Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. (2655 Views)

They Told Tinubu To Test His Mic, He tasted/Licked It Instead (video) / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by RisenJoe(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
The facial expression is one of disappointment and disgust at the action of licking microphone that must have been used by many people who deposited their spit on it.

What do you think.

Cc. Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Proudlyomonna: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Why is she shocked undecided
Will she claim not to be aware that she is married to a junkie grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by user32(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2023
was like grosssss
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by mii4u(f): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Abeg dis man should go and rest joor before the world will laff at us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by PandoraObi: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Kogi people when desperate Peter Obi visited them

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by RZArecta(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Those particular microphones are vitamin enriched, you people are just jealous of Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by AntiTerrorist: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Why is she shocked undecided
Will she claim not to be aware that she is married to a junkie grin
Don't mind her. She is a hypocrite.

Some women can marry a gorilla so money is involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by AntiTerrorist: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2023
RZArecta:
Those particular microphones are vitamin enriched, you people are just jealous of Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Naijanascam: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin

No be today e start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Prodadd(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
RisenJoe:
The facial expression is one of disappointment and disgust at the action of licking microphone that must have been used by many people who deposited their spit on it.

What do you think.

Cc. Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
make I here say this post make frontpage. Nairaland is pro tinubu

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Ceenaija(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
The man is diabolical and fetish.

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Baba dey taste am because a dead fish can never be sweet in any soup.
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Gadafii: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
PandoraObi:
Kogi people when desperate Peter Obi visited them
you guys are really trying to be honest, I don’t wish my enemies your job, because ahhhhhh
How do you sound so dumb without shame

3 Likes

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by yarimo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
RisenJoe:

What do you think.

Cc. Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Racoon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Perhaps the cognitively deranged Chicago drug-running addict thinks the microphone head is a cocaine crack lollypop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by zeuss: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=119702313][/quote]

my brother dont mind them .....al they r doing is exposing the truth.

Who care about tge fucking truth?
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
RisenJoe:

What do you think.

Cc. Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala

grin
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by FarahAideed: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have watched that video over and over and I didn't see where he licked the mic

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Sultty(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
RisenJoe:

What do you think.

Cc. Seun
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Tinubu is demented
Demented i tell u

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by baretalk: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Typicool8:

You must either be blind not to see him licking the microphone or you just chose to be dumb and stupid
Mad pig, show me where you see the tongue licking anything in this picture. Everyone is not as foolish and dumb as idiots who believe your bare faced lies and cheap propanganda. Get ready to commit suicide by February 2023.
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by crackhouse(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
He thought it is cocaine. That's how they test it to know if it's original coke in chicago.. pablo escober style.

2 Likes

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
i pray he contacts corona virus from there
Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
when you ve done like 36 kilos of cocaine before the outing

1 Like

Re: Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test. by fx45(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
FarahAideed:
I have watched that video over and over and I didn't see where he licked the mic
Please tell us what he did and what prompted the reaction on Remi's face

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Today, Apapa And His Boys Were Thoroughly Disgraced / Aso Rock Is Being Prepared For Ibb’ / Re: Atiku Vs Obj/efcc In The Ptdf Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.