Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed (754 Views)

Crazy Messi Fan, Miss Bum Bum Tattoos Lionel Messi's Face In... / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Guy Shares Photo Of His Girlfriend's Butt With His Name Tattooed On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by saintbillion(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Mike Jambs, a Colombian influencer and fan of Argentinian football star, Lionel Messi has expressed regret after getting Lionel Messi's name tattooed across his forehead.

Jambs was encouraged to immortalise the football superstar on his forehead following Argentina's win at the World Cup last month.
After the negative comments that trailed the social media post where he unveiled the tattoo, the influencer defended the artwork and told people: “I'm not harming anyone, I'm not doing anything illegal.”

Days after unveiling the tattoo, Jambs wrote on Instagram;

“I regret having done the tattoo because instead of bringing me positive things, it's led to lots of negative things, both personally and for my family.

“I didn't think I'd be saying this so soon and I felt very proud of what I'd done in the first few days, but I now wish I hadn't done it.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/lionel-messis-fan-expresses-regret-after-getting-the-footballers-name-tattooed-on-his-forehead.html
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Can't he erase it? Is there anything hard for dem to do?
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by saintbillion(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
Can't he erase it? Is there anything hard for dem to do?
I don't know if tats can be erase oo. Maybe he thought Messi will find him small thing

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by Enny2013(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
saintbillion:

I don't know if tats can be erase oo. Maybe he thought Messi will find him small thing
Lol...
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by kelspinall(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Erase am
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by saintbillion(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2023
kelspinall:
Erase am
Them fit eraze?
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by marlow1962(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2023
saintbillion:

Tats can be removed, but it’s way more cheaper to draw than to remove.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by saintbillion(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:

Thankz bro. I just browse about it now. Can be remove through the help of laser

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by JustANairlander(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:

yeah that's true it can be erased with one laser surgery or so (I've forgotten) read it in a book titled THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by marlow1962(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2023
JustANairlander:
yeah that's true it can be erased with one laser surgery or so (I've forgotten) read it in a book titled THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE

Yes, but the affected area (wer d rats was drawn ) won’t look fresh as before it was drawn and the cost of removing that tats is soo expensive
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by JustANairlander(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:

Yes, but the affected area (wer d rats was drawn ) won’t look fresh as before it was drawn and the cost of removing that tats is soo expensive
if it's abt d cost being expensive dat's true bt abt d skin area nt looking fresh i got no idea
Re: Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed by kelspinall(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
saintbillion:
Them fit eraze?
Unwanted tattoos can be removed gradually over a series of sessions using a laser . The energy from the laser breaks down the tattoo ink into tiny fragments, which are eventually absorbed into the bloodstream and safely passed out of the body.. (Source,Google search)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms / How I Survived 50 Rounds Of Sex With An Ashawo / My Wife Can't Cook And She Calls My Mother A Witch- Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.