Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,025 members, 7,852,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (22225 Views)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Wike, PDP Governors, Stakeholders Resolve To Remain In Party / Muslim-muslim Ticket; Tinubu Should Meet Nothern Christian APC Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Basit99:
Why is Dogara and co crying more than the bereaved? CAN has moved on he should too.
He's pained because Jagaban didn't pick him as VP
He's pained but you you're what?
Has Dogara ever told you he wanted VP slot? You people just like unreasonable assumption when you're caught red-handed in any omission.
Never give what you cannot take, if it were christain-christain ticket I am cog sure you won't take it and won't support it.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.
. “ Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? “ Oga , no go cut your tongue o. I no know this your grammar as e dey go. Your body soak fuel , you con follow dey chuk mouth for matter wey carry matches . This is why dem dey call una Urchins
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lukency(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hole ooo or ditch, must you vote muslim-muslim. Go and vote Christian-Christian or pegan-pegan and stop the Needless noise.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nyanmuri dodondoya

Agbaya. Cheap shameless amala and ewedu miscreant.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

So, I am supporting Tinubu because of my belly?
A lot of people don't have sense on this forum
No right thinking person will substitute his or her religion for political sake in this fragile dispensation that christains are been subjected to serious attacks everywhere. For any right thinking person to think christain-muslim or muslim-christain should be jettison for Muslim-muslim or christain-christain ticket is beyond rightful thinking.
For your information christain faith can never be a second fiddle neither an appendage nor subservient of any religion in Nigeria.
Any true christain and a true Nigerian will rather support either muslim-christain ticket or christain-muslim ticket no matter what, just for peace, justice, unity and fairness.
Nobody can tell me that intelligence only resides in one religion and not in another.
Many of you are only supporting the Muslim-muslim ticket because of religion affiliation, ethnic sentiment and party faithfulness or either one or two of these and not because of patriotism for the nation.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dada4me: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:
We have passed this stage already.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023.

Modified: see fools quoting me because I said what I want to do.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023, you all can go and hang yourself.

A true Christian will not call human beings made in the likeness of God 'fools' neither will a true Christian encourage suicide.

Get close to God.

Useless animals.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

No right thinking person will substitute his or her religion for political sake in this fragile dispensation that christains are been subjected to serious attacks everywhere. For any right thinking person to think christain-muslim or muslim-christain should be jettison for Muslim-muslim or christain-christain ticket is beyond rightful thinking.
For your information christain faith can never be a second fiddle neither an appendage nor subservient of any religion in Nigeria.
Any true christain and a true Nigerian will rather support either muslim-christain ticket or christain-muslim ticket no matter what, just for peace, justice, unity and fairness.
Nobody can tell me that intelligence only resides in one religion and not in another.
Many of you are only supporting the Muslim-muslim ticket because of religion affiliation, ethnic sentiment and party faithfulness or either one or two of these and not because of patriotism for the nation.

I don't need to engage you. I am voting Tinubu, you all should do your worst.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Hang myself over one that is a second generation member of Heroine Users, your lineage is hanged already on Tinubu’s drugs infested mandate cheesy

Tinubu is your next president. Get use to that, so the shock doesn't kill you.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Marpol2021:
Na u be the real useless animal...goats don't fall in where tigers are gathering.,.

That should be your daddy that failed to train you
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Amspecial:
Bastard you are not a Christian Yoruba muslim you can only fool your father and mother and fools like you
@the bolded, I believe That's your papa and mama.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ritchiee: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Another non existent group for Igbos to masturbate on.. grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Tinubu is your next president. Get use to that, so the shock doesn't kill you.

President of your drug infested generation, not my Nigeria
See you acting the fool, delegates collect money you no collect, if he wins, you go still see money collect
Plus I’m sure you are not intelligent enough to survive in a Tinubu run country
Run along you fool and watch us rescue Nigeria grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

I don't need to engage you. I am voting Tinubu, you all should do your worst.

Attention seeking fool, school fees don waste cry
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by perezeghi: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

https://guardian.ng/news/christian-apc-members-pick-holes-in-partys-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp

It's not every news that should make headlines. Since when did a Mallam become a Christian or probably Mallam is no longer a title to those of the Muslim faith.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Apcibro: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha, but obviously it’s same in Bauchi too. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Timmi: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

https://guardian.ng/news/christian-apc-members-pick-holes-in-partys-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp

Dogara is worst than a religious bigot by endorsing to vote for an Antichrist and calling himself a Christian, same with his followers. Can anyone tell me what the Christian-Muslim ticket achieved in Nigeria? Has it helped the Christian community in anyway. But will play politics of religious divide to achieve an aim that was not achievable politically by Dogara and the ingrate Bama somebody
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BaddestQueen(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nyanmuri dodondoya
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by cardoctor(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
They are dealing with square pegs in round holes
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hartson(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just look at how foolish & stupid this old afonja allowed himself to be brainwashed by Fulani cabal to accept another muslim as his running mate because of selfishness to actualise his life ambition to answer Mr President he fell for it.
Bet me heaven will let loose if this non entity is allow to mount the mantle of leadership with his choice of his VP.
Tho Jan 27 court will to the needful by sending him packing.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Betterworld001: 12:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Make APC just dey play, he go shock them for February

These kind of tickets na road to islamization of the country
. But God will frustrate their plans and works. Tinubu will be well humiliated next month, he will not smell Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Betterworld001: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba Christians have long rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Whoever that is not comfortable with it should go to Syria or Lebanon to stay.
God bless you for not supporting what is bad, simply because "he is our kinsman"
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sunray(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2023
At which forum did Yoruba Christians agreed to reject Muslim/Muslim ticket. A true Christian will not tell lies and will not be a fake witness. Play your politics, support your choice of political party but leave Christianity out of it. Just as politics is a personal choice, Christianity is also personal. The kingdom of God is about righteous living not about food and drinks.
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba Christians have long rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Whoever that is not comfortable with it should go to Syria or Lebanon to stay.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Haveyoueatentod: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2023
A true Christians shouldn't be involved in politics in the first place
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Proudlyomonna: 2:39am On Jan 03, 2023
The Northern Christians will never support Muslim-muslim agenda let Agbado infested urchins continue to decieve themselves.
The Northern Christians don hear shege for this Country too undecided
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bigcasava1(m): 2:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Not just Muslim Muslim ticket but Muslim Boko Haram ticket
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owologbo(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.

You read the body at all? or you just to comment?
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Willie2015: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Ogaga87:
What Tinubu is doing can never be tolerated by his Muslim brothers and sister, truth be told

Absolutely right..

Why will the Xtian majority allows a Muslim to represent them ?

A man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

Chinua Achebe
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ogaga87(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Willie2015:

Absolutely right..

Why will the Xtian majority allows a Muslim to represent them ?

A man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

Chinua Achebe

Don't know what you mean but Tinubu is not the will of xtians because the political power play does not give religion the absolute right to decide the representative of political office holders..
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Attention seeking fool, school fees don waste cry

That should be your daddy that failed to train you. Monki
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

President of your drug infested generation, not my Nigeria
See you acting the fool, delegates collect money you no collect, if he wins, you go still see money collect
Plus I’m sure you are not intelligent enough to survive in a Tinubu run country
Run along you fool and watch us rescue Nigeria grin

As if you 5% votes matter, rescue Nigeria ko, dont go and rescue your hopeless parents drinking kerosene in Abia first.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by izombie(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Image123:
yes he is a christian but i bet his deputy is moslem. They also said that even in tinubu's house there is a christian wife. They also said same faith ticket has never happened even in lagos so why does tinubu think it's going to work in Nigeria.
Please read and comprehend.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Image123(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2023
izombie:
yes he is a christian but i bet his deputy is moslem. They also said that even in tinubu's house there is a christian wife. They also said same faith ticket has never happened even in lagos so why does tinubu think it's going to work in Nigeria.
Please read and comprehend.

Sanwo Olu and other APC Christians have a different opinion, read and comprehend please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) / Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.