Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37738 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by israelmao(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Didn't ask us would you insult her before insulting?You that know how to insult should know how to apologize.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by jibrilELsudan: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
YOUR GIRLFRIEND WEY I DEY FVCK ANYHOW

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by diogo23: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
dontrulee:

I'm shocked, Simps still exists in this world??

The girl go just dey use you dey laugh.
Omo, I dey laugh here oooo. You be clown, big one. It's good to apologize if you're wrong but all this stress, am sorry me I can't do it. If I apologize and you can't accept it, to hell with you!
This is downgrading your masculinity status mhen. Haaaa, this is hilarious �
Keep quiet mugu , people like you do stupid things for a woman but come on faceless forum to talk trash

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by mariahAngel(f): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro is there anything I can still do, abeg I love this so much

What she needs to do is value herself more, and stay away from you.

3 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
That guy is toxic and caustic.

You've said it all, no need wasting time on such people, no matter how angry I get I mind my words, because hurtful words when spoken can never be taken back no matter how hard you try, the pain will linger for a long time even after reconciliation. I hate regrets so I try my best not to do things I would regret, some times we may not have the opportunity to right our wrongs.

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Checked86: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spoilt, you spoilt it bro. Move on or get your ego shredded.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Pimine: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
yeeh redpill don spoil me ooo
If you mention redpill again I go wipe you cord for neck. Redpill doesn't teach you to be stupịd!

3 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by EgunMogaji2: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee

��������

If she no gree make I bend.

5 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by GoodCane: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
yeeh redpill don spoil me ooo

Oga shut up and Stop blaming your stupidity and arrogant behaviour on Redpill.

Redpill doesn't teach you to be arrogant and stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Realist777: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
why?
You want to apologize to her and move on or what?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Owodiran1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
The girl accepting you back is 50/50.. Those words you use especially you making her feel ashamed for allowing you to have sex with her. That will hurt her to her bone marrow........ Even if you are truthful that she's into hook up. You just gave her reason not to quit....... 50/50
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by integrity16(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
How did you apologize to your previous girlfriend? Go and do the same. I don't see why you should be asking this type of question.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by shineeye1: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Clearly her Kpekus is to die for, and you will surely die there. After all something must kill a man. Right?
Imagine crying over a slut, a notorious hook-up exponent and a riffraff - all because of uncontrollable urge for another sex romp! You go surely die there!

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by ERlS(f): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Calling her a riff raff is plain projection, see your grammatical construction and you dare have the gall to call someone else a riff raff? wonderful.

I blame the lady for associating with a scallywag like you. This is a lesson for her.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by tiswell(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.
A big Simp don drop advice sad
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by GoodCane: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
That guy is toxic and caustic.

Exactly, the Werey OP is extremely toxic, arrogant and highly stupid too. Instead of trying to change his unruly behaviour, werey dey blame Redpill

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by MiaBeer(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
I think the best thing for you to do is to move on because she can damage you more you did to her. Be careful what you write or say to people because they may not be quick to forgive and forget.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Killerbag36: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

Go back nd die
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Pimine: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.
Mstcheeew undecided Do you talk to your girl like you're strangers whenever you offend her?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by alizma: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
If no be say I no won insult person for this January, you for hear am for my mouth. This good for nothing, bad son of circumstances.
You insult a woman by telling her that you regret sleeping with her and you have d gut to come here and look for fans that will bail you out, who and who are your fans in crime on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by GoodCane: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

I can't believe some of you took this Simpson madness of yours into the new year. Imagine the Rubbish you're saying. Like Are you okay?

CC: Heartbraker. In all you do, make sure you avoid this SIMP man's advice. Avoid it like plague. No say we no warn you.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
What is this?
If written words could be this bad, i wonder what despicable words you utter in those Voice notes. Arrrrraaghhh

No matter how angry you are there is a line you don't cross, there are some things you don't say especially to your partner. Words are like eggs no once said no amount of sorry can erase them.

I doubt if this lady would ever forgive and forget this. With her response? You are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by iammolise(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your monika says heart breaker and you're asking us to help you coz you insulted your gf... Men go over your username again and let it sink in.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Veezy4u(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
babe fit de view this thread de laugh grin

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Henryfour(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

U don't love her, u don't just have another option, upgrade urself and u wi not beg her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Pimine: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
A big Simp don drop advice sad
Lol. The guy comment don dey vex me since but now na laff I dey laff. Na really big simp.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by shomutuski(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
That LOL she replied is worse than all you sent to her, she knows how much of a joke you are that she didn't even bother to match your energy. she said LOL in simple terms, when woman they she no fight you when you try cause wahala her mind don they look for exit be that. If she's doing HK for real why are you trying to keep her? confusing bomb as kpansh with love abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by premierlead: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������

sicken
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by backtovillage: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
Buy her Iphone x
Change her wardrobe
Den marry her

Fool
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Dopenigga(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
dontrulee:

I'm shocked, Simps still exists in this world??

The girl go just dey use you dey laugh.
Omo, I dey laugh here oooo. You be clown, big one. It's good to apologize if you're wrong but all this stress, am sorry me I can't do it. If I apologize and you can't accept it, to hell with you!
This is downgrading your masculinity status mhen. Haaaa, this is hilarious �
that's a woman behind that comment. I just dey look as other men dey commend that rubbish advise
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Ade1177: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Hollywood movie grin

Am sure if it's a well trained naija girl

The short "lol" at the end of the conversation means,

I have already moved on

Apologise and get the girl back at your own risk, she's checked out

Done that before, never again

Just accept you Bleep up and let her go,
You can't be good to everybody

If it was another kind of breakup, fine
But this one that slut is used, means the guy have way too much access to her body

A girl can't respect you twice,

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by deyplay: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
what did she do that warranted all the name calling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.