Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! (2198 Views)

"Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by sqlPAIN: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7505727/father-wants-chase-me-wife

I'm In a serious state of shock right now. I just don't know what to think right now. Seeing my father I the condition he's in right now Is making me feel very speechless with tears in my eyes.. Doctors said he would not be able to see with his eyes again if he survives. My wife who just gave birth few weeks ago is now in police custody, my mother has been crying since morning and has not eaten anything. I don't just understand how it all got to this.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by olasaad(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Which kind wahala be this cheesy

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by grandstar(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
You married the wrong woman. She like you has an entitlement mentality. It would have been respectable for her to go stay with her mother rather than pour water on your dad.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oga u don buy black market kerosene mixed with petrol come use am light lantern na explosion happen so o.... sorry about ur father, may God heal him.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Coolsperm: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ur wife must be a Tinubu supporter, very wicked set of people

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by BloomingDale(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jesu, wetin happen? What caused her anger? Did you say she just gave birth?
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by undisputedKOC: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7505727/father-wants-chase-me-wife

I'm In a serious state of shock right now. I just don't know what to think right now. Seeing my father I the condition he's in right now Is making me feel very speechless with tears in my eyes.. Doctors said he would not be able to see with his eyes again if he survives. My wife who just gave birth few weeks ago is now in police custody, my mother has been crying since morning and has not eaten anything. I don't just understand how it all got to this.
It got to this because you refused to make peace with your father and allowed your ego to block your senses.

You're the one who needs him badly and common sense would have told you that you should have been calm and plead with your father for forgiveness and understanding. Blood is thicker than water, he will surely have helped you if you had submit to him and were very humble before him. He would have helped your family too.

But your case is like a young lion dragging space with an adult lion him who is alpha male in his own territory. The young lion will surely be kicked out in a nasty way. Which is what is happening to you. Submission and humility would have saved you from all this crisis.

You better go and bow before him and beg for forgiveness with tears because if that man should curse you in his condition, a million prophets and sorcerers will not be able to reverse it.

When pride and arrogance is the order of the day, families turn to enemies. You better remedy the situation now.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by OluchiDelly: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
From this ur previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7505727/father-wants-chase-me-wife
Na u take your hand drag wahala to yaself. You dey under your papa roof impregnate your wife, sote she born, u still dey there.

Se your wife cum vex pour hot water be cos say ya papa wan pursue Una comot for him house?
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by yomi007k(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is all your fault.

Instead of you to go get a job, you decided to use your dick to destroy the whole family.
You shouldn't be in the same roof with the old man since he said he didn't want all of you.

This is your fault.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ur papa na simp
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maybe your fada pressed her boobs. Then she reacted
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by AlaafinOfOyo: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your father must have reduced himself before her.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Ibechris2: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
U are a stupid man.

Now that u have finally succeeded in finishing ur father...what next?

This was the topic I wrote about some young men who are still staying in their fathers house to find a way to leave and struggle themselves out.

How come u brought a woman and impregnated her in ur fathers house and still went ahead to give birth to another child making it two under ur fathers roof and u want ur dad to start eulogising u for being stupid?

U are a good example of a stupid son since u saw no reason in respecting ur father,same thing would be meted to u in near future,mark my words and it is sure to be doubled.

This is how far u have gone to deal with ur father...after asking us and saying he was being wicked and heartless.

U can see that u guys are the ones that are very wicked and heartless.

U will surely reap what u sow.

Finally,u guys would now leave that house by force.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Pwettylinda(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by seborrhic: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Your father must have reduced himself before her.
olasaad:
Which kind wahala be this cheesy
So u people believe this guy probably trying to catch cruise on nland with all this fabricated family stories
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2023

The guys just dey catch cruise.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by sqlPAIN: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ibechris2:
U are a stupid man.

Now that u have finally succeeded in finishing ur father...what next?

This was the topic I wrote about some young men who are still staying in their fathers house to find a way to leave and struggle themselves out.

Here u are,u brough a woman and impregnated her in ur fathers house and still went ahead to give birth to another child making it two under ur fathers house and u want ur dad to start eulogising u for being stupid.

This is how far u have gone to deal with ur father...after asking us and saying he was being wicked and heartless.

U can see that u guys are the ones that are very wicked and heartless.

Finally,u guys would now leave that house by fore by force.

it is your father that is a very stupid man, not me.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by ERCROSS(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who trained all these Sissy men

Someone poured hot water on your father and police still see the person carry alive? Una too dey fvcked up, aswear.

If no be say na pussy dey your yansh, your wife no even suppose get that kind liver
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by loosecanon50(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Walahi after reading your previous thread, I don’t even know what to say to you.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Ibechris2: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

U are senseless.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by loosecanon50(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
You, your wife and your dad are not feeling fine, I think. Sorry about your dad though, I wish him speedy recovery from the burns.

Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by juman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Congratulations, your father maybe about to die, you would inherit his house.
Thats your wish.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by sqlPAIN: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
juman:
Thats your wish.
I will not check my blood pressure and sugar levels regularly because I will die either ways.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by sqlPAIN: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
juman:
Thats your wish.
I will not check my blood pressure and sugar levels regularly because I will still die either ways.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by juman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
The story might be fabricated as said by some, but it look real because some guys face same situation right now.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by juman(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
I will not check my blood pressure and sugar levels regularly because I will still die either ways.

I can understand.
You are too lazy to check them.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
WTF
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Ckonnet: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Seeking advice from urchins will worsen the matter. Stay calm and use your brain!
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Ckonnet: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Walahi after reading your previous thread, I don’t even know what to say to you.

The guy fit no well from his previous gibberish or fake story as usual.
Re: My Wife Poured Hot Water On My Father!!!!!! by Sucre6: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Post pictorial evidence let's know u are serious, this whole things don't just sound right at all

BREAKING: No More Sit-at-home In Enugu, Peter Mbah Declares / Just In Case Ibb Wins / This Is How Nigeria May Treat Biafrans Who Remain In Nigeria