Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ (15939 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Nigerians Will Now Know Who Tinubu Is / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by tlops(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

And some people are saying Jonathan is doing nothing to stop the bombing.

of course he is doing something ain't you?

Talking!
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by dinggle: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2011
Sometime I wonder who writes the president's speech, he just told us he was provoked by the last bombing (UN office), that's an insensitive statement from a president. The man GEJ is doing is best hoping luck will help him, but u cant do more than your best. My advise is that people with applied solutions for the country should come out in the next election. Ngozi would have been a more decisive president, I hope the Igbos will bring her out next election she is simply the best chance for an Igbo presidency.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by jamace(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2011
Uncle GEJ, if you know them and the security chiefs and personnel have not dealt with them, it means your security chiefs are  playing politics and making financial exploits from the issue. To achieve result, I advise you get able and professional retired security personnel who were witch-hunted out of service because of their sound professional standing and let them do this job for you. Nigeria is sinking o!

This is no time for cuddling political and  sweet-talking security chiefs and  personnel. We need those who have the action.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by texazzpete(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

And some people are saying Jonathan is doing nothing to stop the bombing.

So the usual bluster and rhetoric is enough for you?
So talking about constant power supply is now the same as providing power?

People like you disgust me.

S@mi:

is that all you can come up with ? please stop ranting and by the way who tell you say english na my papa language ? typical Nigerian !

English is your national language and you have being trained in it since you were a toddler. There is no excuse! Typical mediocre Nigerian!
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by shawonlese: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2011
Too much talk talk and no action.

Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2011
sort of like obama appearing on tv before they got osama to announce " we are hot on osama's trail "

govt by empty statements
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by tlops(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2011
Opera Mini:

I think this guy should change his name from Goodluck to Promise Jonathan. He's surely become a master of promises.

seconded!
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by silvernus0: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2011
my advice to u mr president ,if your administration knows dose involved in this act and their sponsors with your evidences please call for the arrest and prosecition of these persons ,your security agents you are rellying on may have strong bonds with this people and may never uncover them i promise u.pls act as a president.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by uboma(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2011
Now that d FRSC and FG has introduced a new driver's licence and number plate,what happens to our current driver's licence that is yet to expire? Mine will expire on 2013 coz i just recently renewed it. Am i to discard this and pay for the new one?
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2011
gej hasnt said anything new nor inspiring either. He has always claimed to knw those behind these series of bombings yet he has failed 2do anything abt it. I remember during d inogural bomb blast in oct 1 2010, he was d spokes man 4mend then when he exsonorated them frm dat blast and claimed he knew those behind d blast and not mend, d question nw is why dint he arrest those he claim to knw then? Is their anything dis guy is hiding from us? What is he scared of? Is he a part of dis series of blast? Aimt he tied of resiting dis gibbrish eachtime there is an attack? Im so tempted to call him a clown but i wunt even dou i strongly belive he is a clown. Im sure u will hear him repeat dis phrase again and again and again.ttack? Im so tempted to call him a clown but i wunt even dou i strongly belive he is a clown. Im sure u will hear him repeat dis phrase again and again and again.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by BBDelta(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2011
He is doing something Oh, at least He is provoking,
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by BBDelta(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2011
tlops:

of course he is doing something ain't you?

Talking!

Yes Oh, he is Provoking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by godunia(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2011
Few months ago b4 d election most of u here wld die 4 GEJ,today its a diff story,thanks to do d Hausas.this is want de want u believe,i no them as not been good loosers.if GEJ dies today or resigns & Namadi bcoms d president d bombing wld stop.may God have mercy on ds country.Few months ago b4 d election most of u here wld die 4 GEJ,today its a diff story,thanks to do d Hausas.this is want de want u believe,i no them as not been good loosers.if GEJ dies today or resigns & Namadi bcoms d president d bombing wld stop.may God have mercy on ds country.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Jarus(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2011
Same way he said he knew Independence day bombers? Yet no one, except him, knew them today.Because IBB was his main opponent then, they said it's IBB, even when MEND claimed responsibility. Later when Buhari became his major opponent, every govt headache is attributed to Buhari. b
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by toluxa1(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2011
ATIKU and Co, Time Up oo
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by lwise(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2011
Uncle Joe keep dissapointing me everytime he talks.Tke for instance,a group of misscreants keep terrorising a community n d communiity leader openly announce that he knows those who are terrosinghis community.Dont you think the bad boys will do all they could to outsmart him b4 he takes any further step.(ti eyan bafe mu obo ko ye ko so fun obo)
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2011
texazzpete:

So the usual bluster and rhetoric is enough for you?
So talking about constant power supply is now the same as providing power?

People like you disgust me.

English is your national language and you have being been trained in it since you were a toddler. There is no excuse! Typical mediocre Nigerian!

sabi sabi! i guess u were trained from your mother's belly! Itiboribo!
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by rollingon: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2011
''''We Now Know Boko haram's sponsors- GEJ''', I was expecting to see names of those detenators,Names of those people sponsoring the killing of innocent ones,I nor know  say GEJ WON TELL US TORI,WHEN WE DON DEY HEAR BEFOR,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by cold(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2011
tobiit:

COLD, you've got some problems in your head. What is your business with d GUY speaking good english or not. Why don't you just talked about the main matter(GE jonz) and stop insulting people[b]'[/b]s ENGLISH, useless modaf**cr. Note: bother not to reply me cuz if u do i'm not going to say anything more back at u sc*mbag.
grin grin Wow!I'm just seeing this.Ok sir grin but erm. . .erm i'm only doing my bit to improve mass literacy by 2015.I meant no harm sir grin
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by MMM2(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2011
story angry
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by cicero(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2011
This is rather disturbing.The President is giving the impression that the government had to wait for a high profile Boko Haram attack before acting. Is that the reason they have not made any effort to fight kidnapping?
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by donkarly(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2011
shawonlese:

Too much talk talk and no action.
thats what u get when u have a weakling as president
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by seanet02: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2011
Dumbazz Presido
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by kufreabasi(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2011
Baba GEJ, name them so the know how to interract with them
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Bensonite: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2011
If you know those behind then arrest them and save us all this killings. Like someone mentioned earlier is like Obama telling everyone we know where Osama his hiding. Simple, just act dont talk but act or resign and go back to Otuoke.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by RMU: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ebele Jonathan Azikwe stop dis plenty story,
u need to step on toes to get things done,
u need to understand that some cabal need not u there
u need to understand that these cabal dont want ur success.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by KMVBO(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
Boko haram is still a baby now, kill it now before it becomes big. Goodluck
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by citee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Am sure El'Rufai, Buhari and Atiku, the usual suspects will feature at some point in the investigations! grin grin grin
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by Gbenge77(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
Lets hope he matches up his words with action.Enough of rhetorics.
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by mobf: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ OP do not get carried away by reports from The Sun! It's just a lazy tabloid only good for showbiz
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by KayDee4: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Talk is cheap Mr Presido, start kicking some a$$es right away or do you need congressional approval for that ?  ?
Re: We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ by kslash2000: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
Bensonite:

If you know those behind then arrest them and save us all this killings. Like someone mentioned earlier is like Obama telling everyone we know where Osama his hiding. Simple, just act dont talk but act or resign and go back to Otuoke.
[/qu

I just keep laughing on comments most people pass on here. Dont you know the FG needs to get all intels right, before taking actions. You all think its that easy. President Obama got intels about Osama almost 2 years before taking action. All we need is to Pray for our country. STOP BLAMING MR PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Flags Off Commissioning Of 114 LG Roads / Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments / Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.