is
Classy? Women are all the same. Paying such money for a call girl which some guys sleep with for free doesn’t really worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by codedrunstv: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Johnholt909:
Classy? Women are all the same. Paying such money for a call girl which some guys sleep for free doesn’t really worth it.

you're absolutely correct 💯 but men of high network go for Class.i have someone that flew a girl from Lagos to Dubai just to satisfy his pleasure for 3days... Over 4Million was spent by him.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Okhuadams(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2023
CuteNbad:
Like the Topic implies. What's the cost of Carrying babe at this High brow Clubs?

I need a classic babe but not too costly make I use hold body for new year celebration.

NB: This thread is for only Big boys and girls.

Paupers should stay away.
Is that something to be proud about so your big boy na olosho e end. If you be big boy you no need to come ask questions just go there go carry ur own
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Johnholt909: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2023
codedrunstv:

you're absolutely correct 💯 but men of high network go for Class.i have someone that flew a girl from Lagos to Dubai just to satisfy his pleasure for 3days... Over 4Million was spent by him.

That doesn’t make sense at all. The same classy girls who beg us to sleep with them. A classy lady who saw me with the Europeans fell so deeply in love that she had to ask for my room number at the hotel. She’s travelled to many countries as well.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by Johnholt909: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Money is not be-it-all. Women look at other qualities.
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by emekalovepets: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2023
They are some stupid fool that haven't go quilox before but they will be bragging if Dem born your Papa Wella go and pay girl 20 k for quilox girl and see if you wont land in jail or the girl go stab you to dead and nothing will happen... carrying a girl in quilox is 200k upward
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by rickleye: 2:00am On Feb 04, 2023
candygist:

100k just to bang toto for 10mins ? Una dey empower this girls o.

It’s not just the banging . It’s the whole presentations.
1. The tone of voice
2. The make up , clothes , the smell - perfume.
3. The clothes
4. Some will even cook if you stuff
5. Glass of wine
6 . The massage
7 . Oral
8. Missionary style, Doggy style, Side style, Touch your toes , Cowgirl , Reverse Cowgirl .
9. Relax an hour ( refractory period)
10. Round 2.
11. Climaxing together.
12. The end
Re: Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana by candygist: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
rickleye:

It’s not just the banging . It’s the whole presentations.
1. The tone of voice
2. The make up , clothes , the smell - perfume.
3. The clothes
4. Some will even cook if you stuff
5. Glass of wine
6 . The massage
7 . Oral
8. Missionary style, Doggy style, Side style, Touch your toes , Cowgirl , Reverse Cowgirl .
9. Relax an hour ( refractory period)
10. Round 2.
11. Climaxing together.
12. The end

All this will past for how many minutes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.