Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? (11293 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
Yes, I did had a regret when I had my first sex... I started feeling guilty and broke up with the lady.. But then I was young ooo, I was 18 yrs old then.. Mehn the girl like sex sha.

Oya, share your regret

Lemme start wit the boss to see if they ever had any regret

Cc: ubunja offpoint stupidity mrbrownjay Martinez39a Omar09 westernlove

To the ladies: Lamanii22 onyi22 millenniumlady poco poco (mistress of evil) well its on her signature
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by obicoolnino: 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
A
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by illicit(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
Yes when I realized that it's all about the sex
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Babatunde40(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2020
Your handle says female and you had your first sex with a girl? this confused boy is just looking for attention

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Millenniumlady(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Y
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Your handle says female and you had your first sex with a girl? this confused boy is just looking for attention

Small boy.. Swerve

This is not cannabis thread

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by SultanOfAbia: 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
My only regret is that I take my time to pleasure and make women cum..
I made hot passionate love to them and this made them fall in love with me.

Asin all of them after sex will start falling in love and getting attached.
So my regret is that I'm not a 10 seconds man that just cum and go.
My passionate sexcapades has lead to a number of girls getting attached to me and I hate breaking girls hearts.
My plan is to just have a fling and move on but they never move on. Some start calling me boo and falling in love and when I decline relationship they feel used and rejected.
So my good sex skills backfired, so now I just give wack sex so they don't get attached to me..

16 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
MICOBIN:
Are you the right person for Ade?

No, the right person for DEA
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Westernlove: 1:41pm On May 20, 2020
I once had sex with a lady with fishy odour pvssy. But what surprised me was the pvssy didn't smell at first when we started having sex, It was when she Cum the odour started emanating......Chai, That was the only round I did throughout her stay with me over the Weekend because I felt really bad. To make the matter worst, She was even pestering me for more sex the next day, I had to turn her request down.....

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by samincredible44(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2020
yes oo,once had sex with a girl who was into BDSM.
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by StrongandMighty: 1:55pm On May 20, 2020
the first time I had sex I regretted it not for anything but just because I was expecting more, I couldn't believe that's just it. I thought there was more to sex than what I experienced..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by arthorjnr(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:
the first time I had sex I regretted it not for anything but just because I was expecting more, I couldn't believe that's just it. I thought there was more to sex than what I experienced..

Exactly.
The whole hype around the whole thing.
Was if fun? Yeah.
Did I enjoy it? Yeah.
Was it over rated? Definitely!!!!!

23 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Froshloaded: 2:00pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

No, the right person for DEA
Werey you come out of ban

You no km greet nairaland king

Be like say u want go back to naira land jail
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by StrongandMighty: 2:03pm On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

Exactly.
The whole hype around the whole thing.
Was if fun? Yeah.
Did I enjoy it? Yeah.
Was it over rated? Definitely!!!!!

it's highly overated and to make my own case worse I don't usually feel anything exciting while having sex except when I'm about to cum

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Werey you come out of ban
You no km greet nairaland king
Be like say u want go back to naira land jail

Oba awon Wayray how far na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2020
samincredible44:

What is BDSM
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by arthorjnr(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=StrongandMighty post=89760175]

it's highly overated and to make my own case worse I don't usually feel anything exciting while having sex except when I'm about to cum[/quotel]

The right female will get you excited bro.
Trust me. But its still overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Froshloaded: 2:06pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Emi ni Denrele, set awon Wayray

how far na
grin grin

I dey oo
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by samincredible44(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

What is BDSM
google it

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Iwo frosh ni Obiliwisky, oba awon Werey to thick PA

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Froshloaded: 2:10pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Emini Denrele Oko petty ti o gbadun grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
aahh Werey, o tu daruko iyawo MI atata. EMI ni MA shi fe Omo yen gbeyin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Froshloaded: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mo ti gbo... Omo to ni Russia boyfrend grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by ena5four(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
samincredible44:
Wait, Did U Tie @ And Whip Her B4 Giving Her The Do?
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
audio Russia.. Maybe na yahoo girl sef, those online dating ..
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Froshloaded: 2:16pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin
Possible
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
When I had my first sex. I came from a christian background ya know, so I felt bad.

But the devil in me kept saying "Oga see what you've been missing"

Somehow I knew I was going to do it before getting married but I didn't know it will be when I was in secondary school. It was a bitter sweet experience

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by Dreyton36: 2:31pm On May 20, 2020
Chai make I no talk cry
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
grin I did regret after contacting scabies, we broke up bro. She's a lady who I want to marry the rest na long stories

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Yes, I did had a regret when I had my first sex... I started feeling guilty and broke up with the lady.. But then I was young ooo, I was 18 yrs old then.. Mehn the girl like sex sha.

Oya, share your regret

Lemme start wit the boss to see if they ever had any regret

Cc: ubunja offpoint stupidity mrbrownjay Martinez39a Omar09 westernlove

To the ladies: Lamanii22 onyi22 millenniumlady poco poco (mistress of evil) well its on her signature

Mr sex machine, go and make money. Then come back and talk about regrets. Kappish!
Re: Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? by abdeiz(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2020
Yes.. A young married lady deceived me about her married status.. Later found out after we had been intimate and claimed she was only separated with the.. Las Las she still went back to him.. I feel dirty and guilty when I think of it.. She also had a kid she initially claimed was her sister's who went to school abroad.

One of the main reasons I never want to have anything to do with single mothers..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Case closed / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.