Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

16 Things To do This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things To do This Year (562 Views)

16 Things Women Want Men To Know About Sex / 16 Things Women Want Men To Know About Sex / The 16 Things That Runs Tru Womens Mind During Doggie Style Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Things To do This Year by QuinModah(f): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hi,
Please read.
The year 2023 has started and time waits for no one.

Whatever your plans for 2023 are you have to start NOW working towards achieving them.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunities, always be prepared because an opportunity can come at any time.

The tips I listed below can be of help this 2023,
1. Start each day with prayer, and commit all your plans/activities to God
2. Read books and research more
3. Learn more about your profession, sector, and industry
4. Go for a second degree (MBA, MSc, etc.)
5. Write a professional examination (CIPM, ACA, ACCA, COREN, HSE, etc.)
5. No matter how small your income/salary may be, save a little every month and invest it
6. You're human, attend more events/social activities this year, network, and hang out, it helps you grow
7. Volunteer and help others if you can
8. Short your shot to the opposite sex strategically, if you like him/her let him know, and the worst answer is a NO (no one will die)
9. Dress well, if you're single start a relationship with the opposite sex, and make plans to get married
10. Learn new skills, and always discipline yourself
11. Join a group, association, union, or club, you will benefit so much
12. Start exercising, if you leave in Lagos Mainland use the national stadium, surulere
13. Always write down your plans, goals, and objectives, and remember to celebrate your wins no matter how small they maybe
14. Have an online presence (I have benefited from this)
15. Start a side hustle, have a positive mindset, and do a legitimate side hustle (start small and grow big)
16. For job seekers and those who wish to change their job this 2023, and have been applying since last year (2022), you have not been receiving an interview invite from the hiring manager and recruiters, it's time you revamp (restructure) your CV. You can't continue to do the same thing all the time and expect a different result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Things To do This Year by thesicilian: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Great advice here. I wish this would go straight to front page with or without comments.
Re: 16 Things To do This Year by micxwell(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Spot on.
Re: 16 Things To do This Year by Sixfeetbelle: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Love this.

Should probably have it pasted beside my bed somewhere on the wall.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things To do This Year by QuinModah(f): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
wink
Sixfeetbelle:
Love this.

Should probably have it pasted beside my bed somewhere on the wall.

(1) (Reply)

My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance / ❤️‍� / Integrity In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.