Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" (18942 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Nemere2020: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
“Only a fool will consult with a thief when repairing his burgled door” - Yoruba proverb. #WeCantContinueLikeThis #Libertyontheballot #SoworeMagashi2023 #Revolutionnow

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1610191240930250753?t=QYqV4ogyUWm1uId9xOIF2g&s=19

Obasanjo’s repeated endorsement of @Peter Obi shows once again that the overrated three-time Nigerian ruler fetishises the ruination of Nigeria. Failure endorsing Failure. For us, we crave and are satisfied with the endorsements of the people!#WeCantContinueLikeThis #HappyNewYear #RevolutionNow

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QcF8f8dGFzU1CuVgzDBZNP1LFzg8PBm1RLr7m7bTayj3SexymtWcRNP3RKUdKDj1l&id=803267836&mibextid=Nif5oz

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by dynicks(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Oga forget grammer and align with the winning team!....

Drop pride; drop ego... keep face like who dem catch with person wife and submit yourself to the OBI-DATTI movement...

For the desired change the country yearns for..

For a prosperous Nigeria..

VOTE LABOUR PARTY!!...

352 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Goodmarlian: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
This one still dey talk? grin grin

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2023
This guy still dey contest

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by SadiqBabaSani: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
very dull Sowore, Never thought he was wise in the first place so I am not disappointed,

Sowore is also calling multinational coys that hire hacker to find hitches in their systems foolish?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Suunnn(f): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1610191240930250753?t=QYqV4ogyUWm1uId9xOIF2g&s=19

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Deep

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by osejie17(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
This guy is just fooling himself everytime, he reminds me of some guyz in my Dept back then in school always giving off point in order to be noticed.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Nwaezeudo: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Haba! This Obj endorsement is really giving these goons sleeplessness night grin

Urchins you mugus are wasting your tears, save it till when INEC declares Obi the President then you'all can wail as much as you all morons want.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by dedco75: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thiefnubu_ see your life outside

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by omoadeleye(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
How to know the thief then?
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by SouthSouth1914: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shots fired at Bula bulaaa blu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Kennyfancy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very confuse man, this one that can't even win Street chairmanship position in his village, will still be talking

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by dgr8truth(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
We should be careful of the things we say, tolerance should be a virtue.

Obasanjo is an elderstate man, his service to this nation Nigeria and Africa is beyond estimation. We should not because of politics or hatred rubbish his services, in fact his services tower far above all presidential candidates.

President Obasanjo like every other Nigerian has endorse his candidate, we should be fine with it, because it is his own right, after all this will not be his first, so this bullying should stop hence forth.

Nairaland, I wish the government can clamp down on members especially moderators because the amount of ethnic hate been display here is very worrying.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Endsarspillar: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Repented thief may be of help

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by chatinent: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
He has a point.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by dhardline(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
So there's are no thieves among the people? angry
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by ChatterHouse: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eyah grin grin grin
Obi stole sowore shine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by EdiskyHarry: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
We all know sowore is working for tinubu in disguise grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by UselessBuharist: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga be humble, remove pride and vote Peter Obi, you know as much as we know that even your immediate family members won’t vote for you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Neduzze5(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
You'd think this guy would be wiser now especially with his failed experiences in Presidential elections.

Unfortunately, he continues to let us know that he is a bad choice and packs understanding of the body language of the people he wishes to rule.

Anyways, the die is cast.

Peter Obi will be sworn in come May 2023, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

The same way he wrote his New Year speech to us is the same way he will give us his acceptance of victory speech in a few months.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by adioolayi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
'Yele Sowore of the AAC for President..

My one vote for this man..

If you like use paracetamol for my own headache grin cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by onajo2000(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who are the thieves?
I guess you already know your answer from all indications!!!
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by opalu: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
How to know that you are blessed is when people gain a little popularity by insulting you. Peter Obi is blessed!

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Dididrumz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sowore has spoken well on this one.

That's why we are rejecting Tinubu and Atiku.

But Peter Obi is a trusted Hand.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by ClassicMan202(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
I am of the strong opinion that Sowere is unserious albeit delusional

How do you expect to win presidency of a complex country like Nigeria without starting somewhere?

You think Nigeria is the US?

Start somewhere, even if it is House of Reps or a senator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Ogaga87(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
As E dey pain them, E dey sweet us

As E dey sweet us, Omo E dey pain them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by STEWpid(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chai..

Who's this guy blowing hot at his anus?
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by stano2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga rest
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Todaymedia: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
See the real reasons why Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi - Hear what Kenneth Okonkwo said

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0FrqCy35A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Borrowed To Pay Salaries, Says Oshiomhole / Buharinomics Is Working Despite The Initial Pains / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.