Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why (4304 Views)

Weekend Connection In Nigeria:mingle With A Rich Ghanian Lesbian Lady's In Town / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / 10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
I have noticed one thing common about poor people, they always have your time. They will always make time to drink, to gist and to stroll and it’s everyday they have this time , every single day.

On the other hand rich people never have your time, they are always busy and rarely will contact you for anything.

You see I did a survey in my personal life, I took inventory of all the rich people I know in real life and all the poor people I know as well. Every rich person I know contacted me less than 1 percent last year, but every poor person I know contacted me 99 percent last year. On every occasion I was with poor people I always spent and we always talked about shit that won’t give me a penny, and they always where ready to hang out the next day and the next after that.

I’m not a poor person so I don’t know what I’m doing with poor people. I entered this year cutting them all off by relocating, changing my number and all what I can do to get better.

Rich people will NEVER contact you because they don’t need you and they are so useful that they know if you spend one hour with them your life will improve one way or the other, so they always avoid people. But you see these poor folks you have in your life? They are ready to call you 24 hours of everyday because they have nothing to lose, if you’re poor like them I advise you to run and try and look for rich circles but if you’re rich and you’re still sourrounded by poor people? You will never sustain that wealth, it’s going to disappear in a matter of time.

It’s either you shine the light at a darkness or a darkness will cut of your light, and in this world the darkness is more stronger than light, they will outshine you till you go dark like them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
You are 90% correct. However, the fact is some rich people v less time for frivolities while poor people with little or no biz engagement surely v time. However, some people aren't poor and have time. These people v jobs that are flexible.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Streetmovement(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This year if no be money matter you no go see me, I don't have time to argue with any fool.

Already deactivated my WhatsApp and other socials, except nairaland.

I wanna hustle on a low and cash out big, just me and God

Last year I was too available, especially online and I saw the outcome so make everybody dey dia dey.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Zonefree(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Poor people are going through alot in this country.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Ibechris2: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
How much can one have to be categorised as a rich man in Nigeria?

Because I am very sure that I am not poor!

However u are right. If u have not started selecting friends,that means u started late honestly. Some poor guys are good but the only problem is that,u don't know when they are happy with u.

To avoid problems like this,u have to be on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by dangoteinlaw: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Facebook- Poor Boys
Instagram- poor girls with fake lives
grin cool

8 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by VeryWickedSimp: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rich people will offer partnership/investment while poor people are always competing (or so they think).

It's always funny.

3 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mumu talk

You just described introvert and extrovert

Even rich people crave company

Even poor people spend money in each others company

So don't be too quick to look down on others

You needed their company and that was why you were there in the first place!

Most of you "rich" guys are there to show off so no blame others

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by headbasher96(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
This here is a sermon
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by JoeRizzla(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
kinda of right
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by nicerod(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin

There's nothing in this life

Because you are privilege doesn't make you to look down on others

6 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Fahvvy: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don't agree with your analysis OP, but one thing I know for certainty is that you can never me better than the folks you roll with undecided...

So if you're rolling with poor folks, then you'll be poor and vice versa, so choose your company wisely cause they'll have the greatest influence on you undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by cavreek: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
The rich will continue to b rich while the poor will continue to be poor not a fact though
And guess what, the children of the rich will continue to dominant the children of the poor and the circle continues
Some people are better known from a distant, time is precious

4 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by dauntless15(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
They don't have time because they're making money, but being broke is a mindset, the people you refer to as poor might become rich too, and when they start having so many things going on in Thier life at same time they start having less time for frivolities too, being rich is also relative, what you consider rich is poor when it comes to people who are richer than you, the person you consider poor is also richer than some other poor people, your so called rich circle can be referred to as broke people by people who are richer than you, I don't avoid anyone, because a broke person can have alot of productive ideas, and some rich people can be lacking when it comes to productive ideas too, everyone is relevant irrespective of status, no dey look down on people.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Vinnie2000(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
See this OP. undecided

U don't know dat Life can CHANGE for some Peeps.

Some Pple u are calling Poor, in 2030 Might be Very Rich!! While those Rich now, Might become Average then. sad

I Know of a Street Boy that Everyone called Poor. Suddenly, a Politician employed him as Boy Boy.
Baba is now a Big Boy with his Personal Ride and many Babes to Fcvk cool

Under 2 Secs, A Person's Fortunes can Change! smiley

24 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wealthbrain22:
I have noticed one thing common about poor people, they always have your time. They will always make time to drink, to gist and to stroll and it’s everyday they have this time , every single day.

On the other hand rich people never have your time, they are always busy and rarely will contact you for anything.

You see I did a survey in my personal life, I took inventory of all the rich people I know in real life and all the poor people I know as well. Every rich person I know contacted me less than 1 percent last year, but every poor person I know contacted me 99 percent last year. On every occasion I was with poor people I always spent and we always talked about shit that won’t give me a penny, and they always where ready to hang out the next day and the next after that.

I’m not a poor person so I don’t know what I’m doing with poor people. I entered this year cutting them all off by relocating, changing my number and all what I can do to get better.

Rich people will NEVER contact you because they don’t need you and they are so useful that they know if you spend one hour with them your life will improve one way or the other, so they always avoid people. But you see these poor folks you have in your life? They are ready to call you 24 hours of everyday because they have nothing to lose, if you’re poor like them I advise you to run and try and look for rich circles but if you’re rich and you’re still sourrounded by poor people? You will never sustain that wealth, it’s going to disappear in a matter of time.

It’s either you shine the light at a darkness or a darkness will cut of your light, and in this world the darkness is more stronger than light, they will outshine you till you go dark like them.
The rich are trying to avoid u as a poor man too, not to mingle with them.

3 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Demonicus: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Whether rich or poor, what I know is if you're too available it'll surely lead to see finish and great disrespect from the other end. embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
We all are mortals, we all will become dust.. Life can happen to anyone, at any time and moment...
If you are not always around,you will be respected

8 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Wealthbrain22(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Mumu talk

You just described introvert and extrovert

Even rich people crave company

Even poor people spend money in each others company

So don't be too quick to look down on others

You needed their company and that was why you were there in the first place!

Most of you "rich" guys are there to show off so no blame others

Poor people in my context are people who enjoy to play so much they have no time for anything serious, it’s not even about money. I know one of such people who got hundreds of thousands almost a million and in a week he was back begging for 1k, he blew it all on drinks and frivolous bs. It’s a state of mind, I can’t be around such because I spent over 30 years struggling before I got my first big break I know what poverty looks like and I won’t let any drag me there again.

10 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by jesmond3945: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wealthbrain22:

frontpage. When you are plotting to make the next move, chatting, calling would be the last thing in your mind. There is a lot of competition in the world right now. Nobody wants to be left behind.

1 Like

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by jesmond3945: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
You are 90% correct. However, the fact is some rich people v less time for frivolities while poor people with little or no biz engagement surely v time. However, some people aren't poor and have time. These people v jobs that are flexible.
time is a resource. The rich cannot afford to dish it out. If you have a flexible job and you are not upskilling sooner or later you will drop down to poverty level.

1 Like

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by jesmond3945: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See this OP. undecided

U don't know dat Life can CHANGE for some Peeps.

Some Pple u are calling Poor, in 2030 Might be Very Rich!! While those Rich now, Might become Average then. sad

I Know of a Street Boy that Everyone called Poor. Suddenly, a Politician employed him as Boy Boy.
Baba is now a Big Boy with his Personal Ride and many Babes to Fcvk cool

Under 2 Secs, A Person's Fortunes can Change! smiley
is still the same thing. If you call that guy or chat him up he will not respond because he is busy trying to be in that level. He will only respond to people within that circle.

2 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Kobicove(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Demonicus:
Whether rich or poor, what I know is if you're too available it'll surely lead to see finish and great disrespect from the other end. embarassed

I concur!
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
jesmond3945:
time is a resource. The rich cannot afford to dish it out. If you have a flexible job and you are not upskilling sooner or later you will drop down to poverty level.
Wisely said.
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Kingcalls: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
U really think ubare rich...but to them u are poor, that's y they don't hv ur time ... rich hang out with rich and avoid the poor...unfortunately for u , u are among the poor , but u don't know it
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Kenteks(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Were you born Rich?
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Slynation(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2023
A very useless analysis...!! According to your logic, your poor friends are always saying shit which you are very much comfortable saying shit with them because they are poor, did you bring to there notice any business idea and they rejected it, or don't you think they always having your time is because they look up to you as someone who might share one or two updates for them which you have failed woefully in that aspects...

So what happens when things eventually becomes soft for any of them, you run back to him and quickly add him to the lists of your rich friends, or do you think they will remain poor forever... Rubbish sad One useless mentality about your kinda people is that when they starts winning in life, they feels every other person who are yet to win is joking with their lives... sad

As a guy who is rich, you don't even supposed to have a poor friend, because you have to grow with your friends and vice versa, unless you are the kinda person that normally gives your cycle fish instead of teaching them how to fish, low-key you are in competition with them and hopes they never surpass you in life... Please learn to differentiate between "Your Friends and Your guys"

3 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Wealthbrain22(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Slynation:
A very useless analysis...!! According to your logic, your poor friends are always saying shit which you are very much comfortable saying shit with them because they are poor, did you bring to there notice any business idea and they rejected it, or don't you think they always having your time is because they look up to you as someone who might share one or two updates for them which you have failed woefully in that aspects...

So what happens when things eventually becomes soft for any of them, you run back to him and quickly add him to the lists of your rich friends, or do you think they will remain poor forever... Rubbish sad One useless mentality about your kinda people is that when they starts winning in life, they feels every other person who are yet to win is joking with their lives... sad

As a guy who is rich, you don't even supposed to have a poor friend, because you have to grow with your friends and vice versa, unless you are the kinda person that normally gives your cycle fish instead of teaching them how to fish, low-key you are in competition with them and hopes they never surpass you in life... Please learn to differentiate between "Your Friends and Your guys"

Total BS. You’re off point bro.
What I’m saying is, being rich is a mindset, poor people rarely have such mindset. The rich value work more than playtime but the poor want to play 247. I know of one poor friend who got so much money but wasted it in days, that’s my point. I have a rich person mentality not just my account balance so I don’t ever want to live with poverty oriented people again, people who see money as a tool to enjoy rather than an object to be multiplied and to use to stay at the top. It’s all about mentality you people are thinking I’m talking about just physical cash, nah

2 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by Connected1: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2023
You can mingle with the rich and still be poor.

It's all about being around people with positive energy, there are poor people who intend making their lives better too.

Don't generalize because even Dangote was once called poor by Late Sani Abacha's Wife, but heck he's trying his best.

So you are also poor to some persons, I will advice you stick around intelligent people, if you avoid those who are poor, the rich people will also avoid you because they know once you become richer than them which may be possible then you will also avoid them.

Personally I think with this your mentality, you need to be avoided by both rich and poor.

1 Like

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by realestate99: 12:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Wealthbrain22:

Total BS. You’re off point bro.
What I’m saying is, being rich is a mindset, poor people rarely have such mindset. The rich value work more than playtime but the poor want to play 247. I know of one poor friend who got so much money but wasted it in days, that’s my point. I have a rich person mentality not just my account balance so I don’t ever want to live with poverty oriented people again, people who see money as a tool to enjoy rather than an object to be multiplied and to use to stay at the top. It’s all about mentality you people are thinking I’m talking about just physical cash, nah
Your analysis is still flawed, you have no grip on what you are talking about, being extremely serious with time doesn't make you rich, you are really mixing things up, you should have handled it from mentality perspective instead of going through the riches route. Like you said about yourself, you have the " right " mentality but not rich and some people do not stress themselves like that and are rich. There is no manual in life, wealth and wealth sustainability comes in different form.

Loyalty is the uptmost trait you need in choosing a friend not classless classification based on wealth, a loyal friend is worth more than your so called rich or poor friends.

6 Likes

Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by realestate99: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Connected1:
You can mingle with the rich and still be poor.

It's all about being around people with positive energy, there are poor people who intend making their lives better too.

Don't generalize because even Dangote was once called poor by Late Sani Abacha's Wife, but heck he's trying his best.

So you are also poor to some persons, I will advice you stick around intelligent people, if you avoid those who are poor, the rich people will also avoid you because they know once you become richer than them which may be possible then you will also avoid them.

Personally I think with this your mentality, you need to be avoided by both rich and poor.
Spot on, he comes across as an extremely competitive individual who sees competition sometimes where there is none.
Re: Never Mingle With The Poor , I Will Tell You Why by LogicBomb8: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Am sure this picture won't fit your narrative if the tables were suddenly turned...then you will start thinking about where you mattered in their life and you will find non

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Wish Your 'ex'. / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / See Photos Of Big Boobs Curvy Ghana Lady Who Lost Her Virginity At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.