Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only (4356 Views)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
After making so much money, I think it's time to filter the type of pussies I insert my dick into. The type of mouths that lick my balls and suck my dic will also be filtered.
I have made up my mind to only Fuc girls within the age bracket of 19 to 23. If you don't fall in that category, I have nothing doing with you.
Say no to evening news papers.
Any guy wey get correct spec like this to pass to me should let me know

cool cool cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by TheManPregnant: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
You are doing so at your own peril. Ladies in this bracket will finish you!

9 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheManPregnant:
You are doing so at your own peril. Ladies in thus bracket will finish you!
finish me how please?
I am sure others will like to learn from you

3 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Jagabanfromcali: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
That’s what rich boys do, girls older than 25 not worth the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Snowx: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Anakogheri...you re talking this trash coz you don't have sisters that are above 28yes and not married.
If you have them you won't be saying all these things

8 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by TheManPregnant: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
finish me how please?
I am sure others will like to learn from you

I don't need to tell you anything. You will see for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by IrepChrist: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
After making so much money, I think it's time to filter the type of pussies I insert my dick into. The type of mouths that lick my balls and suck my dic will also be filtered.
I have made up my mind to only Fuc girls within the age bracket of 19 to 23. If you don't fall in that category, I have nothing doing with you.

cool cool cool

Now is the time for you seek the lord.
Now that you are young.
We really don't have much time.

Devil has so much overated sex.
He is a lier. Don't be deceived.

Jesus loves you.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by imagrg(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
That age range toto dey sweet sha and their bobby be like trafficator. But some get wahala oh...smelling kpekus, pregnancy and dem dey very childish.

Well, if you want to catch a monkey, behave like one.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Thrombosis: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Which kind wahala be this na?
We wey dy look for virgins to marry within that age range, now another guy is on the loose.
God protect my future wives[sub][/sub]

7 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

cool cool cool
Love. Those 19-23 years girls ll make their own law and exclude your age range cos you must v contracted gonorrhoea, staphylococcus and hepatitis that can't leave your body. They also hate rough newspapers.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Delight2014(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
We term that "Catch them young".
Those age bracket girls can believe whatever lie you told them in other to convince them for the act. Those girls like to explore many things that's why I termed them catch them young

3 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Aladdin1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

cool cool cool
You say you get money and yet you dey look for guys wey go pass you girls of 19-23yrs.you be mumu man!

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aladdin1:
You say you get money and yet you dey look for guys wey go pass you girls of 19-23yrs.you be mumu man!
I spend my precious time making money. Poor idiots like you spend time haunting for the pussies for odogwus like us and we pay you peanuts for your service.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
IrepChrist:

Now is the time for you seek the lord.
Now that you are young.
We really don't have much time.

Devil has so much overated sex.
He is a lier. Don't be deceived.

Jesus loves you.
I am a proud satanist. Take your shitty shittt out of this thread
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Love. Those 19-23 years girls ll make their own law and exclude your age range cos you must v contracted gonorrhoea, staphylococcus and hepatitis that can't leave your body. They also hate rough newspapers.
you that gave Alfred staphylococcus sef dey get mouth talk. Mtcheeewww
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
you that gave Alfred staphylococcus sef dey get mouth talk. Mtcheeewww
Your mouth like anus.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagabanfromcali:
That’s what rich boys do, girls older than 25 not worth the stress
exactly.. and the old news papers get angry when we say we don't want to read old news paper lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Snowx:
Anakogheri...you re talking this trash coz you don't have sisters that are above 28yes and not married.
any sister that is above 28 years and not married is an olosho.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Your mouth like anus.
same anus that you spent time licking like grocery
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
same anus that you spent time licking like grocery
To slap you dey my mind
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Thereisstillhop: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

cool cool cool
your in Abuja lets connect. Got some Sharp 20s wey know how far . No time for former fine girls

2 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Aladdin1(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I spend my precious time making money. Poor idiots like you spend time haunting for the pussies for odogwus like us and we pay you peanuts for your service.
You are a mumu man! the poverty wey kill your papa naim go kill.may you convulse the nexttime you climb somebodys daughter.idiot!

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 2:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Aladdin1:
You are a mumu man! the poverty wey kill your papa naim go kill.may you convulse the nexttime you climb somebodys daughter.idiot!
like I said,
Your poor father did same service for his rich friends before he died , you will join him soon
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by PerfectMan24: 4:30am On Jan 05, 2023
They no de write age for face and every woman claim to be in that bracket including the old layers.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by VawulenceProMax: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2023
PerfectMan24:
They no de write age for face and every woman claim to be in that bracket including the old layers.
bro when you see girls wey be small girl you go know. Men can hide age but women cant
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Aladdin1(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
like I said,
Your poor father did same service for his rich friends before he died , you will join him soon
You foolish fool! stop deceiving yourself.you are more miserable and poorer than a dead churchrat!. not even a living churchrat. if you think you have money why not use it to cure the acidic poverty in your family? richmen dont come online to look for women,rather women flock around.so my conclusion is you are nothing but a pauper,you were born a pauper and would die a pauper and only your body fleas would mourn you.idiot!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Baronthecelebri: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigga you're right. Same with me, I support you, no Time for evening newspaper.
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Lordzaza247: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

cool cool cool
Boss show your boy love please!!!
UBA
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Sha buy herbs.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by dickt(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Snowx:

If he has such sisters, did he encourage them to reject the guys who were nice to them and likely wanted to marry them during their best years?

What if they whored around during their best years and are now about to hit the wall due to their wrong choices? So he should be the one paying for their indiscretion by managing evening newspapers when his spec is 19 - 23? Make everybody carry their cross o. Don't simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by dickt(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Aladdin1:
Poor man spotted
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Only Bleep Girls From 19 To 23 Only by Aladdin1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
dickt:
Poor man spotted grin grin grin
You lack sense at this your old age. its a pity.mtcheww!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Blue And Black For Putting On Trousers During Sex Hours / Women Now Allowed To Walk Topless In Public In New York / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.