Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50600 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by lomprico(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

You are with the very wrong kind of woman. Flee

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2016easy2017: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

You are a MUMU, MUGUN man. People like you don't get the right babe since she'll never be for a guy not man enough.
This is a danger line. Better scram or you come telling us stories later.

See a decent girl. Mostly from the village. Neat and intelligent. Marry and enjoy her. She's not exposed and would appreciate
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by AgentGoat: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

She's using you modafuvka. Leave that woman and run.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Dreg05: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Thunder wey
go fire you dey tare rubber push ups.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eniteden(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Zimbabwan Thunder grin
Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by stpat1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She's obviously using you as a means to get things done and it clearly shows she's not into you. If she is, she would have been the one making all efforts to keep you.

You may not see it though as you seem to be blinded by lust.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by sureprince01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
I know you are lying but for you to even think of lying like this, thunder fire you, even in your lie or imagination, you must never allow a woman have a say
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Orlatunday11(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are already been use and prepare to be used if married.

Haven't married , you care for her daughter and still not satisfied.

LIABILITY‼️
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2023

Recently met this single lady of one.

Meaning?? grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Bruno3000(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced
Trust me she doesn't. A girl that is in live with you would adore you and worship you.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

You are a stupid man for wasting time and money on a woman that will never love or respect you.
It is that simple…
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by eminikansoso(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

That is the same reason her first man dropped her.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Lucymercy: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Lade18:

Jesus christ! Is this story real or you are making it up. If real then you digging your grave
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by nedumscot(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baba discharge her asap no time
She wan open office for ur head
Jara eeh awe....
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by francisisking: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U cant even open ur eyes...she doesnt like u.....
U are being used....a woman questioning why u care for your own mother...and u are still with her.....tuehhh!!!

Mumu...u are even explaining to her that u are not the one that opened shop for ur mum..

. so !!!!!!! what if u open shop for ur mother and u dont open for her...??

See ....men should stay away from women that only see the nice things u do for them as their right, instead of a sacrifice they should appreciate and reciprocate with love....

These kind of women are never pleased...u cant do enough for them cos of their unkind and entitled mentality....and they will always weaponize sex and their affection

...all she wants is money...including the one u give ur mother.... walk away now
I think otumokpor is really playing its role here.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Ifyz0001: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is this a true life story or you are just forming it?

Just leave her alone...you just wasting your money.

Go and meet a younger woman without any of those baggages she is carrying.

Do yourself a New Year gift
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by CrownLands(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

I sympathize with the young man. He like a fish caught in a net.

He's probably thinking with his D
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ThoughtOfYou: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Those that made this statement in 1999 are still single today, and even ready to take care of any man that crosses their way now.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
francisisking:
I think otumokpor is really playing its role here.

No be otumokpor...

He's just a man with low self esteem and no game....they are the type of that go after women with children because they have the mind set that they will be cheap to fvck.... now he's stuck to trying to please her for pvssy because he doesnt eant to go and find a single fine girl of his own
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ThoughtOfYou: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U cant even open ur eyes...she doesnt like u.....
U are being used....a woman questioning why u care for your own mother...and u are still with her.....tuehhh!!!

Mumu...u are even explaining to her that u are not the one that opened shop for ur mum..

. so !!!!!!! what if u open shop for ur mother and u dont open for her...??

See ....men should stay away from women that only see the nice things u do for them as their right, instead of a sacrifice they should appreciate and reciprocate with love....

These kind of women are never pleased...u cant do enough for them cos of their unkind and entitled mentality....and they will always weaponize sex and their affection

...all she wants is money...including the one u give ur mother.... walk away now

I am a woman and I will say you have said nothing but the truth
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ayotade09(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Which is she now bringing to the table you are just paying for liability and will end up cleaning and cooking because of kitten that you are not even the one that open the seal
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:

I am a woman and I will say you have said nothing but the truth

U must be one of the reasonable ones left.....
most of ur women folk here are telling him to marry her......

.. i dont know how pple give bad advice to other pple's son they cannot give to their own brother or other male famiky member
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by balarabe01(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lmao....... You have met a witch.
Stay away from her, look for another lady. Else you will soon die.
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ayotade09(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omo the only way you are allowed take care of another man's child is if you legitimately adopt her and to avoid them telling you are not the father when she grows up after using your resources time money and affection on another's person child if you can legitimately adopt the kid let the father take care of the responsibility
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Godson201333(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Icyboy:
Bro she’s using you. Stop simping. Man up. Grow some ballss and discard that old cargo for a much younger, matured and loyal mate.

Kindly note: when next you’re paying her daughters school fee, washing her undies and sending her money for food, just remember how Simp of a man you’re. Nonsense.

This is crazily funny grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by edwinbelo7: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
I BELIEVE THIS GUY DEY LIE. BUT IF IT'S TRUE, THEN ALL I CAN SAY IS SORRY. THANK YOU!
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ARmanx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
@ op as long as she is not a virgin dont force ur self on her. if u do, u leave your self open to loose your frame as a man becareful women are for more dangerous than u can think of
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by BusinessPlan22: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

True u are a foolish goat
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Ten06(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
You will be shocked that there is another guy having sex with her for free steadily and she will be fooling you with s tupid unnecessary demands.
If you can fear that gender you will be free from d_evil
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Umadam: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
I feel like sending u to morgue, where were u brought up?
U should've ran away from her for long...
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Pimine: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Chai. Sorry bro. You're a lost case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.