Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" (18969 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Paullo19: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Thomasankara(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]Exactly,these are men that should be voted,men who do not seek mortal endorsement,men who are free thinkers[color=#770077]
adioolayi:
'Yele Sowore of the AAC for President..

My one vote for this man..

If you like use paracetamol for my own headache grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by toprealman: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Coming from a man that cannot account for his party's money spent living in hotels, very irresponsible young man.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by frankson1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
very dull Sowore, Never thought he was wise in the first place so I am not disappointed,

Sowore is also calling multinational coys that hire hacker to find hitches in their systems foolish?

If Sowore had abused PMB or Tinubu and maybe Atiku, he would have been the smartest and most intelligent being, but because he doesn't choose your side, he's dull undecided

The same Sowore who was assistant to Jesus because, he was always abusing PMB is now being hated.

The reason I don't argue with people who are emotionally and physically intertwined with a political party, these set of people can turn a demon to an angel in a split second.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by sukar886: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
What is sowore contesting for abeg
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by MiaBeer(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eh Yahhhhh. Poor thing! Obi took someone’s mojo and he is now crying like a naked mad man.

Sowore continue

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Bizibi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na so buhari do,see hin failure now. Na so em dey do gragra once they get power story go change intanta.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Irupetepete: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Eyah grin grin grin
Obi stole sowore shine
na wetin pain am be that
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by sirchim(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
dynicks:
Oga forget grammer and align with the winning team!....
But he never said so, when he endorsed PMB his candidate, in 2015.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by ATLIEN2027: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Yes alot of unsolved case Bola Ige comes to my mind and omisore still walking free, is that the kind of person that should be recommending president he has no moral right to recommend our leader sowore is right Obj should face his old age in peace and leave Nigeria alone we can decide our leader ourselves.
Just imagine a sitting justice Minister was killed while Obasanjo was the President. The old man has no morals or shame. He's irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his polling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by danhans(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why is it an issue?that is his opinion

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Oluwaseunomo: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Just imagine a sitting justice Minister was killed while Obasanjo was the President. The old man has no morals or shame. He's irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his polling unit.
Exactly my brother and obi thinking he has obj support thinking he has made it in life the reality is for the fact that obj is supporting him will make him lose more vote I.e Ogun state ota will never vote for obi they're both wasting their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Espelbengz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is he qualified or not? That's all that matters, it proves some of you just support folks for personal reasons! Meanwhile vote for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU because of his track record..

Kennyfancy:
Very confuse man, this one that can't even win Street chairmanship position in his village, will still be talking
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Enyimbamercedes: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Instead of this mumu to campaign, he is busy making noise about other candidates!

How many states has he travelled to?

He will soon be like Chris Okotie, Professional Presidential Aspirant
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by sapele914(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
dynicks:
Oga forget grammer and align with the winning team!....

Drop pride; drop ego... keep face like who dem catch with person wife and submit yourself to the OBI-DATTI movement...

For the desired change the country yearns for..

For a prosperous Nigeria..

VOTE LABOUR PARTY!!...

Political Jokers, Laborious Indeed.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by tyinfinity: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sowore will take third position while peter OSU obi gringory will take fourth position
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by ChukwukaEze: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by fof1: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1610191240930250753?t=QYqV4ogyUWm1uId9xOIF2g&s=19

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QcF8f8dGFzU1CuVgzDBZNP1LFzg8PBm1RLr7m7bTayj3SexymtWcRNP3RKUdKDj1l&id=803267836&mibextid=Nif5oz

THis Sowore is So Useless that, I don't take him Serious anytime. Who is he Calling Thief? How has he Lived his Life Growing up to Date? No Recirds of Life's Endeavours...to his Shame and Rascality.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by spencekat(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
jaxxy:
Sowore is definitely not a saint. Is he even married?? undecided
He is.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Oluwaseunomo: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u dey insult obasanjo wey senior tinubu in everything? se ori pe sha?
who insulted obasanjo are you sure you're not running mad like this
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by pacespot(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
This sowore guy doesn't seem to have any problem with Tinubu or Atiku, whenever he comes to the media to speak against his political opponents, it is always ObiDatti, why?
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Gbogbowa: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
The way this man insult elders make it difficult for me to like him unlike Obi that know how to make his anger but this sowo will never be a good councilor
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Justiceleague1: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Loud mouth,be careful..if Baba mean you sha,your beans don done o grin
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This one still dey talk? grin grin

Sowore na "dis one"? He's a genuine youth and its obvious you can never reach bin in Greatness.
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Chetas81(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This one still dey talk? grin grin
OF COURSE MENTAL SLAVERY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE IN NIGERIA BUT FOR THE USELESS CITIZENS WHO FAILED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WRONG AND THE RIGHT PERSON TO LEAD NOT RULE ____ THE ENEMIES YOU KNOW TODAY REMAIN ENEMIES TOMORROW
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Chetas81(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
JetApartment:

Dude knows he can't even get 2% of total votes so the best for him is spew trash at every given opportunity like a drinkerd...grin grin grin
but the mental slavery is holding you guys up
Re: Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" by Kennyfancy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Espelbengz:
Is he qualified or not? That's all that matters, it proves some of you just support folks for personal reasons! Meanwhile vote for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU because of his track record..

keep crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party / Explosive! How $2.8bn Disappeared From Midland Bank Under Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.