Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (22222 Views)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Wike, PDP Governors, Stakeholders Resolve To Remain In Party / Muslim-muslim Ticket; Tinubu Should Meet Nothern Christian APC Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Menclothing: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why do you think Abiola used a Muslim north to win election ?
.majority of voters in north is Muslim so picking a Christian is...

If kaduna with 45 percent Christian is easily rule by Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emjayyyy41: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Mountainmen44: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by David160(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jogs1900: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:
We have passed this stage already.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023.
They are mediocres.Why didn't they kick against Muslim/Muslim ticket in their state (Bauchi)? The current governor and deputy are both Muslims.
Dogara is just pained.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Passed which stage, dumb Urchin like you cheesy

Like your father
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Useless irrelevant paid religious fanatical group. grin
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
kevwemike:
because it hasn't gotten to where u are doesn't mean is not going to get to u one day, vote him, but I sorry for ur faith and ur generation, this is how it began in Turkey.

Your head is empty, if you believe anyone can islamize Nigeria at this age and time.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Exceed15:

Fool

That should be your father not me
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jogs1900: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.
They are Dogara boys na... Muslim/Muslim ticket is practiced in Bauchi where they are Dogara are from, yet they didn't criticize that one.

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofolete:

This is why we fear you people. There is no Christian on earth that can deny his faith because of selfish reasons. It is very stupid for a chief imam to come and deny his faith here because you want someone to win election. Abomination!

So I am denying Christianity because I want to vote Tinubu, some of you have damaged brain
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
asanausana91:
you are not a Christian. You are a foool

Don't mistake me for your father that failed to train you
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
osazsky:
fool will u keep quiet....if it where a christain christain ticket do u know how many innocent souls that would have gone down and they call it blasphemy..idiot stop pretending to be a christain..u muslim bigot..u think u can open ur anus and mock us..some of us still have sense

That should be your father that fail to train you, not me
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Like your father

My Father is an intelligent man and he raised a sharp boy grin
I can’t say the same for your Father, seems like he is a Heroine user like Tinubu, that’s why he has given birth to a crack head like you, I just pray your kids escape the generational Heroine Usage they would be born into cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by atinga1: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Throwback:
Dogara and his Bauchi Christians have already elected to support a Muslim Atiku, so they should quit crying over spilt milk.

When Tinubu is sworn in on May 29th, let them spend the day consoling themselves over their loss.
See wailing...

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

That should be your father that fail to train you, not me

“Failed”, Urchins and bad English na like Tinubu and fake identity
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kaysalas(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Modified: see fools quoting me because I said what I want to do.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023, you all can go and hang yourself.

Useless animals.
Bros! I am even tired of replying them. Make February quick come jaare. JAGABAN all the way
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kaysalas(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba Christians have long rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Whoever that is not comfortable with it should go to Syria or Lebanon to stay.
Keep fooling yourself. Some 50+ days to elections
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Poll23: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Minus your vote and let's know how many remain instead of this nonsense epistle abeg
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by belcom10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Correct, very valid points
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

My Father is an intelligent man and he raised a sharp boy grin
I can’t say the same for your Father, seems like he is a Heroine user like Tinubu, that’s why he has given birth to a crack head like you, I just pray your kids escape the generational Heroine Usage they would be born into cheesy

Keep wailing, I am voting Tinubu in 2023, please hang yourself.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by malel1: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023, you all can go and hang yourself.

Useless animals.

U are the useless animal , a useful animal won’t vote for somebody like tinubu to rule him. U are worse than a monkey

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Babastrong(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
This has long be expected. It is politics, nothing stables in the political arena.
this news can only freak nyamiri cum zombies.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tradepunter2: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Useless animals.

So very Christlike of you.... Ode

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shikini: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Agbaya aa
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IbadeHQ: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba Christians have long rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Whoever that is not comfortable with it should go to Syria or Lebanon to stay.

I think you might have to go to that Syria, because the last time I checked, Tinubu's wife, Kayode Fayemi, Babajide sanwoolu, Rotimi Akeredolu and a host of others are all christians and all supporting City boy. I don't know where you conduct your poll that says Yoruba christians won't support Tinubu. You even used "We" I'm shocked.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onyibest2k(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
they wish to islamise nigeria look at shettima bokoharam war lord
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Keep wailing, I am voting Tinubu in 2023, please hang yourself.
I did it. I am hanged
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goodoldays(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
quote author=Jack500 post=119643828]We have passed this stage already.

Useless animals. [/quote]

You endorsed your candidate still dey vex

Why you dey vex nah cheesy grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:
Useless animals.

You're a Muslim and I know all your monikers on Nairaland. You think you can deceive Christians with claiming to be a fake Christian just the way Tinubu organised fake Bishops to insult The Christian faith?

God will punish you and Tinubu.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Useless horrible and lifeless urchin.

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Image123(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
odinga1of:

They are talking about the Presidency not Lagos Governorship. U read na

Is the Christian APC governor of Lagos not permitted to speak about the presidency? Read na.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're a Muslim and I know all your monikers on Nairaland. You think you can deceive Christians with claiming to be a fake Christian just the way Tinubu organised fake Bishops to insult The Christian faith?

God will punish you and Tinubu.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Useless horrible and lifeless urchin

I think you are referring to your father that failed to train you.

I am voting Tinubu, go and hang yourself, monki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: Apostle Suleman Defends Atiku, Says Audio Is Fake / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.