Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (22224 Views)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Wike, PDP Governors, Stakeholders Resolve To Remain In Party / Muslim-muslim Ticket; Tinubu Should Meet Nothern Christian APC Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Jack500:

I don't need to engage you. I am voting Tinubu, you all should do your worst.
You cannot engage me on issue that is crystal clear and just require common sense application. Well, it is your right to vote for whoever you want but for you to claim because you're a christain and you're voting Tinubu to spite some christains that say they are not voting him to protect their faith, that's insensitive of you.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Ogaga87:
What Tinubu is doing can never be tolerated by his Muslim brothers and sister, truth be told

They all know

If is to be Christian Christian, you will be surprise how the Muslim will fight this, both from the federal level to LG level.
The Muslim would have fight back in harsh way

It would have been fire
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Jack500:

As if you 5% votes matter, rescue Nigeria ko, dont go and rescue your hopeless parents drinking kerosene in Abia first.

Olodo drug peddler, your Mama and Papa waste money send you go school still you no get sense grin
Nigerians now are speaking in one voice, yet you no see the wisdom in our collective actions coz Heroine no gree you see road wink
When you start paying school feels for your children, please pay attention to their taught process, giving birth to male and female urchins like you, no go good for your future cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Jack500:

That should be your daddy that failed to train you. Monki

My daddy trained me well to see fools and run away from them angry
Tinubu is a fool, so are you grin
He is a Heroine user, so are you and the future urchins around your waist cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by slowice(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
If tinubu is allowed to ve his way then we ve only succeeded in setting a dangerous precedence that will haunt the south and christian north forever.

Apc must be resisted by all well meaning nigerians even members of their party.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

My daddy trained me well to see fools and run away from them angry
Tinubu is a fool, so are you grin
He is a Heroine user, so are you and the future urchins around your waist cheesy

That should be your daddy.
Tinubu is Nigeria next president. You can as well hit your head on the wall.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You cannot engage me on issue that is crystal clear and just require common sense application. Well, it is your right to vote for whoever you want but for you to claim because you're a christain and you're voting Tinubu to spite some christains that say they are not voting him to protect their faith, that's insensitive of you.

Your brain is damaged. Voting Tinubu means I am persecuting Christianity? Just dissapear from my mention
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Olodo drug peddler, your Mama and Papa waste money send you go school still you no get sense grin
Nigerians now are speaking in one voice, yet you no see the wisdom in our collective actions coz Heroine no gree you see road wink
When you start paying school feels for your children, please pay attention to their taught process, giving birth to male and female urchins like you, no go good for your future cheesy

I hope you don't hang yourself in February grin grin..

I will be here to mock you.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jack500:

Your brain is damaged. Voting Tinubu means I am persecuting Christianity? Just dissapear from my mention
Your abuse cannot take away the truth spoken. Your abuse just assert your level of reasoning. Please wise up and smell the coffee.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Jack500:

I hope you don't hang yourself in February grin grin..

I will be here to mock you.

Your generation have already hung themselves by hanging a Heroine infested father, with dead brain cells cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Jack500:

See werey dey talk of brain damage like he ever inherited one from his parents in the first place, your offsprings are clearly doomed to be stupid grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Jack500:

That should be your daddy.
Tinubu is Nigeria next president. You can as well hit your head on the wall.

Awww, I just prayed for the Heroine using urchin sons and daughters of yours
Imagine giving birth to an urchin babe, that’s sad grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tijani0: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

See werey dey talk of brain damage like he ever inherited one from his parents in the first place, your offsprings are clearly doomed to be stupid grin

Madness run in your family, no wonder.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Your generation have already hung themselves by hanging a Heroine infested father, with dead brain cells cheesy

Seeing you spitting all over the thread, mentioning Heroine, it must have truly damaged your brain.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jack500:

Seeing you spitting all over the thread, mentioning Heroine, it must have truly damaged your brain.

Your brain is already damaged, I have not just mentioned Heroine, I also mentioned Urchin sons and daughters of yours, those are ones I pray for, you are a lost cause, your stupidity has crystallized cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jack500:

Madness run in your family, no wonder.

I’m not the fool supporting Tinubu, a lying thief who is hoping illiterate Nigerians like you help him win, idiot marafacker cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

I’m not the fool supporting Tinubu, a lying thief who is hoping illiterate Nigerians like you help him win, idiot marafacker cheesy

That lying thief is the next president, you drink sniper, if it pains u grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Your brain is already damaged, I have not just mentioned Heroine, I also mentioned Urchin sons and daughters of yours, those are ones I pray for, you are a lost cause, your stupidity has crystallized cheesy

Your stupidity is really from your father,it is high grade
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 3:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

Your stupidity is really from your father,it is high grade

Your heroine use is from birth, which means you would marry an Urchin from Oshodi under bridge and give birth to, more urchins
Shame on your destiny grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

That lying thief is the next president, you drink sniper, if it pains u grin

You better drink the sniper, it would be better than giving birth to Heroine using urchins like you cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

You better drink the sniper, it would be better than giving birth to Heroine using urchins like you cheesy

February is here. Can't wait to mock you angry grin
So, you can hang yourself in peace.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

February is here. Can't wait to mock you angry grin
So, you can hang yourself in peace.

Go mock your doomed generation, coz even after Nigeria is rescued, nothing can rescue your future Urchin sons and daughters from Heroine use and generational stupidity grin
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Go mock your doomed generation, coz even after Nigeria is rescued, nothing can rescue your future Urchin sons and daughters from Heroine use and generational stupidity grin

It is your hopeless parents that are doomed for giving birth to a bastard angry
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jack500:

It is your hopeless parents that are doomed for giving birth to a bastard angry

I am no bastard, if the situation in Nigeria doesn’t trigger you to act, it means you are just a fool
You can still change and rid yourself of your urchin lineage cheesy
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Basit99(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

He's pained but you you're what?
Has Dogara ever told you he wanted VP slot? You people just like unreasonable assumptions when you're caught red-handed in any omission.
Never give what you cannot take, if it were a Christian-Christain ticket I am cog sure you won't take it and won't support it.
All the southeast and south-south governor and their deputy are Christian Christians also Osun state governor and his deputy are Christian so what is all the noise all about
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Basit99(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chemlite:

Dogara is pained, Wike is pained etc! Is it because they have contrary opinion?
I guess you are happy that in chibok school girls kidnapped, the muslim students were released but Leah shauibu wasn't on the grounds of her faith?

The Nigeria govt did their best in securing her release

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) / Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.