Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio (2460 Views)

Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by aariwa(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo ended military coups in Nigeria by retiring any soldier who had held any form of office before then, ran the longest democracy in Nigeria. Before 1997 90% of Nigerian women were house wives and seamstress but his universal basic education program provided jobs to women as teachers whether you have WASC or not and expanded education in Nigeria.Abacha demanded for $7m bribe for vodacom to do gsm in Nigeria in 1997 but baba iyabo allowed econet wireless and MTN to come into Nigeria free of charge in August 2001. That man always means well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2023
blacknp:
Abacha did an injustice to Nigeria by not injecting the demon in 1997.

Fela warned us about the incubus, Olusegun Obasanjo is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria since 1976.

Wole Soyinka too warned us about OBJ in his book Open Sores of A Continent

In his more recent memoir You Must Set Forth At Dawn Wole Soyinka described OBJ as an attention seeker who likes to hug the limelight. Soyinka thinks that OBJ's poor background might account for his perceived inferiority complex.

The man never supports Yorubas. He wants to be the greatest Yoruba man ever. But he will be disgraced. I pray God keeps him alive to see a Yoruba man become president.

He didn't support Awolowo against Shehu Shagari.

He didn't support MKO against Tofa.

Now, a prominent Yoruba man is on the ballot. Obasanjo will never support him.

That is OBJ for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by saobobo80: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
blacknp:
Built what? You seem to know nothing about the coward baba Iyabo, complete thrash is what you are saying.

That animal is the curse that Jehovah put on Nigeria, as you know his message for Obi was to the gullible youths that don’t know the evil man called General Olusegun Obasanjo.

Nigeria will change for the best when he is no more, this is the man that is the architect of the destruction of modern day Nigeria.

You wish he is dead just because of politics? His message is for sesible youth not the ones that are fed by ancestors. Everyone is entitled to his opinion so, free the man. The way your candidate gaffe around has made some of us that supported him before have second thought and change our mind. 2023 election would be interesting because it is between the youth and old, among whom Obasanjo himself is.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by nnamdi640: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

A President that lost his own region SouthWest in 1999 to Olu Falae

In 2003 he lost his State , Polling Unit to Buhari

As a matter of fact he has never won in Ogun before
Cry me a river, his endorsement is irrelevant yet you are still awake by the time you posted your comment. You needs to see a doctor because you have started losing sleep

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by VTJN(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Obidient4life3:
You are losing sleep already! Everybody knows that Obasanjo's endorsement of Obi comes with a full backing by most Generals in the Army! Know this and know peace!
OBJ cannot win his polling unit in any election
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by saobobo80: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
OBJ wey will go disgrace in his polling unity, e don tey wey this old man don die politically, he has no political value again in Yoruba land

Well, some of us trust him and we will take his advice. He has nothing to lose and all he wants now is a better Nigeria just as the Afenifere. There is nothing you can say against the man that will increase the chance of your candidate, know this and live long.
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by techWriter3: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
His backing wouldn't do any effect
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by Obidient4life3: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
VTJN:
OBJ cannot win his polling unit in any election

But he won president twice right?
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by wordbank(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
Obasanjo supported Shagari over Awolowo

He told MKO point blank he won't endorse him

Now he has started attacking Tinubu for absolutely no reason

Fela, Abiola, Wole Soyinka all attended same secondary school and baba Obasanjo had managed to fight them all, he even jailed Fela

So the secondary school is the issue now abi
Urchins and reasoning na enemies
Na new year be this, get sense
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by wordbank(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Learn how to speak properly
Go call tinubu join
Mugu
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by orisa37: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
YORUBAS SHOULD NOT LOOSE SLEEP BECAUSE OF OBASANJO AND TINUBU.
IT IS GOOD TO BE SELF AMBITIOUS FOR SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT.
WHEN NATIONALISM AND PATRIOTISM ARE AT STAKE, SELF AMBITION CAN BE MADNESS.
OBASANJO HAS BEEN PRESIDENT, HEAD OF STATE AND A FIGHTER FOR NIGERIA STABILITY AND PROGRESS FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS AN APEX CONSCIENCE OF NIGERIA. A FEAT AWOLOWO AND SOYINKA ACHIEVED HONORARILY.
TINUBU HAS BEEN GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE , ONE THIRTYSIXTH OF NIGERIA.
BOTH OBASANJO AND TINUBU LOVE NIGERIA FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.
PLEASE INTEGRATE YOUR PERSPECTIVES ON OSINBAJO AND YAHAYA FAROUK RTD 65/56 OR OSINBAJO AND VO EZUGWU RTD 65/58 SO THAT YOU BOTH CAN SLEEP WELL.
I LOVE YOU BOTH, ACTUALLY.

From ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by blacknp(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
huptin:

The same Obasanjo that saved over $64bn that you people have frittered away within a short time and borrowed even more, the same Obasanjo that paid off Nigeria's debt while negotiating over 60% off?

The same Obasanjo that met a comatose economy and turned it around within a short period of time to the fastest growing economy in the world?

If Obasanjo is evil then Nigeria needs more evil men like him.
Kai like I said earlier you no get sense, I am sorry for you youths.

Olusegun Obasanjo is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by Ckonnet: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Hate or love him, he is a true statesman that believes in fairness n equity.
Re: I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio by huptin(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2023
blacknp:
Kai like I said earlier you no get sense, I am sorry for you youths.

Olusegun Obasanjo is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

Your parents are very unfortunate, you this ghetto bred senseless peasant!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Governor Ortom Of Benue State Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha / Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.