Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win (3076 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Peter Obi ‘l / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by floret23(f): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Prophet who foresaw Jonathan’s defeat releases new prophecies, says Peter Obi willl win 2023 election

Prophet Winner Williams Taras of Christian Revival Church (CRC), Bauchi, Bauchi State has prophesied that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi will emerge as the next President of the country.

Tara’s made the disclosure during an interactive session with journalists on what God revealed to him.

“God has already ordained that Peter Obi will be the President of Nigeria in 2023,” he said.

“I want Nigerians to know that there is a living God, this is the main reason the message of revelation is coming out”

He explained that God will not let Nigerians down about the 2023 General election.

“God is ready to take Nigeria out of the present myriad of challenges facing it. All we have to do is to pray for the will of God to come to pass.”

He said his prophecies have always come to pass.

The Clergyman said God revealed to him that Goodluck Jonathan would not win his reelection bid in order for the country to remain peaceful and it came to pass.

He also said that on several occasions, God caused him to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo for healing and protection.

“To the glory of God, my prophetic prayers came to pass as I was able to personally hand over the paper I wrote the prayers on to the vice, personally when he visited Bauchi State on an official engagement in October, 2018.”

Winner Williams Taras also said that before the 2019 general elections, God revealed to him that the former Governor of Bauchi State, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar would not win his reelection bid.

He said that he was able to relay to the former Governor and it came to pass.

The Clergyman added that sometime in 2020, God revealed to him that there will be two years famine in 2021/2022 and that the one of the 2022 will be more severe than that of the 2021and it came to pass.

The Clergyman said that the Easterners are feeling alienated from the country’s presidency saying God is ready to intervene in the situation.

“That was the reason Peter Obi emerged the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) for the 2023 General elections,” he stated.

“Do not feel rejected, God created us together as Nigerians and we must live together as one.

“God is ready to intervene and change the situation through the election of Peter Obi as the next president of the country.

“My message to Nigerians about the 2023 General elections is that, nobody should be deceived by religion or tribe but they should stand on God’s side and I believe that God will see us through without any rancour”

According to him, he prayed fervently in 2014 before the 2015 General elections because of bloodshed at that time and God answered his prayers by making Nigerians to vote for change of government at the federal level.

The Prophet also said that Nigerians have deviated from the way of God thinking that there is another way.

“There is no any other way to God except through the only way He has laid down which is obedience and turning around,” he said.

He advised Nigerians to seek divine direction on who the next President of the country irrespective of ethno-religious sentiments saying the New Year would be a memorable one for the country.

https://platinumpost.ng/2023/01/01/prophet-who-foresaw-jonathans-defeat-releases-new-prophecies-says-peter-obi-ll-win-2023-election/

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Simbam: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2023
We'll get there inshallah

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by dynicks(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2023
HOME is where the HEART belongs..

Vote LABOUR PARTY for a prosperous NIGERIA..

VOTE OBI-DATTI !!....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by okeysoninv: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2023
flesh and blood didn't revealed it .

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by RuddyFusion(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2023
25th is just next month
We are ready

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by technicallyrich(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2023
I have already dreamt about it,and my dream always come true.
Most urchins and hateful afonjas don't know obi will benefit them most because once obi wins there will be job and so they will be well paid.
These will make to those urchins finally stop salivating and masturbating when they see cute ss/se girls.they will now have money to afford girls that wash their pant not agbo hawkers that mess loudly every time and don't wash their pantt with thick yoru batic accent grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Adaisback(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2023
We truly hope it will come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Akacollins7: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2023
May the will of God be done

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by nothingspoil70: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2023
All these fake prophesies. You better start planning how you will manage your grief on the 25th of February when results are being announced so that you won't do something irrational

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
fresh and blood didn't revealed it .

No be only fresh na smooth

If obi win this election, change my name to GOAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by okeysoninv: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Kyase:

No be only fresh na smooth

If obi win this election, change my name to GOAT
who do you think is going to win.be ready to answer goat, after the election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Great2017: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
fresh and blood didn't revealed it .
Flesh. Kindly correct it before they will come for you.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by JealousCobra(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2023
I don't like politicians, but Obi is something else.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by okeysoninv: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Great2017:

Flesh. Kindly correct it before they will come after you.
mistake, thank you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Kyase(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
who do you think is going to win.be ready to answer goat, after the election.
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by okeysoninv: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Kyase:
Isn't it obvious?
The election is between obi and atiku.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by 1Dray(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
floret23:
[b]Prophet who foresaw Jonathan’s defeat releases new prophecies, says Peter Obi willl win 2023 election
[/b]platinumpost.ng

This is the link:
https://platinumpost.ng/2023/01/01/prophet-who-foresaw-jonathans-defeat-releases-new-prophecies-says-peter-obi-ll-win-2023-election/
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by onyeego(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2023
I never gave Obi a chance in the initial stage but with I am seeing now Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by floret23(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by EvangDrGeo: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
nothingspoil70:
All these fake prophesies. You better start planning how you will manage your grief on the 25th of February when results are being announced so that you won't do something irrational

If Obi does not win, what makes you think your own candidate will win. It is not a two man race.

Think deeply.

Secondly, why will the Prophet grief? Is your life better than his?

Think deeply.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by floret23(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod

Good morning grin
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by brainint: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
See where to thumbprint come February next month

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Aladdin1(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Let God have his way. He knows best.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by nnamdi640: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Chai!!! urchins are really having heart attack as the day is drawing closer.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2023
He should take it up a notch by stating that he would close his ministry if the prophesy doesn’t come to pass, then I’ll take him seriously
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by alizma: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
As much as I am not Obi's supporter, I appreciate this man's prophecy, this is how a prophecy should be stated so that when it comes to pass we can say yes, it was foretold and if it fails, we can clearly say, sir, this was not what you told us.
Unfortunately what many supposed men of God are doing this day is hedging eg, if care is not taking Obi will win / fail, there is danger in the air, we need to pray to avert the danger, someone in Aso rock will die, we need to pray seriously etc. These are gambling/hedging not prophecy
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2023
HOME ieds where the HEART sits

You know, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by JoeNL22(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2023
floret23:
Prophet who foresaw Jonathan’s defeat releases new prophecies, says Peter Obi willl win 2023 election

Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by Mercisharelove(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
The Jonathan prophesy was cheap.

It was already certain that Jonathan would not survive the merger that formed APC.

But Obi can't win 2023.

The man is looking at polls, and making predictions based on them.

He is about to find out that the 2015 election prophesy was cheap.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by obinnajohnson: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Please GOD, hear the masses' cry and let PO win 2023 presidential election, amen.
Re: Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win by citygarden(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
This is not prophecy but prediction. February is around the corner

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In The South West / Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Wife Vacation In Paris / Peter Obi Sleeping On Duty Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.